Brown spotting after vaginal exam

Cupcake Lover

Hello all.. I'm a new member here.

My LMP was 27 Jan. Went in for first ultrasound 2 days ago, doc measured me at 5w2d (i thought i was 5w6d). Saw the gestational sac only with a diameter of 6.04mm. Doc also did vaginal exam on me to take some sample for laboratory test because I had yellowish discharge on that day. That is also the reason why I went for early scan.

At night I had light brown spotting. I'm so worried but read in some forums that it is normal to spot after vaginal exam. Is that true???

My doc also asked me to insert Utrogestan (vaginally) if I have brown spotting. So last night I did it. This morning one drop of brown discharge on my panty liner. And a few more drops now. Should I be worried? I did not have any brown spotting at all before the doc visit.

I had d&c in last September due to BO. That time it was accompanied by lots of brown discharge as well. I'm very worried!:( can someone advise me please?

My LMP was 27 Jan. Went in for first ultrasound 2 days ago, doc measured me at 5w2d (i thought i was 5w6d). Saw the gestational sac only with a diameter of 6.04mm. Doc also did vaginal exam on me to take some sample for laboratory test because I had yellowish discharge on that day. That is also the reason why I went for early scan.

At night I had light brown spotting. I'm so worried but read in some forums that it is normal to spot after vaginal exam. Is that true???

My doc also asked me to insert Utrogestan (vaginally) if I have brown spotting. So last night I did it. This morning one drop of brown discharge on my panty liner. And a few more drops now. Should I be worried? I did not have any brown spotting at all before the doc visit.

I had d&c in last September due to BO. That time it was accompanied by lots of brown discharge as well. I'm very worried!:( can someone advise me please?

Hello,

Whenever you are in doubt or feel uneasy, you should go see your gynac or visit something like the KKH 24hr clinic where there are doctor who are specilise on preggy issues. Your phyical health is important but your mental health is equally impt ya. (not saying you are siao ok, what i mean is you should try to put yourself in a state of mind that is relax and calm, it is better for yourself and your bb.

back to your brown spotting, typically, gynac will be most concern if the spotting is fresh red color blood. Yours is not, so my guess is you are ok, but dun take my word for it beco i am not even a vet ya let alone a doctor.

Take care & jia you.

I had brown discharged for 2 weeks but just abit of it. It's due to the implantation of your fetus if u goggled online. Which I did to have a peace of mind I went kkh for checkup and doc gave me pills for stability of fetus. I'm now 6 months preggie.

I am 17 week pregnant. I got discharge with blood few times n brown discharge 1 time at week 16. I am on hormonal pills daily and bedrest at home.

I have brown discharge too.. it's OK n normal according to my gynae.. it's fungus he said n he gave me med to insert.. next morning white sticky discharge will b seen.. nw I dun hv brown discharge..it is advisable when u have brown discharge do not wear panty liner or pad for better ventilation.. n gotta change panty whenever it's stained.. n use 100%cotton panty..it does help.. after I follow this advise my discharge gone real soon..

Back