hi mummies,

I am thinking of sending my 18mth gal to cherie hearts @ purvis? Anybody had their child sent there and any comments?

I noticed that there is not much outdoor space at this centre cos it is located at CBD area. However, there is a small playground area. Is it impt to have outdoor space for kids to run about? I personally think it is quite sad for the child to coup in the CC and cant go out and play, although the incharge told me they will try and bring the kids out for short walks in the vicinity for at least once per week.

Can anyone comment on Cheri Hearts at Charlton Lane?

The registration and course fees have increased liao.

Cheers!

Hiya
We just sent our son to Cherie Hearts @ Corporation Road, a newly open centre. So far he is the only child there now but I must say I'm truly impress with the Centre Director and her team. She sms me to let me know about the progress of my son as I could not take leave today to be with him for the orientation as we have taken 3 days since 01Jun for his previous centre. I'm just so thankful to receive the sms as I was just about to call and check on him
happy.gif

We had really bad experience at his previous centre where he was promoted from IFC to toddler group. Love their premise and the lovely outdoor playgroup. Do go and have a look. I think they're having an open house on 26June10.

Hi hi

hope this thread is still active
happy.gif

anyone has any to share on river Valley newly opened branch? My son is 19 mths and am gonna places him there soon

Thus, anyone with unwanted uniforms do PM me okie. Thanks in advance mummies and daddies

Hey May, u sound disgruntled. Let me first say that I send my 2yo to Brighton Montessori. She bit 2 kids there in her first 2 weeks. My Wife n i were afraid How The victim parents (mum Caucasian, dad chi) will react. To our amazement, they were v understanding esp when there was an obvious bite mark since the kid's v fair-skinned. What I m trying to say is biting is fairly common in not only childcare centres but anywhere there's gathering of kids. U will be amazed at how fast the kid can bite within a few seconds of u turning your head away. My point is, your post has revealed your inadequacies as a MOTHER who is what doctors term as FON (full of nonsense) patient. We can smell one the minute they walk thru the door. Why? Bec they hv ridiculous expectations n they The $ they pay = perfect experience. If u baulk at The BD for every bite, then u won't find any other CC that is different. Ur case smells Of your overproctection overbearing stink that will turn ur kid into a softie. Cry daddy, cry mummy. Your long post reveals ur inadequacies as a cheapskate mummy. Online chatter is cheap right?

I also took my son out of 19month out of CherieHearts at Northstar due to hygiene reasons after a month. My son often came back with rashes. Feedbacked to the center and still like that... same thing happened. sighhh...Forfeit the next month fee. I also agreed that the person-in-charge is inexperienced in this line... too green-horned... my colleagues also said that center is not very good cos many parents withdrew their child out less than 2-3 months. May, you can check out the Montessori center at the same place. My son is in there and no more hygiene issues.
wow...Dr(drdaddy), chill man... sound like a personal attack and sound like u r the boss of that center.. hahhahha.... this is just a sharing of experience with parents in this forum. hope no offense taken ya.. =) Dont shoot me ya.. 8)

hi serene, care to share your child's name by sending me a pivate message? to my understanding and records, there isnt any parent whose name is officially serene and your claims do not match the situation at the centre you mentioned.

Hi carebear_serene

Thanks for the feedback. What is your child's name? I am thinking of sending my child to Montessori at Northstar too. Check out the place and love it!! So much bettter... The facility and learning tools are much more and fantastic!!! Most importantly the principal said that the child is bathed one at a time. Maybe our children will be in the same group.

I am letting go of 2 sets of female cherie heart uniform ($20, usual price is $40) seldom worn for 5 weeks and Mattress and cover ($20). Total = $40

Do PM me

Hi Mommy May_sugi!!! I have to PM you my child's name and email address so that we can share our experience privately. seem like you have more juciy stuff to share.. =)

cherie hearts @ northstar quite okay leh. this is the second childcare I sent my babygirl to since March. the other one was too far. so far I've got no problems with them. As a teacher in the early childhood field maybe it's easier for me to understand the flaws of ever childcare. chillax mommies! I've seen worst ones at my previous working places. :S cherie hearts @ northstar is very new and clean! :>

hi mommies, do you know of a good milk powder brand for a 2 year old? there are so many in the market and I think switching from brands to brands is a bad idea.

to serene (carebear_serene): i'm a parent of one of the boys when the childcare first started. i was impressed by the hygiene of the place (being new and all- that being one of the main reasons why ppl wld centre-hop to the newer centres and take advantage of its clealiness. a lot less risks of HFMD like what is happening at certain centres now) hygiene at cheriehearts@northstar is definitely NOT a problem. in fact a number of the parents whom i ran into are very happy with the place. as compared to previous centres, the hygiene standard at a new centre is much better (take note mums out there)++++

the owner seems young but i was very impressed with the fact that he took pains to explain about the MOE-approved syllabus (similar response frm other parents i met up there). i think the point is not whether the owner is greenhorned, it is how well we want to work well with the owner. This is important so that the centre teachers can better understand our child's needs. (my son has been cheerful every time he comes home) anyway no point having experienced owners who cannot get along well with parents.

so far i've recommended the place to several of my neighbours. In the past weeks they have enrolled their children there and no complains..(good job cheriehearts@northstar!)keep up with the good work!

Hello to all mummies who placed their kids with Cherie Hearts@ Northstar,

I am a mummy of a pair of twin girls who will turn 3 years old next year. I am planning to for a CC for my kids starting next yr. I live in Buangkok Crescent and hence Cherie Hearts seems to be the nearest and more reputable CC around my area.

