Cambridge Child Development Centre

Hi,

i have 3 sets of boys uniforms and 3 set of PE Attires to let go. 2 sets of uniforms n 2 set of PE attitre are brand new . All size L. PM me if u keen.

Hi everyone,

Please let me have your opinions on the Cambridge Childcare @ Admiral Hill branch.
I am thinking to register my child with them for full day childcare programme, would like to know any mummies out there who have also placed their child in this centre.

Thank you, look forward to receiving your feedback.

Can someone share some feedback on Cambridge Sengkang or Serangoon Gardens in terms of their academic preparation for Pri school & teacher-student ratio? Thinking of putting my son for next yr (N2)?

Hi
Can anyone share ur feedback on cambridge at sengkang? I visited the place lAst week, find the principal very nice. In terms of curriculum wise, I did not get to see much.

Would like to know more about the experience and passion of the teachers and the effectiveness of their curriculum.

Thanks!

I find the $700 fees too expensive....my boy at the sengkang branch toddlers class. So far always find him watching cartoons on tv or laptops when i fetch him in the evenings...maybe the fees are more worth it for older kids. The form teacher is nice n caring thou.

hi mummies,
cambridge @mei hwan and @serangoon gardens, which one has better teachers?low staff turnover?
lower student to teacher ratio?
cos sgn gdns newer and they use club facilities but their fees are higher oso.

Hello,
Any feedback on serangoon gardens vs mei Han Cambridge for kindergarten (in terms of curriculum, teachers, student ratio, fees, facilities, environment, etc)? Thank you

Hi,

Anyone have children with Cambridge CDC at Mei Hwan AMK? I went to the centre and found that the place is abit crampy. But hubby like the centre because all children in that centre are quite well build
happy.gif
Looks like they eat well... Tried to enrol my eldest child in that centre but to no avail because of no vacancy despite being in the waiting list for quite sometimes. In the end, enrol him in Cambridge@Lor Puntong which is near my mum's place. This time round, hubby is determine to put our 3rd boy into the Cambridge@Mei Hwan. Although, my boy is only 14 months old, he would like to start registrating him now so that my boy have a vacancy to start school in Jan 2012!

I am abit skeptical. Hence, would like to listen to feedbacks from parents who have children in this centre currently.. Thanks for sharing;)

Hi J&B,

My son used to be Cambridge CDC Mei Hwan. I only have praises to sing about them. The encounters i have with them really good. The owner and supervisor are very kind and warm hearted people. Im not related to them at all.

Planning to send my 3 yr old son to Cambridge Poh Huat soon. Am concern if they have P1 preparation program when he reaches K2? Appreciate if parents could share their experience with this school. TIA

Hi all,

I'm going to enroll my son to toddler class at Cambridge Novena next year. Any feedback?

I went to visit their center this afternoon, and the principal has been explaining to us their curriculum. But I just found out they have removed some of the programs.

For example, they used to enroll full day toddlers to Gymkidz sessions, but now they do it in-house, I dont know how they're going to do it, coz their place is already pretty crammed. It is obviously a downgrade.
Also, swimming lesson for older children has been removed because due to rainy season, the weather can be quite cold and some children feel inconvenience because they normally do after nap time. Another thing that they removed from their programmes is group piano (keyboard) because children are not interested...

So, I need your feedback if you have any.

Thanks mummies

Hi,

I have 3 sets of Cambridge uniforms (the morning type) to let go at a total of $20. Size : 22

Thanks

Hi

I have 3 sets of Cambridge girl uniforms (size L) that looks relatively new to let go at $20. Please pm me for the photo if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi parents, i have 5 sets (boy size M) of uniform & PE set to let go @ $13 per set. Totally new, washed & iron but worn not more than once. My boy suddenly got a placement in another CC much nearer to our home. Feel free to email me if keen [email protected]

Thank you

Hi ladies

Any comments/reviews on Cambridge Robertson Quay? Understand they moved from Tanglin. Appreciate any advise. Thanks

Hi mummies,

Really appreciate any comments/feedback for cambridge @ sengkang?

