Boyfriend want abortion

Sad life

Hi,
Currently I’m ard 6 weeks pregnant and I’m 40yr old. Had a abortion and a miscarriage before. Boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, in a dilemma right now ,I know I’m in the high risk category as well if I carry on with pregnancy And If I carry on with the pregnancy, I will have to b a single mum faced with lotsa unforeseen problems.
I went to see a gynae last Monday as well, did the counseling and make the appt for the abortion procedure the coming Monday which is lastest by Friday i have to decide already..
A part of me want to keep as I do knw a lot of people trying for baby and dun get it, I understand the disappointment.
But a part of me also doesn’t want to keep as I’m already of high risk age, I dun wan any abnormalities on the baby, no point to give life but ruining the baby life if it’s abnormal.
anyone can advise?

Hi,
Currently I’m ard 6 weeks pregnant and I’m 40yr old. Had a abortion and a miscarriage before. Boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, in a dilemma right now ,I know I’m in the high risk category as well if I carry on with pregnancy And If I carry on with the pregnancy, I will have to b a single mum faced with lotsa unforeseen problems.
I went to see a gynae last Monday as well, did the counseling and make the appt for the abortion procedure the coming Monday which is lastest by Friday i have to decide already..
A part of me want to keep as I do knw a lot of people trying for baby and dun get it, I understand the disappointment.
But a part of me also doesn’t want to keep as I’m already of high risk age, I dun wan any abnormalities on the baby, no point to give life but ruining the baby life if it’s abnormal.
anyone can advise?

hello,
i think the more important question is whether do you want a baby? at 40 with abortion and miscarriage before, i'm worry another abortion may affect your ability to have another bb next time. of course is ok if u don't want bb. Don't have a bb because you feel bad. Have a bb because you want the bb, cos bb change your life. Take care.

Hi, i was facing the same issue as you. My ex doesnt want the baby either. So i went thru it alone, and delivered baby.

Abnormal or not, you wont know now. Just ask urself, are you ready to face it alone? Cos once baby is out, alot of things will change.

Jiayou. Take care!!

I have my second child when I'm almost 41, and everyday I thank God for giving me two adorable children. My second son is almost 5 months now, and everyday feels so wpnderful esp when he looks at me and smile, and chuckles excitedly when we play with him. Babies are such wonderful, adorable creatures. Think it over carefully. It's your flesh and blood.

I have my second child when I'm almost 41, and everyday I thank God for giving me two adorable children. My second son is almost 5 months now, and everyday feels so wpnderful esp when he looks at me and smile, and chuckles excitedly when we play with him. Babies are such wonderful, adorable creatures. Think it over carefully. It's your flesh and blood.
Agree with Isabel135.
It doesn't mean that if u r 41, u child will be abnormal. I gave birth at 40 and my child is normal and healthy. There are harmony test and other tests at diff months to do to ensure bb is fine.

It is a life, think carefully b4 u terminate his/her life. If u do not want bb, u shd take precaution when u did the deed. Or you can consider putting him or her up for adoption after giving birth if you do not have the means to raise the bb.

After all bb is a life, i hope u consider csrefully...and hope u see my msg n reconsider u decision to abort.

Tske care

Hi,
anyone can advise?
Hi can I know what is the current status of your pregnancy? I am very much interested for adoption if the child fits our requirements. Your EDD should be in May 21 and there is time for adoption process to occur in between. Please reply. Thanks

Back