Birthday Cake pics to share

Baked this cake for my boy for his 5th birthday! It's Banana Chocolate Cake.... Yummy! But decorations, still a long way to go. Heeeee....

3772359.jpg

Hi Mrs Teng,

Im vy impressed by your cakes. Do you teach? im really very interested to learn how to bake, i have built in oven but seldon use, hopefully can take up some baking lesson. Can you PM me. Thanks

hi Mrs Teng,

I am interested to get a cake from u for my girl 1st Birthday in Jun too. Will you be available?

Can pm me.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I really appreciate all your interest in the cakes I've made but I'm really only an amateur with less den one year experience. Just posting to share some of the cakes I baked for my friend's kid and get ideas from other mummies. Really dun want to make it as tho this is my own forum. There;s Aimummy, Irene, Jekartik and many many more professional bakers den me.

Pls pls spare a thot for the rest of the mummies who are posting wonderful pictures of the BEST cake they have got for their little ones. Sincerely seek your kind understanding.

Just wannt to vent my disappointment of Cake Avenue here.

we ordered a pink castle cake from them and end up became a white one, the pillars were not wrapped with fondant too, well that's okey as long as overall looks nice anyway, but the worst was the pillars were made of toilet paper roll, i was so shocked when we cut the cake and got a dirty feeling like can eat or not? and the cones were all not fresh and crunchy already, very disappointed, i mean we're willing to pay for such price in order to get the same quality too but obviously this is not what we paid for
sad.gif

3833157.jpg

Eww, toilet rolls?! Not v hygienic. They shd use cake right? N wrapping the cones can b easily done. Thanks for informing, will def not order from them.

she_she
how much you pay for cake? Dun think they use toilet roll, they shld have those paper roll use for the cake.

I just make a similar cake for my grand niece last sat. I also din cover the cone with fondant as I copy the design from 1 of my baking book. I use my baking paper roll to make the pillar. The cone will also turn soft n not cruchy. But the children still love the cake as I used steam choco cake as the base.

3833430.jpg

As there are 3 people birthday on that day celebration, so I have to bake another strawberry short cake and make a spongebob agar agar for my niece n grand nephew.

3833431.jpg
3833432.gif

A few weeks ago, make a heart shaped cake for my sis birthday too.
3833433.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"><font color="aa00aa"> Dear All,
May I know where can I get mickeymouse and friends figurings?</font></font>

Dear Angela,

Sorry for not responding earlier but I seldom come to this thread.

I got the cakes from one mummy who emailed me the pics for selection. Is there is a copyright thingy for cake designs?

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice 3D winnie the pooh design birthday cake for my 1yr old girl. Can anyone here advise which cake shops provide nice and not too sweet cakes? Realized tt some cakes are made of cream and some with fondant? May I know what's the difference? Which is more suitable for 1yr kid? Appreciate if anyone of you can help. Thanks!

Hi lh..

U might wan to try Pine Garden or Smiling Orchid see if they are able to do. I tried this 2 brand their cake is nice..

Good luck...

anyone knows where to get Spongebob or Thomas cakes?
I tried bengawan solo, they dun have it.
Polar cake shop, they just paste the sugar icing over, which i'm not keen either.

Hi ykkk

just to share on a Thomas the train cake made by my hubby for my son's birthday.

4069355.jpg

He also made one for the celebration at childcare. It's a 3D dinosaur cake which is my son's favorite animal. All the children and teachers were so excited when we brought it in and all wanted to get close to have a better view. The cake was finished up shortly with some wanting more...

4069356.jpg

Hi hazey,

Can let me know how much you pay for the cake? Is the outer coating &amp; design made of icing? Will it be too sweet?

I am sourcing for my boy's birthday cake. Any mummies got good recommendation? Can PM me?

Thanks.

Hi Hoshi
I provided the princess decoset set and self collect. Paid $105 for both cakes.
They are 7" ea only but really value for $!!!

Muffin: I joined those overseas sprees like birthday direct and party city. Can't remember bought the set from which.

Hi rae,

Yup, the cake is nice but of course, the sugar fondant is sweet. I got it for $250 but now the price has gone up to $300+. Serves about 25 pax but we managed to serve 30+ people with leftover. Depends on the size of portion you serve actually.

You can get more details at http://cherylshuen.com/blog/blog4.php

Hi All mummies,

I am thinking of ordering a cake from cupcakedivinity for my boy's birthday in Sep.

I know she has a few flavours that we can choose from: Strawberry, Chocolate, Lemon and Vanilla.

Like to ask for mummies who tried her cakes before, which flavour is nice?

Appreciate your feedback adn thanks in advance =)

hi I am very interested to baking ,but not experience on that ,What shall I look out for,

anyone went to Ng Ming Huat at JB to buy baking items,is the place still around century Garden,

went to the website where a lot of people said is a nice plc to buy baking thing,,,

really feel like going soon... prepare to make my son BB cake

lh jyc
you mean class for kids? During school holiday, CC, Creative and other baking school will have lesson for kids on baking. If for yrself, PH, BIY, Artistiq, Creative also conduct lesson for cake decorating.

Just to share a fondant cake I make for my niece 21st birthday:

4499603.jpg
4499604.jpg

Hi Eileen,

thanks for the info....ya, thinking of decoring a cake for my girls bday...but cant seem to find a simple one day course

Hi Mommies,

I just would like to share some of my creations with all of you.
No matter if you decide to bake your own cake, order one from me or from other bakers; it is the love, attention and care through each delicious, magical, well decorated and full of thought cake/ dessert that brought me doing this today.

I hope all of you would equally share the same passion in making a special day an even more special day for each of your loved ones

www.cforcupcakes.com

4505517.jpg

watch this cake rotates at:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1440940178267

4505518.jpg

watch the cake rotates at
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1493631775524&amp;ref=mf

4505519.jpg

4505520.jpg

Back