Bill for Mount Elizabeth Hospital

J.Rose

Dear mummies,

Can anyone advice on the total amount paid for natural delivery at Mount Elizabeth Novena/Orchard without epidural? (Including gynae's fee etc) I wish to find out the hospital final bill, with breakdown and everything. I believe Mount E Novena charge for husband lodging at $97 per day. What about mount e orchard?

Was Wondering if novena is better or orchard ?

My edd is early Oct and it's my first pregnancy.

Dear mummies,

Can anyone advice on the total amount paid for natural delivery at Mount Elizabeth Novena/Orchard without epidural? (Including gynae's fee etc) I wish to find out the hospital final bill, with breakdown and everything. I believe Mount E Novena charge for husband lodging at $97 per day. What about mount e orchard?

Was Wondering if novena is better or orchard ?

My edd is early Oct and it's my first pregnancy.

You can go to MOH website to check on the median bill size for such hospital. However they do not offer breakdown bill, it is pretty much a lump sum figure. I guess MOH is just trying to simply things for busy parent, afterall, after we admit to hospital to give birth, watever bill they serve us, most will pretty much pay blindly if the figure does not seems too crazily high beco too busy with the new baby to really review the bill in detail.

Cheers

Back