~ Birkenstock (Footshopping) ~ Mickey

<font size="+1">MTDT,</font>

Emailed you .
happy.gif

<font size="+1">BATCH 116 cLOSED FOR CONSOLIDATION</font>

<font size="+1">Order Placed for Batch 116:</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Batch # 116</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design/ Size</TD><TD>Article No: </TD><TD>In Euro</TD><TD>Paid (S$)</TD><TD>Collection </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD>Madrid flowerful white (papillio)/ 37 Narrow </TD><TD>270893</TD><TD>34.95 €</TD><TD>$54.39</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siew Mei</TD><TD>1) Parfait Straciatella - Betula / 40</TD><TD>697063</TD><TD>14.97 €</TD><TD>$24.81</TD><TD>Tg Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) Granita Straciatella - Betula / 38- <font color="ff0000">OOS</font></TD><TD>495033</TD><TD>0.00 €</TD><TD>$29.79</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3) Milos Graffito Basalt (Birkis) / 44</TD><TD>267361</TD><TD>23.95 €</TD><TD>$39.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Total</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$94.30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ccyln</TD><TD>Haiti Horse Green(Birkis) / 35</TD><TD>109521</TD><TD>18.95 €</TD><TD>$31.41</TD><TD>Tg Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skyfre88</TD><TD>Vaduz Anthracite/Black/ 40 (narrow)</TD><TD>118083</TD><TD>29.97 €</TD><TD>$49.68</TD><TD>Tg Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sap</TD><TD>1) Rap Black(Betula) / 40 </TD><TD>534281</TD><TD></TD><TD>$57.93</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) Sasha Navy(Betula) / 41 </TD><TD>125283</TD><TD></TD><TD>$66.22</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Total </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$124.15</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EURO 199.70</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Siew Mei's item 2 is OOS.

<font size="+1">Hi MTDT,</font>

I've emailed you on 15th Feb but have not receive your reply. If you are meeting me today at CCK. Pls let me know before 5pm. The 2nd pair will reach next wk if no hiccups. Just let you know ..in case you may want to collect together..
happy.gif

<font size="+1">Batch 116 Shipped!

Sap,</font>

Pls indicate your mode of collection.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">** I'll be away from 18-20th Feb. Won't be able to reply emails/PM during this period. Updates will be done when I'm back. If you're keen to order, just post your order and transfer.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff"> Click here to FOOTSHOPPING</font>

Min Order of SGD$325 for free shipping.

Do post your order with payment so I can place order once we have enough to qualify for free shipping.

Waiting time: Approx 1.5-2 weeks from the date parcel is shipped.

<font color="ff0000"><u><font size="+1">Ex Rate: Please transfer the amount as on the web first.Do note that prices on the web is an estimate,not the exact/final price. Will advise the top-up when the sandals arrive. </font></u></font>

My Email: [email protected]

<font color="0000ff">Payment transfer to:</font> Posb Savings 037-69595-5

<u>Collection: </u>

1) <u>TANJONG PAGAR STATION</u>

* 8.30am(Daily)
* Monday/ Tuesday/ Friday 5.50pm
* Wednesday and Thursday- abt 7.15pm

2) <u>YEW TEE/ CCK STATION:</u>

* Monday/ Tuesday/ Friday - abt 6.30-6.45pm
* Wednesday and Thursday- abt 8-8.10pm

3) Postage recommended if you can't make it for the above timing OR
<font color="ff0000">For meetup, maximum will be 3 pairs of Madrid OR 2 pairs of other sandals.</font>

4) Taqbin Courier - $6-$12 (Up to about 3 pairs). Flexible timing. Have to be pre –arranged. No last minute arrangement.

<font color="ff0000">**Meet-Up Time/ Day Subject to Change.</font>

<u>Please use this format: </u>

Nick/ Name:
Email:
Collection: Please Indicate
ContactNo: Please PM if opt for meet-up

? Style:
? Size: <font color="0000ff">Please also indicate Narrow or Regular </font>
? Item No: please make sure its correct.e.g: Art.Nr:40301
? Price:
? Alt if OOS:
? <font color="0000ff">*Do indicate an alternative especially if its a Bargain Buy cos quantity/size may be limited.
To check if the size is available, just click on the “Size” and it’ll show the sizes available.
? ** Some designs only has Narrow. </font>

<blink><font color="0000ff">** Please join only if you are comfortable with the terms and collection point/timing. </font></blink>

smile.gif

<font size="+1">Papaya123,</font>

Received your transfer..Thanks!

* 27 Feb 2012 I-BANK Papaya123 -S$75.01

<font size="+1">Zennying,</font>

Welcome back..Haa.

Do let me know after the tansfer..Thanks!

Hi,

I would like to order 2 items.

