Best age gap.

shalynsue

Hi mummies, jus wanna noe which age gap your feel is best? And why? I ask around and many ppl say 2/4 yrs age gap is the best. I prefer 2 yrs age gap but I don have the chance.
sad.gif

I'm also considering having another child, I think 2 yrs should be gd cos that means u get only a yr or so with 1 baby then I'll b preggers again & will have physical discomforts & hormonal changes again. I think 4 yrs is a bit long as it means u gotta keep a lot of baby stuff for quite long too, within 2 yrs gap, can reuse v quickly, just sharing my thoughts.

I think the best would be 2 or 3 years old age gap. So that they still can communicate, knowing and understand with each other. Not saying big age gap would have problem communicating, just that the younger ones might not understand fully what the elder one is trying to say/feel.

but 'oldern' people say best for 2/4years gap is becos they say easier to send/fetch them to schools.
those schools for pri 1 morning, pri 2 afternoon kind of scheme then 2/4years apart is just nice.

example:
u got 1 pri 1 & 1 in pri 3 so u can send them to sch at once. lol!

2-year gap is best. A child at 3 knows a lot, may feel jealous, indignant, unhappy. He/she has been getting all the attention and out pops a ‘rival’. At 2, perhaps not such an independent mind yet, easier in accepting the smaller sibling.

Back