Birthday Cake pics to share

Jelly Cake from Ejelly (www.ejelly.com.sg) or email: [email protected]

2466559.jpg

I've seen an Singapore bus cake from ecreative before (realistic looking 3D type) and I think Room for Dessert and The Patissier can also both do a more cartoon/toy-like version.

Oh, maybe they didn't keep a picture of that cake! I think all you need to do is give them a photo of the bus and tell them what you want on it and they can do a pretty realistic looking cake (with very bright food colouring!)...

hi mommies

My twin's first bday cake, made by an amateur baker ~ ME
happy.gif

A brightly color Precious Moments fondant cake

2625150.jpg

Sharing my son's birthday cake photo.
Celebrated his birthday at Macdonald... thus wanted a theme for him. Thought of this idea..... Many of my guests can't bear to eat it.... **Grin**

2653474.jpg

highheels

haha! need to perfect my skills before considering taking orders. Thanks for your encouragements,

anyone know where can i get thomas the tank engine cake? small one (meant for small family). prefer 2D ones or photo printed.

thanks!

Hi Tinsel-elf,

Can I check with you does the cake from Aimummy taste gd? Which flavour would you recommend? May I know where do I have to collect her cake?

Thanks.

Hi Esther,

Sorry for taking so long to reply as I was pretty tied up.

Aimummy - look & taste good. Got many positive reviews for all my 3 cakes. My personal favourite is moist chocolate. Self collection is at Geylang East but she does delivery at a cost. Aimummy delivered my girl's 1 yr old cake last year to a clubhouse and helped to arrange the cake although she didn't have to! She's a very nice and accomodating lady...have used her for 2 years now, and am sure to engage her for next year!!

Cheers!

jRt

Thanks but I'm still learning
happy.gif

Here's another one I tried making today.. First time trying to model a Winnie the Pooh..
happy.gif

2831081.jpg
2831082.jpg

2831083.jpg

Mrs Teng
Can i drop a really early request for u to bake a cake 4 my yet-to-be-born daughter's 1st bdae next Oct???
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Ur designs are really nice! Can feel the love & effort u put into the baking & designing of the cakes.

jRRt

Need to know when is it, cos I may be traveling october. PM me if you like me to help you.

Here's another cake for a thread from one of the thread I follow.

2842399.jpg
2842400.jpg

2842401.jpg

WOW!! All these cakes look sooo impressive!!

Mrs Teng - do u ve a blog or web for your cakes? I can't seem to get into the blog add that's on the pictures u posted above.

Hi Mrs Teng,

So glad i found this threat, have to agreed w/ other mummies that your cakes really look wonderful n i simply love your ideas.

Are u taking in order? My bb boy 1st birthday falls on Nov n i wanted a Mickey Theme party for him too
happy.gif

Pls pm me

Back