Birthday Cake pics to share

Sharing a cake I saw on a blog.
happy.gif

2077138.gif

Anyone has any feedback on cupcakedivinity on their service? I emailed them and they replied with the quotation. But after I asked if the price could be reduced a bit, she didn't reply. I resent and no response. I'm not bent on reducing the price...just wanted to check, right? But seems like my emails are ignored and they're not interested in my business....
sad.gif

hello all,
does anyone know where can i get this disney princess figuries/cake topper and candle? i want no. 5 only. thanks.

2159447.jpg

2159448.jpg

<font color="0000ff">hiz happy....i had recently used cupcakedivinity....well IMO i felt tt her service is not very gd too...she does take some time to reply my emails too....i had to resend like ard 2-3 times before she wld finally reply...also most of e time she does not reply to all my qns in my 1st email to her.....but still i went ahead n confirmed my order w her as i had received many good comments abt e taste of her cakes....

on e day of e celebration she had not even contacted me for e collection time...partly also i had been bz at work n w e preparations for his bdae n CNY so i forgot to email her for confirmation on e collection timing...wat made it worse was tt i wasn't given her contact no at all n only knew which condo she's at...was in panic n quite upset tt she ruined my ds's bdae party....but luckily she contacted me juz as i was abt to leave to get another cake from e cake shops nearby lor....

wat i've learnt is tt ve to keep emailing her althou i dun wanna seem too pushy n naggy...but towards her i think itz no choice...

but overall e taste n designs she has done r wonderful...all my frens n relatives commented on my ds's cake....</font>

hi happy,

i ordered cupcakes from Cupcake Divinity for my dd's 1st birthday.
all i get is a email of confirmation for my order.
address, a contact number to call for collection.
i reached 2hrs earlier than the actual timing arranged,
call up n asked if could collect my cupcakes.
i manage to collect my cupcakes at her lift lobby within 5mins after the call.
her cupcakes is nice!
not very sweet as compare to fondant cake
will order from her again
kao_drool.gif

My daughter 2nd birthday cake from cupcake obesession.
was a get together for my daughter's favourite cartoon characters.

it was nicely decorated as what i've told serene about my ideas.

the cake taste so much nicer when chilled but a pity that i didn't place in the fridge after i collected the cake as was told will have water droplets on the fondant after take out from the fridge.

2258838.jpg

sweetieslover,

SUPER ANGRY WTH PG CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I can understand how u feel! Today I called PG regarding my cake reservation and really get very angry while talking to the lady called shi hui. The way she answer my enquiry is like not interested in doing my business, and I have to listen to her instruction in order to complete my order, rather then she listen to me, note down all the details and give me confirmation.
She also answer all my quiry wth vry rude slang!

Hi sugarbun,

Gosh, E person who took my order is oso shi hui. Haax!! Guess she's jus simply did nt take her job seriously. Poor service! I won't tk order them again since e person show no interest earning my $$.

<font color="aa00aa">PG's service has deterriorated a lot since i last ordered from them in 2007.

I wanted to order from them last year but was completely put off by their (lack of ) service. they have become so arrogant and rude.
sad.gif

a pity!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">doremon:
hehe.
i have also ordered from Cupcake Divity for my girl's party in school. can;t wait to see the results.
happy.gif

</font>

true enough,
i went to pg for my girl's first bd cake a year ago.

ai yo the lady at the shop like so attitude keep telling me so firmly as if she know her stuffs like for the cake size i wanted a cupcake size like a pic i show her she keep saying is half kg. the person who manage customize cake order after that call me to confirm about the size again then told me cupcake size is good. i was so pissed. should follow what customer preference or give suggestions rather.
since she not handling all these should say the person in charge will call to confirm or by email.

Doremon,

Your cake is lovely. Can I check how much you pay for the princess cake? How many pple does it cater to?

Thanks.

Think most of us having unhappy experiences wth the same lady from PG.

I am so upset and i cancelled my order fr PG, and switch to SO. Hopefully SO dun disappoint me.
Actually wanted so much to have the lychee martinin flavour for my guest.
The boss apologies to me when I cancelled my order, he explained to me that he has no enuf manpower, couldn't get enuf people to work for him, and the lady might be too occupied with many phone calls which make her emotional a bit out of control. He said he will look into the case and also offered to waive of the artistic charge, but i simply too upset and cannot proceed wth them anymore. Luckyly last min still can get SO to squeezed in my order for this sat party.

krazy, actually i also want to order 2 cakes one for my gal and another for my boy. But when I called, the way she attend to my phone call make me feel like my business is nothing to them...

Morning Tweel,
The princess castle cake is $89 and its inclusive of all figurines as shown. Flavour : chocolate and i reckon it can easily feed 20 - 25 pax. However, delivery is $25 and its restricted to weekdays: 9am - 1pm / 2pm - 6pm ONLY or weekend: 9am - 1pm / 2pm - 5pm ONLY. Alternatively u can self collect at Hougang. Hope tis is helpful. Here's her webby : www.cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com

Tweel, u can say dat again.

in fact when i first brought it to my gal sch, everyone went "oohh ahh". my gal was also stunned and cudn't stop admiring the cake. Even the teacher said its too lovely to cut. haha

Doremon,

Can I check if the 'edible' portion is only the centre portion where Ariel sits? I'm really keen to order the same one for my gal who is so into princess stuff now. I just fall in love with the cake.. hehe

<font color="0077aa">My son's birthday cake I baked for him by myself.
happy.gif
</font>

2295902.jpg

<font color="ff6000">And some cupcakes for his birthday celebration at night.
happy.gif
</font>

2295903.jpg

Hi Cyn here,

Those Bees are made from Fondant.
happy.gif

You can try doing it. Marshmellow Fondant. Very easy to do it. Learnt it from Youtube.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">sugarbun:
really terrible right? how arrogant and rude PG has become?

Whats SO? can share their site?

thanks!</font>

hi mummies,

may i know what's the charges like for cakes done by aimummy? and do they taste good? intending to have pooh bear cake for my boy's coming birthday. thanks
happy.gif

Hi

Any recommendations for fondant cakes? Tried Mong and glads but they are fully booked.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Upon reading so much information above....

I think i share try smiling orchid this time round. Hear so much about it. Plus their charges so much cheaper compare to e creative that i use to order. But need to pick up myself lo.

Hye baby_jo, perhaps you could try agar agar instead of cakes. It'll be a pretty interesting take. Cooked With Love has an agar agar doll, perfect for a little girl. They even did agar agar eggs for Easter this year. You can give those out to your relatives instead of the traditional red eggs. You can visit their blog at: www.cwlevents.blogspot.com

2373097.jpg
2373098.jpg

Hi

Sharing my boy's birthday cakes...nice design n taste. just that the colouring of the cake abit too strong ;p

2419480.jpg
2419481.jpg

hi my two boys birthday celebration just over and i would like to share photos of their birthday cakes baked by irene... very impressed with her bakes and designs cos they came out even better than what i was expecting and asking for! my elder son and his friends love the cake and the whole cake and decorations just gone in less than 30mins! her chocolate cake is very very good as she uses only good quality and fresh ingredients. yum yum!

2455506.jpg
2455507.jpg

Back