Item 1
Style: Java Border Red(Papillio)
Size: 39 Narrow
Item No: Art.Nr.:598343
Price: $35.44

If OOS, pls help me to get the following:

Style: Florida Artificial Flowercream(Papillio) Size: 39 Narrow
Item No: Art.Nr.:217123
Price: $47.27

Item 2
Style: Pisa July White/White(Papillio)
Size: 35 Regular
Item No: Art.Nr.:376281
Price: $37.99

If OOS, pls help me to get the following:

Style: Menorca Narvic Stripes Pink(Birkis)
Size: 35 Narrow
Item No: Art.Nr.:136493
Price: $38.43

Pls let me know how much to tt to you.

thanks.

<font size="+1">Butterkiss,</font>

Transfer the amount as on the website first. Top up for exchange rate will be done later.

<font size="+1">MTDT,</font>

Your sandal in Batch 116 is ready for collection. Please PM/email me to arrange collection.

Hi,

I had just transferred $73.43. Let me know if I need to top up after you place the order.

Transaction Reference 7491806197

Thanks.

Okie..noted. I just checked my Ib. The transaction is not reflected. Maybe they're doing maintenance now. Will check again tomorrow and update.

Posting for Ergoproxy:

Nick: ergoproxy
Style: Kay many mickey Black
Color: black
Size: narrow 32
Art.Nr.: 933403
Price: 56.68
Alt if OOS: narrow 33

<font size="+1">Batch 117- Another $55 to close...

Any overspilled orders will go to the next batch..
happy.gif
</font>

Yes..
happy.gif

* 01 Mar 2012 I-BANK ergoproxy S$56.68
* 29 Feb 2012 I-BANK butterkiss S$73.43

<font size="+1">Batch 117 - Temp closed.

If you're keen to order, just post and transfer and I'll update here accordingly..
happy.gif
</font>

Hi, i am keen to order. but can i ask if u hv seen Madrid Leopard Classic Brown(Papillio)in actual before? is it the same as in the pic? cos i notice when i click on the panoramic view, the leopard prints are abit different as compared to the display pic...

<font size="+1">Kelly,</font>

I didn't have a detailed look at the Madrid Leopard (though I've placed order for others)...haa.. Maybe mummies who have ordered can feedback.

For leopard prints, the spots are in random so what you can get may be different as in the pic...just my opinion.
}

Payment received from stang33:

* 05 Mar 2012 I-BANK Stang33 S$72.59

<font size="+1">Batch 117 Closed..will place order tonight.</font>

<font size="+1">nana1977,</font>

Order noted. Yours will be in Batch 118. I just log out of IB then saw your post that you've transfer ..haa. Will update tonight.

Nick/ Name: winnedy
Collection: Yew Tee/CCK

item 1:
Style: Gizeh Stone(Birkenstock)
Size: 43 Regular
Item No: Art.Nr.:43391
Price: SGD72.59

item 2:
Style: Rhodos Jeans News Blue(Birkis)
Size: 31 Narrow
Item No: Art.Nr.:546013
Price: SGD41.29

Total: SGD113.88

<font size="+1">Order Placed for Batch 117:</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Batch # 117</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design/ Size</TD><TD>Article No: </TD><TD>In Euro</TD><TD>Paid (S$)</TD><TD>Collection </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas(thunderbunny)</TD><TD>Madrid Lemon Patent(Birkenstock) / Regular Size 37 </TD><TD>40621</TD><TD>39.95 €</TD><TD>$65.92</TD><TD>MEETUP </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Papaya123 </TD><TD>Madrid Flower Glitter Rose(Papillio) / 37 Narrow </TD><TD>271253</TD><TD>44.95 €</TD><TD>$75.01</TD><TD>Reg Mail </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zennying</TD><TD>Menorca Narvic Stripes Pink(Birkis) /30</TD><TD>136493</TD><TD>17.94 €</TD><TD>$29.94</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterkiss</TD><TD>1) Java Border Red(Papillio) / 39 Narrow </TD><TD>598343</TD><TD>20.97 €</TD><TD>$35.44</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) Pisa July White/White(Papillio) / 35 Regular </TD><TD>376281</TD><TD>22.48 €</TD><TD>$37.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Total</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$73.43</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ergoproxy</TD><TD>Kay many mickey Black / narrow 32</TD><TD>933403</TD><TD>33.54 €</TD><TD>$56.68</TD><TD>POST </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stang33</TD><TD>Gizeh Black/ Regular 41</TD><TD>43691</TD><TD>42.95 €</TD><TD>$72.59</TD><TD>Yew tee/CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EURO 222.79</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Posting for Michychua:

Nick/ Name: michychua
Collection: Tanjong Pagar Station

Item 1:
Style: Florida Cherry(Birkenstock)
Size: 37 Narrow
Item No: Art.Nr.:54743
Price: SGD66.25

Hi

Keen in the following:

Item 1:
Style: Java Border Red (Papillio)