Can you all pls give me more feedback about this CC? I have talked to the admin (a indian lady) before but you know, they always give feedback about the good points of the school and I guess the feedback from parents directly how their kids is doing in school is more trust-worthy.

I have been doing a search online few wks back about review for cherie hearts@ northstar but doesnt seems to find much ppl talking about this branch. Am glad today I search again and found some of you talking about it.

Be it good or bad, can you pls PM me about your comments and we could have our private chats from there if you dun mind. I would like to know some of you these neighbours too if you live nearby my blk
happy.gif

Thank you!

Am visiting CH CECIL branch. Plan to send my boy to childcare as he is turning 3 next year. Just wandering if anyone has heard of sunny bunny Montessori located at Sin MIng Avenue

hi there,

my toddler son has been with cheriehearts northstar from march and I must say it's not all that bad!

yes, the branch director is young but he is very sincere and definitely very customer-oriented! He takes feedback seriously and always friendly.

Actually his mother is the owner of the center who's seen like the nurturing grandmother there. She was a staff nurse and she really shows sincere warmth towards the kids!

so my son will be there still
happy.gif

Oh hi.. Littlehelper. Saw your comment posted in the mummySG forum & you weren't please. CAre to share more of your thoughts. I use a different name though on the mummySG forum.

Anyone any feedback on cherrie hearts at one tree hill? Many thanks in advance for the feedback... Pm me if u prefer ...

My 18mths child currently in a center just set up in march this yr... New? He got hfmd there after he join them for one mth+.... then the center was only 6 mths old... He got bitten before as well but I guess u can either view it as norm coz kids tends to bite at this age or supervision is not good enuf but with mcys ratio I guess it's not really possible for teachers to have such close supervision ... And he got a cut on his lips guess hit against friends while at play etc. And also a bang on head while at play... Either he's too active and careless or really supervision problem . All this happen within 2.5mths...

Hi dr, I'm on wait list at Brighton since jul
sad.gif
wonder how long will I have to wait... Care to share more abt that center ESP the teachers... And do the teachers practice favortism as in porche kids will be treated better? Hehe.. Many thanks in advance for sharing...U may pm me if u prefer

HIHI

Any mummies send their child to CH at B/721 Jurong West..

Pls share any comments be it positive or negative pls..

Thanks in advance

Anyone wants to buy a set of Cherie Hearts PE attire (Small - size 24)? Letting go at $12. My son only worn it less than 5 times. Collect at Sengkang MRT.

PM me if you are interested.

I am letting go of 2 sets of size small female cherie heart uniform ($20, usual price is $40) seldom worn for 5 weeks and Mattress and cover ($20). Total = $40

Do PM me. Collection at Serangoon North 4. just want to sell these away asap.. price is negotiable.

hi

I am comparing cherie hearts @ charlton lane and cambrigde at PH.. Need feedback. pls. help.

Thanks.

Hi Catherine

My daughter is in Cherie Hearts Nursery. I just got to know that they learn phonics since Nursery but I dont seem to see any diff.

Hi,

anyone send their kids to Cherie Hearts Nurture Cottage Pte Ltd
(Sembawang, opp. Khatib Camp)?

I talk with the centre person earlier on, seems quite friendly.

Just opposite them also have this Green Tree Montessori.

Hi May (sugi)! Are your uniforms still available? I need size 18 or 20. PM me please cos you dont accept PM. Thank you!

Hi huihui

I have sold the uniforms. Do you want the mattress and cover... really used for 3 weeks only. very new

Hi May, thanks for letting me know. My girl was from d infant class so got the matteress and covers already. Thanks for the offer!
happy.gif
happy.gif

HI mummies,

Any comments for Cheri-hearts in Tampines (TP branch)? Just sent my boy (playgp) there but he dun seems to adjust well n keep crying every morning we sent him there. When I ask if he 12 go to school he will shake his head. Any advise?

Any reviews on Cherie Hearts Blk 707 childcare?

Would like to send my girl to Nursery next year. Would like to know how are the teachers there and the hygiene standards

Any review on Cherie Heart at Namly (the one at Hwa Chong) ? I am thinking of sending my son there when he is 1.5 years old.

Thanks

Hi Mummies & Daddies,

Any comments or feedback on Cherie Hearts Bright Kidz Pte Ltd, at Blk 877 Woodlands Ave 9?

I'm thinking of putting her at their flexi care programme of 3hrs. This 3hrs programme include art & craft, music, story telling. Would appreciate any feedbacks please.

Thank you.

I sent my then 4 month old son to Cheriehearts at harborfront. Terrible. I don't know what exactly happened there but my son came back both days with HIGH FEVER. The first time, we kept him home for 3 days and he was with no fever for 2 days then he went back and then he got sick AGAIN.

That's not the worst part as that is to be some extent, expected. The worst part is I gave them EBM and a big unopened tin of formula to give my son if EMB is not enough.

Guess what. They finished feeding my son the EBM around 2pm and when we went to fetch him at 7plus, they told us that was the last time he ate and they just gave him water in between.

He was only 4 months old. How could he go without milk for 5 hours plus?!!! This is a baby who cluster fed and latched every 2 hours in his first 4 months with me. How can they do that to him?!!! And I left them the formula and distinctly informed them to use it if EBM ran out.

I withdrew from the damned place after 2 days. Terrible... don't have a good impression of Cheriehearts in general..

any1 can comment on cherie hearts at Limbang shopping centre? its near yew tee mrt.

im choosing between learning vision at sunshine place cck and cheries hearts limbang.

Hi,

any mummies, have uniforms and full set of cherie heart K1 BOOK (Year 2010 or 2011 )to let go? pls pm me.

Back