Birthday Cake pics to share

Hi tigg3r,

Awesome!!!

Do you take in orders?
happy.gif

Am looking for 1 for my girl.

Cleo,

I used to order from Oven creation but not their fondant cake. I ordered their buttercream designed cakes.

Overall is good and they are very creative in the designs.

Too bad they don't do buttercream now and only fondant.

Fondant cake is not cheap and I wont pay so much for it.

Hi Ginger,

haha..actually I may order from them.

True, fondant cake very expensive and it seems most home-bakery doing fondant now..CheryShuen's service sucks..till now they have yet to revert to my enquiries.

Btw, have anyone tried delectable delites? Her design also nice.

But CheryShuen's charges are really steep and she just opened a shop?

You will love the fondant cake from oven creations. Most of the cakes they did are nicely done.

yes very but usually these figurines come small so ok la..once a blue moon.

They are nice to see so most kids cannot resist not to eat lor.

Hi

Has anyone done a Thomas the tank engine cake? Need one and cupcakes for my son's 3rd birthday on 25 Aug, Pls PM me with pics and cost.

thanks

Cleo,

You mean from oven's creation? The ones I ordered was vanilla cake with mango filling and taste not bad.

I am not sure about the fondant as in what selection they have for you.

anybody has pictures of hello kitty cakes from smiling orchid to share pls? headache.. gotta decide a cake for my gal's birthday soon.

My son's cake!

6285240.jpg

I don't make or sell cakes but if anyone are looking for cake toppers, then I have a bunch like Mickey Clubhouse, Cars, Princess, Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story, etc!

Email me at [email protected] if needed.

Dear mummies

anyone knows of any courier service that can deliver cakes? I am thinking of ordering from an online vendor but there is no delivery service.

Any mummies know which courier service can be trusted with cake deliveries?

8601843.jpg

We have provided the toppers as my girl wanted the Tangled cast figures to be on the cake. Inside is red velvet cake flavour and chocolate frosting.. very dense, moist and several layers of heavenly & yummy cake!

8601844.jpg

8601845.jpg

The rainbow cake is vanilla flavoured with cookies n cream frosting. Really a big hit with the kids and parents during the party!

The cakes were ordered from Celebrate with cake.
Nice people, great talent, easy to deal with, very detailed with design and most of all THEY LISTEN TO my concerns regarding the design. I love the clean finish of the fondant cake. The colors are vibrant for the little mermaid cake. The tangled-inspired tower cake was very stable and nicely done.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I would like to share one of my cousin's best birthday cake from Best Cake Shop. I guess you should also order cake from "Deliciae Patissarie". Even you can place online order, I assure you for their marvelous Taste and beautiful cake design.
b-25.jpg

anyone can recommend birthday cake delivery during CNY - Feb 1? early morning. pls pm me for recommendation. thanks

Can anyone tell me how to access to Deliciae Patissarie site as I tried googling it but it kept bringing me to the Mumbai site o_O
Btw, anyone has any recommendation for budget/mid range Mickey/Minnie cake?

Baked these for my boy's 3rd bday cos he requested rainbow cake and cookies.. It was an awesome hit! Even the teachers all loved it.. xD

It's my first time baking birthday cake.. Was quite pleased with it..

Pardon the messy handwriting on it.. Haha.. The 3 mickey heads were not made with fondant.. Nvr liked fondant so i made using chocolate..

9yfr.jpg

Interior of the cake.. Used the least amount of frosting possible as i didnt like my cakes to be overly sweet..
el2i.jpg

Lastly, rainbow cookies in goodie bags! To go along with rainbow theme!
g6o8.jpg

Last edited:

Back