1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Bleeding during second trimester

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by blissfullife, Jun 7, 2018.

1. blissfullife

blissfullife Member

Hi, a sort of depressed mom to be here. After 2 MC last year, am pregnant this yr again. Everything was working out well. Till I started bleeding at around 13-14 weeks. It started out as a gush of red blood that wet my outfit to 2 weeks of dark brownish stains. On hormonal pills ever since. Was told there is a small blood clot between the waterbag and placenta. And on weekly hormonal jab too.
    Then just yst, I had some red stains yet again. However at the emergency, was told that there is no blood in my V and no blood clot can be seen. Where is the blood coming from then..?? Since the constant brown stain is still coming.
    Anws I just wanted to know if anyone has gone through bleedinh during 2nd and 3rd trimester and went to deliver a healthy baby? Would appreciate it if I could read some positive outcomes.

2. lovely0315

lovely0315 Active Member

Hi, not to worry too much if your gynae is monitoring u closely..

I heard my parent mentioned before that one of our neighbor got menses throughout the whole pregnancy...

Try to bed rest as much as you can?

3. blissfullife

blissfullife Member

ThankYou lovely..sure am doing that..

lovely0315 likes this.