im going to enrol my daughter who will go N2 next year. Im going down to the centre tm and any comment is highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Clarin

Hi mummies,

my boy has been with Cambridge @ Admiral Hill since 18mths. He's in K2 now. Excellent venue which they had shifted a year plus ago. It's now next to Camp Challenge. The new premise is big. They have a huge outdoor playing area with a playground, sandpit, waterplay area. This entire area is fenced up (for security). The uniqueness of this childcare is that it is located in a nature setting, surrounded by greenery (The CC is a big one storey building). The children take turns for their outdoor play i.e. waterplay, playground, tricycle time etc based on their age group.

I do like their curriculum whereby it is project-based. The children do lots of craft n hands-on activities. Most importantly, they do not neglect the academic part. The children have penmenship, weekly EL n CL spelling.

Cambridge's also has enrichment activities. When boy was a toddler, he had Gymkids n Kindermusik. Now he has Speech n Drama (which they perform for parents once a semester). Extra cost of about $40 per mth. Pretty reasonable.

The teachers are dedicated and caring. My boy loves going to school and I must say that I have a v pleasant experience over the last 5 years with them (I'm a full time mummy). The teachers always keep me updated via the parent's communication book n send me timely reminders about his stuff. The children go for regular excursions as well. My boy just went to BATA factory in accompaniment of their theme on shoes.

Cleaniness of the place - excellent. Admin organisation - excellent. For a fussy person like myself, the CC has surpassed my expectations.

Will be enrolling my little one next year at 18mth. Heard that there will be a wait list for Dragon babies so have to "chop" a place soon.

Hope this info helps
happy.gif

Mich

i think different Cambridge has different enrichment activities. My gal is in SK outlet... the speech and drama is about $70 extra. Then they din perform once a semester... only 1 time at the end of the year for the k2 grad concert. As for the extra outing all are chargeable ranging from $30 to $80 per pax depending where they go.

i have 1 set cambridge girl uniform to let go. brand new, washed and ironed. have 4 other sets used but good condition ( but cannot let go yet as need to use till Aug). my girl in Cambridge YCK which is being taken over by sunshine cc wef 1 aug hence selling the uniform. size S. i found the PE attire not suitable for resale so not selling. a bit "mao mao" after washing due to the material. but the uniforms have iron-on labels with my girl's name.... let me know if keen

Hello I have 2 sets of cambridge CDC boy uniform and PE attire to let go. Brand new and not washed at all. Pls pm me. Price negotiable. Size 24.

Hi All Mummies,

Anyone have children who are still in Cambridge@Mei Hwan or just graduated from this centre in the past 2 years? I would like to ask whether any parents in this centre is letting go of any Reading Bee & Little Bee English & Chinese Reader Books pre-owned by their children. Pls pm or sms me at 94500787 if you have any to let go. Thanks in advance:)

Hi,
I have 2 Cambridge girl uniform size M to sell @ $12 each. Used only a few times with name initials inside uniform.
Pls PM me. Thanks!

hi, anyone send ur kid to Cambridge CDC at Mei Hwan Drive? i intend to sent my 18 mths kid to Cambridge CDC at Mei Hwan Drive. not sure whether it is good or not. hope to hear from you guys more. could someone share more about this school? thanks

Cambridge CDC @ Mei Hwan standard is dropping after a change in Ownership/management. N1 full day fees at $1050, excluding extra charges like speech & drama at $100 per month. After a teacher who was with my boy since toddler class left, there were no qualified teacher taking over. The assistant teacher took over. Next year onward, they will charge an extra of about $300 for step up phonics (which i have never heard before and i thought that phonics should be included in the school curriculum for these high costs cc), speech & drama & art. My eldest boy who used to be Cambridge Thomson had Letterland phonics class free included in school curriculum. Pls share whether other cambridge cc charges these seperately too? thanks

Hi

I have a set of preloved 26 sunshine lettergetter books for N2 to sell. Depending on the centre if they are using the same phonics programme, please check with your centre if you are interested to buy. Pls pm me if interested. Thanks.

Back