Babysitter network

Hi, experienced nanny needed to take care of my 2+ months old infant from May onwards.

Requires nanny to take care of infant @ my place. From 9am to 6pm Mon to Fri. Pls contact me at 9876 3442. Thanks.
=======================

Hi,

where do you stay?

Hi,

I’m urgently looking for day time Chinese nanny to come to my house to look after my 1 month girl from 9 May till End July/ Aug 2018. Mon to Fri: 8am to 5pm

I’m staying at Jurong West Street 61.

Please text me at 93216912 your rates and for more details if you are available.

Hihi mummies n dads...
I'm a nanny with many yrs xp taking care of infants..
Can wattsap me for more info...

Hihi mumies..
I' a very xp Nanny taking care of infants..
Location east...
Contact 96327396 pris...
Currently my 2 toddlers had gone to cc..

Experienced Nanny/ Baby sitter at Bukit Batok/ Bukit Gombak:

- Local Chinese Aunty, 58 years old, energetic
- Own kids all grown up and married, usually at home only with husband
- Bukit Batok St. 31, 5 mins stroll to Bukit Gombak Mrt Station
- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of more than 10 babies, most of them in close contact with her still)
- Very good with cooking, experienced with modern baby feeding practices
- Squeaky clean environment, she is an OCD when it comes to cleanliness
- flexible with timing, 7 am to 7 pm, plus minus is fine, she can accommodate according to circumstances
- Natural love for kids, can teach English, Math and Chinese. Children flourish under her care.
- So far only taking care of a toddler grandson. Has the assistance of her husband.
- No intentions to take more than 2 babies/children at one time. Able to give full attention.
- Please PM me if you need to contact her. :)
- Available immediately

Hi Mummies, short introduction below:

– Full time Chinese babysitter, 13 years experience
– No-pets and no-smoking environment
– Currently looking after 2 French babies (brother & sister) with my retired husband
– Available to take care of 1 more baby (take care of 3 babies altogether with my husband)
– I’ve taken care of 13 babies altogether, portfolio includes: 1 premature baby, 1 Japanese baby, 1 Mauritian baby, 2 French babies
– Very comfortable working with premature babies and expat parents
– My 2 daughters are a nurse and a special needs teacher, they will love your baby too

I keep in close contact with families I have worked with, we become family friends. Testimonials available.

Welcome to whatsapp me at 91592884 to enquire further.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm full time Chinese Nanny stay at Canberra Crescent with 9years experience .
Welcome to whatapps or call me at 91810462 , thanks

Hi, I am a Chinese nanny in my forties, staying at jurong west St 65. I have been babysitting for more than 13years. I am experience in taking care of infant, toddler & twins. I was a nurse before becoming a nanny. My house is pet free & non smoking environment. If you are looking for weekday nanny from Mon to Fri, 6.30-5.30pm or 7-6.30pm, do contact me @82997041 for more details. Tq

I am posting on behalf of my auntie, she is an experienced local Chinese Aunty at Woodlands , Vista point babysitter / nanny
Please contact me @ 8198 2535 to find out more.

- Retired and full time available to take care of your baby
- Well experienced, take care of own children (oldest Son already 30+ yo), grand-children, and other children before (have been a babysitter more than 15 years)
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle like your baby's own grandma
- Reliable and go extra mile. E.g: inform you and bring to clinic if your baby is suspicious to be sick.
- Able to take care of baby of any age

Hi! I’m a local Chinese nanny providing
Babysitting /after school services in Queenstown.
:weekends/adhoc 1st 2hrs $60,sub $15/hr
:halfday care available in jan’19
:fullday care available in jan’19

Dear mummies,

I need a nanny who can help me to pick up my daughters from childcare (Blk 511 Jurong West 52) and student care (Blk 368 Corporation Dr) then send them home (348 Kang Ching). It takes around 1 hour (5.30pm-6.30pm) from monday to friday.
Please contact/ sms / whatsapp me @ 96908622 if you have any recommended friendly aunty/nanny can help.
Thank you.

Experience Nanny / Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 45 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 20 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 20, 21 and 23.

Babysitting service is at my premises only .
I'm currently looking after a 15 months old boy.

(The 15 months boy will be going to childcare this year).
Hi. Are you still available? Can I have your contact number to arrange with you your services if you're ok? Thanks.

Experience Nanny / Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 45 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 20 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 20, 21 and 23.

Babysitting service is at my premises only .
I'm currently looking after a 15 months old boy.

(The 15 months boy will be going to childcare this year).
Hi. Are you still available? Can I have your contact number to arrange with you your services if you're ok? Thanks.

Hi, my Aunt just quit her job as an Assistance Teacher at a Childcare Centre and prior to that she used to
be a babysitter. Chinese family with 2 teenagers (1 boy & 1 girl in Secondary school).
- Located at AMK ave 10
- Smoke free environment
- newly renovated kitchen & toilets
- dedicated babysitting as there will be no one else in the house during the day
PM me if you want her contacts, thanks.

Hi, I was just wondering if your aunt is available to babysit 4mo infant at Amk Ave 10 from Apr/May 2019 onwards? Weekdays only from 7.30-7pm. First time mum here..

Dear Nanny out there,
After discussed with wife. we decided to bring our 3 months old baby to nanny house. Prefer Nanny in Bedok south area. any Nanny out there interested. Please contact me at 97700975. Thank you.

Dear Daddies and mummies,

I am a mother of 3 age 20 , 16 and 10. I have been a babysitter for 6 yrs and currently taking care of one and he will be going to sch next yr.

I only take care of one to one basis.

If you are looking for a babysitter in sengkang area after CNY next yr.

Please kindly contact me at 90109457 for more details

My son's previous nanny lives in Woodlands. She's Chinese, very experienced of taking care of babies and kids. You may want to consider, she's very gentle, trustworthy and charges way below the market price

I am looking for experienced, responsible Chinese babysitter near Yishun MRT area to take care my 3 years old boy.
Contact 94350864 if you're interested.
Thanks!

I am posting on behalf of my auntie, she is an experienced local Chinese Aunty at Woodlands , Vista point babysitter / nanny
Please contact me @ 8198 2535 to find out more.

- Retired and full time available to take care of your baby
- Well experienced, take care of own children (oldest Son already 30+ yo), grand-children, and other children before (have been a babysitter more than 15 years)
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle like your baby's own grandma
- Reliable and go extra mile. E.g: inform you and bring to clinic if your baby is suspicious to be sick.
- Able to take care of baby of any age

Back