Barbie Dolls are having their favourite Tea Party!

arty_angel

Recently I am having my Barbie Dolls' fever again! I remember when I was a child, my favourite toy is always Barbie doll, Barbie doll and Barbie doll. And I am a lucky girl as I had quite a number of nice Barbie doll's outfits. During that time, Barbie is always the young girl dream toys. :">

Till I get older... Ops, think I should not use that word hor. =))

Till I get more mature, I still in love with Barbie. But because young kids usually not appreciate her as she has smaller figurine, this make them difficult to play and change clothes with. So, I always just keep them in the shelf. Only till recently, my elder girl, Charlene she is turning to 8 this October. She is requesting to have a new Barbie Doll. Hehe... so this really give mommy a good chance to start her collection again! This is how I started to make new clothes for Barbie Doll. I never think of doing them actually as I always think it will be quite difficult and perhaps not possible. But I realise nothing is impossible... :D

This is my first master piece I made for Barbie, something simple and achievable. Not fanstatic design but quite nice and presentable piece right. =))

Check out more at my Barbie Dolls' Collection at Picasa librabry!
Hope to share with you more Barbie Dolls' outfits soon. As my fever still yet to over. Will try to fill up my self made Barbie Dolls' wardrobe... crazy fans :">

Of cause if you have something to share about Barbie Dolls, feel free ya... Barbie Forever! I definitely feel much younger now!!! =))

Regards,

I bought a Bamboo charcoal clothes storage bag from value shop (S$ 7.90) and transformed it to my Barbie's wardrobe. Can't really house a lot of outfits as I thought though, perhaps only about 30~40 pcs. But still cheaper and more useful than the original Barbie's wardrobe. What you think? :D

Hope I will have more gowns and suits for them to complete their wedding album. All these pictures make me remember my own wedding photos shooting experience. Definitely a good and nice memories! :D

Back