Birthday Cake pics to share

Sorry if wrong thread.
any mommies can advice, how long i can make the fondant cake in advance?

Tryin to make the cake and scared if do it too late n fail, no time to rush out n buy
sad.gif

where can i find such info...peisei..

lh iyc
usually I make the cake 1 or 2 days in advance then cover with fondant on the next day, 1 day b4 the birthday.

HI all,

Anyone knows where I can get a Rainbow cake topper/candle or purchase a 3D Fondant moulded rainbow?

Or anyone knows how to make one?

Appreciate your expertise here
happy.gif

Need it end of OCt. Thanks!

Hi mummies

just to share a Chanel Bag cake made by my hubby.

4621728.jpg

Many have mistaken it to be the real bag and was very surprised when told that it was a cake. You
can view his other cakes at ybake.blogspot.com

this is Chocolate Gauche banana cake- DIY

my young son have itchy hands(as he wanted to eat the cake) destroy the top chocolate hence not so nice after trying to save it. but it doesnt matter as it will go into his tummy anyway.

4692882.jpg

hi maggie, i know i'm kinda last minute but will you be able to do a spiderman chocolate cake... or spiderman cupcakes for 19 kids? & 2 teachers... need them on friday morning...

Hi all
just to share the thomas and the friends cake hb and me make for my son to celebrate his 4th birthday in school.

4800861.jpg
4800862.jpg
4800863.jpg
4800864.jpg

Hi Mummies

I am looking for Disney Princess cake toppers...is anyone looking to let go of their used ones? or any ideas as to where I can buy them other than online? (this is abit last minute)

Thanks so much

Hi Mummies,

I'm looking for Barney figurine/toppers. Does anyone knows where i can get it? I have tried Toyrus, Kiddy Palace, kidzpartystore, toys shops, etc but they dun have. Or anyone have any Barney figurine/toppers that u can sell to me?

Pls contact me at 97618625.

Hi hester,

May I know where did you buy the strawberry shortcake? Is it nice? I would like to get 1 for my dd bday in 2wks time. hehe.

Hi..

Anyone tried Oven Creations?

Can share with me whether 2-tier cakes are diff to cut? Are fondant cakes really sweet?

hi

anybody can help me bake 6 0.5kg cakes? i need 3 cakes on 10 july and another 3 cakes on 12 july.

the first 3 cake should have spiderman, cars and dora design, and the last 3 cakes should have little einstein.

pl PM

Back