1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Babysitter network

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by MomBaby, Dec 11, 2014.

1. big_head_gal

big_head_gal New Member

Hi Mommies & Daddies,

I'm a SAHM with 2 boys, aged 7 & 1. I personally take care of them since birth.

Would like to offer ad-hoc or part-time babysitting services if you need someone experienced urgently, or we can work out a fixed schedule based on a few hours per day, to take care of your little precious.

I'm staying in Jurong East area so babysitting at my place, or near my place preferred.

If interested, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thank you

2. a mother

a mother New Member

Hi i am looking for a babysitter in jurong west that are willing to come to my house. mon to fri 730 to 5pm i need someone to be able to commit, responsible and patience. cctv monitored. as one person is working only before i start work. budget is kind of tight. duties are feeding, changing her diaper, playing, and putting my baby to sleep. Please contact me @97270567

3. mummy_nancy

mummy_nancy New Member

I'm staying in queenstown. 98960701

4. mummy_nancy

mummy_nancy New Member

I provide nanny/babysitting/after school care services in queenstown. #meals#laundry#bottle sterilizing#air-conditioning#98960701

5. hotmama123

hotmama123 New Member

Hi, I am looking for babysitter in West coast or clementi area. Starting Sept 2017. Should be Chinese, experienced, able to take care of infant around 3 months old. Preferably has flexibility of overnight babysitting on rare occasions. No pets and smoke free environment. Thank you.

6. mummy_nancy

mummy_nancy New Member

I'm staying in queenstown. U may contact me at 98960701

7. tze wei tan

tze wei tan New Member

hi mommies

I know a very good babysitter in Chai Chee/ bedok area. She took extremely good care of my daughter for the past 2 year. She treats my daughter like her own family. My daughter is going to attend preschool soon and I'm helping her to promote here.

Anyone that is interested may contact Mrs Siew 9889 8294

8. mintsun

mintsun New Member

hi i m looking for a day and night babysister for my 3 months old baby after CNY in east area (bedok tampines pasir ris) or north east (hougang/ sengkang). Kindly contact at 97623193

9. babypp

babypp New Member

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 6 months baby boy in Sengkang area asap. I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please PM me contact. Thanks!

10. arjoo

arjoo New Member

Looking for a babysitter/nanny to look after my son. .

1. Preferably located near Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
    2. Chinese
    3. Experienced Nanny
    4. Smoke and pet free environment
    5. Monday-Friday 7-7pm
    6. Able to cook meals for my boy ( NO MSG, SALT. All natural) after 6 mths

Please contact me at kayee_0201@yahoo.com

11. babypp

babypp New Member

12. AlanChyuan

AlanChyuan New Member

Hi. I am looking for nanny at Sengkang(around compassvale LRT) in march 2017.
    Kindly PM me
    Thank you

13. EnonPoh

EnonPoh Member

Looking for a babysitter

Start Mid June 2017
    Area: Punggol Damai (I am currently staying at Blk 603A) or Punggol Cove (My #1 childcare at block 101B)
    Amount: $800 - $850
    Timing: Mon - Fri (I will send about 7.45am and fetch by 7pm)

Email me enonpoh@gmail.com

onsansg likes this.
  14. sweetie agnes

sweetie agnes Member

Hi im a babysitter on weekdays,if any tired mummies wanna look for weekend nanny to babysit ur kids can pm me..
    Must provide the weekend that im free.. all age is welcome..
    Im a Chinese,no pets at home... overnight are welcome too..
    Im staying at choa chu kang ave 4..if u need my help anytime can msg me thks...
    Pls don call cos im taking care of two babies now on weekdays..thks...hope to hear from u soon....

15. yoga_babe

yoga_babe Member

Anyone looking for babysitter based in Sengkang compassvale crescent ?

As i will be sending my son to childcare in June, I hope to help her find another child to babysit.
    She has been very responsible and reliable all these while while my child is under her care.
    However you need to be comfortable with the idea that she will be taking care of 2 kids.
    The other one kid that she is looking after is about 14 months old now.

Kindly PM me if you are keen. Thanks

16. Chia2

Chia2 New Member

Hi all, I am a first time mum due in May 2017. Am looking for information on infant care nannies/ advice/recommendation after my maternity leave ends in August.
    Am living neat clementi MRT area. Thank you!

17. strawberrina

strawberrina Member

Hi i am going to start working longer hours, and am worried my kids arrive home from school, and do not do their homework or revision whilst I am at work. By the time I get home, there would just be time for dinner and sleep for them.

I am looking for a study nanny about 3 days a week - Mon, Tue, Wed/Thu. It could be same person all days, or could be different person on different days.

Job scope: to just help me monitor and remind them to take their work out to complete, and not waste time dilly dallying whilst no one monitors.

