Bleeding during second trimester

Hi, a sort of depressed mom to be here. After 2 MC last year, am pregnant this yr again. Everything was working out well. Till I started bleeding at around 13-14 weeks. It started out as a gush of red blood that wet my outfit to 2 weeks of dark brownish stains. On hormonal pills ever since. Was told there is a small blood clot between the waterbag and placenta. And on weekly hormonal jab too.
Then just yst, I had some red stains yet again. However at the emergency, was told that there is no blood in my V and no blood clot can be seen. Where is the blood coming from then..?? Since the constant brown stain is still coming.
Anws I just wanted to know if anyone has gone through bleedinh during 2nd and 3rd trimester and went to deliver a healthy baby? Would appreciate it if I could read some positive outcomes.

Hi, not to worry too much if your gynae is monitoring u closely..

I heard my parent mentioned before that one of our neighbor got menses throughout the whole pregnancy...

Try to bed rest as much as you can?

Hi, a sort of depressed mom to be here. After 2 MC last year, am pregnant this yr again. Everything was working out well. Till I started bleeding at around 13-14 weeks. It started out as a gush of red blood that wet my outfit to 2 weeks of dark brownish stains. On hormonal pills ever since. Was told there is a small blood clot between the waterbag and placenta. And on weekly hormonal jab too.
Then just yst, I had some red stains yet again. However at the emergency, was told that there is no blood in my V and no blood clot can be seen. Where is the blood coming from then..?? Since the constant brown stain is still coming.
Anws I just wanted to know if anyone has gone through bleedinh during 2nd and 3rd trimester and went to deliver a healthy baby? Would appreciate it if I could read some positive outcomes.

Hi Dear, wondering any update from your bleeding? As i am almost same situation as your now, feeling lost too.... currently on duphaston..

Back