I have 3 kids, 4, 7 and 9.
    Preferred: can converse well, but fine also if it's someone stern. Not necessary to tutor, just monitor and ensure time is effectively managed. Poly /uni students / aunties all welcomed. Only female.
    Time: about 3.30-5.30pm thereabouts, hence I am looking for someone that stays near me in Tanjong Pagar/Outram area. Person to come to my house.

18. onsansg

onsansg Member

Hi, you may contact me nearer to May if you have not found one nanny.

19. bubblegum33

bubblegum33 Member

Looking for nanny for my 2 months infant by 4 Sept 2017.
    Time: 7am to 7pm, Mon - Fri
    Location: Nearby Compassvale Walk neighbourhood (nearest to SK mrt)
    PM me if your have available slot.
    TIA.

20. bubblegum33

bubblegum33 Member

Hi Hiroe,

May I know where are you located now? Do you still take care of infant?

21. serlin

serlin New Member

Experienced Chinese babysitter @ jurong west

Hi, I am a Chinese, a sahm with two children, age 14 & 10.
    I was a nurse before becoming a nanny. I have been in this line for more than 10years. I am experience in taking care of infant, toddler & twins ,from 1 month old to 24th months.
    My house is clean & spacious. Non smoking environment & pet free.
    If u r looking for a day care nanny for wk days, Mon - Fri ..u can reach me @
    82997041 for more details..

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  22. Justina Ung

Justina Ung New Member

Hi, I am providing babysitting services at my place (Compassvale Lane)
    My mum have 20 years of babysitting experience. Availability from 1st July 2017 onwards.
    If you are keen please call me at 91444939 and discuss more :)

23. Justina Ung

Justina Ung New Member

Hi Mummys,

I am providing babysitting services at my place. (Compassvale Lane) - Seng Kang
    My mum have 20 years of babysitting experience. Weekday 7am to 7pm.
    Availability, 1st July onwards
    Please reach me at 9144 4939 to discuss more :)

24. bubblegum33

bubblegum33 Member

I found a babysitter. Thanks!

25. Enawong

Enawong New Member

Dear Nanny,

My girl is now 1 year and 7 months, I'm looking for a Nanny near Lavender MRT Station.

I'm particular with the cleanliness of the surrounding and what my baby will eat.

I'm looking for a patient, loving, caring and responsible Nanny.

Please watsapp me at +6583898382 if interested so we could discuss more in detail.

PS: preferably Chinese

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  26. Enawong

Enawong New Member

Dear Nanny,

My girl is now 1 year and 7 months, I'm looking for a Nanny near Lavender MRT Station.

I'm particular with the cleanliness of the surrounding and what my baby will eat.

Please watsapp me at +6583898382 if interested so we could discuss more in detail.

27. clarise

clarise New Member

Hi, I'm looking for nanny who stay at Bedok Reservoir Road to take care of my baby on July onwards

28. Punggol Queen

Punggol Queen New Member

Hi parents, I have 5yrs experience in babysitting (both vegetarian and non-vegetarians babies. With healthy meals, babies are all healthy and chubby.)
    If you are looking for a reliable vegetarian babysitter in Punggol (Mon to Fri 7am to 7pm), please email me at gilliantkh@yahoo.com.sg or ctc me at 96303625.

29. Enawong

Enawong New Member

Dear Nanny,

I'm looking for a Nanny near Lavender MRT Station.
    My girl is now 1 year and 7 months.

30. Janice Lee

Janice Lee Member

Chinese Daytime Nanny with more than 20 years of experience @punggol. Do PM me for contact.

31. sweetie agnes

sweetie agnes Member

Hi any parents need after sch care location cck..pm me if interested thks...

32. dazzlingbee

dazzlingbee New Member

Hi, im looking for live out nanny for my 3 months old baby live in ang mo kio area, pls pm me for contact, thanks

33. JanGal

JanGal New Member

Hi, I'm urgently looking for a nanny that stay in sembawang area to look after my 5month old son. I work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend (Sat). Anyone have reliable recommendation? Can PM me or email me at jan_gal5@hotmail.com?

Thanks in advance

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  34. mintsun

mintsun New Member

Hi, Please PM me. I am interested. thank you for your help.

35. radish1

radish1 Member

Hi mintsun
    U still looking 4 bbs?
    Can call me for discussion

36. MkJy

MkJy New Member

Anyone have recommendations for experienced stay home nannies who stay around bukit panjang area and jurong west area??

37. White mini

White mini New Member

Hi, do you still provide nanny services? Can pm me for more information? Thanks.

38. veniceair

veniceair New Member

Hi Kiwitan, is your mum available now? I can be contacted at 92317445.

39. radish1

radish1 Member

I'm a very xp infant nanny staying in the east.
    More than 25yrs taking care of infants up to primary school students...

My current toddlers are going to cc next yr.
    Contact me at 97327396 for more info...