Babysitter network

Looking for nanny come to my place take care of my 2 months baby. I will be at home too. Just need someone experience to help me . Msg me the rate for day / day&night

Hi,I'm looking for nanny to take care of my 5 month old baby. We don't drive so prefer nanny who stays at pinnacle for weekday daytime care for baby. To start any time. Interested party, Pls pm me

my wife, a full time housewife, is looking for a badysitting job. As both our kids all grown up, one in secondary and in pri 4, she got lot of free time. Charges depending on timing and only wish to badysit one at the moment. Area : - Boon Lay. Interested parent can PM me.

Thanks.
Hi,

I have a 4 months baby. Can you contact me if your wife still available? 96992580

my wife, a full time housewife, is looking for a badysitting job. As both our kids all grown up, one in secondary and in pri 4, she got lot of free time. Charges depending on timing and only wish to badysit one at a time, fullday or part time. Area : - Boon Lay. Interested parent can PM me.

Thanks.
Hey,i am interested.could u contAct me @96992580

Hi parents, I am a full time chinese babysitter with 11 years of experience and been looking after 2 toddlers at one time. But the older toddler is moving to the USA at the end of August, so I will be available to take care of another baby from September 2016 onwards.

I stay at the Pinnacle@Duxton in a strict no-smoking and no-pet environment. If interested, please drop me a sms at 91592884. :)

Am looking for a day time babysitter at Toa Payoh/ Kim Keat Avenue area from April 2016 onwards. My son will turn 4 months then. Pls Reach out to me at 97938669

Thanks
Felicia

Looking for overnight nanny (around 9pm to 9am) at sengkang. My 3 months old baby usually gets up at 3plus or 4plus for milk, and again at 6plus or 7plus for milk.

hi i m looking for nanny who stay clementi, ghim moh or holland v. can start at june 2016 by den my baby will be 4 month old. any good nanny to recommend?

Hi Mummies,
My mother is an experienced full time nanny/babysitter at Hougang Ave 8. We are a Chinese family with just 3 people (my parents and I) staying in the house. We love kids and dogs. As we love kids, our timing can be very flexible for working parents. For slightly older kids, tutoring services can also be arranged as I am a full time tutor who is MOE trained for primary level. You can pm me for more details if you are interested.

Would recommend my current baby sitter, she is very responsive baby sitter. As we are moving from woodlands to sengkang so would like to refer my current baby sitter to all parents whom looking for baby sitter.
You may contact her Lilian @ 9799 2088.
Tq.

Hello,

Looking for a day time nanny in East area, preferably bedok/simei/Tampines. Preferably available asap. Please contact me @ 90998017. Thank you.

any good nanny to recommend for area at Punggol?
Hi all,

I am posting on behalf of my mother.

She is looking at the babysit children / toddler

We are staying at 645 Punggol Central

Clean house + great environment

Chinese family

My mum have more than 10 years of babysitting experience.

Please contact my mum directly through her mobile 9191 5718 (mandarin speaking)

Thank you.

Hi, anyone looking for babysitter?
~ able to look after your little one from Mon-Fri
~ pet-free, smoking-free & clean environment
~ Local Chinese family > Husband, 3yo Daughter & me (32yo)

Let's chat to discuss further

Reactions: Kpp
I'm looking for babysitter / nanny to come to my place take care of my 1 year old girl. Live-in can be arranged.

This is a 2-week position, from 23 May 2016 to 5 June 2016.
Salary can be paid daily.
Hours of work can be discussed.
Location is 3 minutes walk from Clementi MRT station.

Please PM me if you or anyone you know is available.

Anyone still look for babysitter at Sengkang Rivervale Drive? My ex-babysitter want to look after one more baby. She currently look after one baby boy 10 months. Pm me for her contact.

Hi, I'm looking for nanny to take care of my 3 months old baby at punggol, cove lrt. Interested or anyone u could recommend pls pm me @90715750. Thanks

Dear all,

I'm looking for a nanny at Yishun near Blk174 take care of 3 years old boy 5pm to 9pm from Monday to Friday. I will pick him up around 8pm-9pm.
You have to bring him back from child care center beside BLK 174 and cook dinner for him. If you are stay near BLK174, he will follow you back home else you have to live in my house. Prefer Chinese.

Thanks.

Hi, my Aunt just quit her job as an Assistance Teacher at a Childcare Centre and prior to that she used to
be a babysitter. Chinese family with 2 teenagers (1 boy & 1 girl in Secondary school).
- Located at AMK ave 10
- Smoke free environment
- newly renovated kitchen & toilets
- dedicated babysitting as there will be no one else in the house during the day
PM me if you want her contacts, thanks.

Looking for a babysitter/nanny to look after my 18mo boy then (currently 16months). With tight budget as I'm a single mom, not working but intending to look for a job in 2 months time. My baby immunity is low so doc don't recommend child care.

1. Preferably located near Boon Lay ave
2. Chinese
3. Experienced Nanny with no toddler kids
4. Age 25-30 years old and above
5. Smoke and pet free environment
6. Monday-Friday 7-7pm except public holiday I will look after myself
7. Able to cook meals for my boy ( NO MSG, SALT. All natural)
8. Diaper & milk will be provided by me

Please pm me your rates.
Thank you in advance.

Looking for Chinese Singaporean nanny at Toapayoh/Braddell weekdays, 8.30-7pm. My baby boy is 7months.

Hello everyone~

I am looking for a full time live-in Nanny from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm at Beach Road area from Monday to Friday to look after my 7th month old daughter. Anyone interested please sms me at 93353591 .

Thank you.

There is a nanny in Braddell MRT that I visited and quite possitive, but afterwards didn't engage coz my current nanny can continue. If you need a nanny, pls text her at +65 9721 0025 (aunt Julie)

my wife, a full time housewife, is looking for a badysitting job. As both our kids all grown up, one in secondary and in pri 4, she got lot of free time. Charges depending on timing and only wish to badysit one at a time, fullday or part time. Area : - Boon Lay. Interested parent can PM me.

Thanks.
Your wife still available?

Im looking for a chinese babysitter at sengkang/hougang area for my current 5mths old baby boy..
but I may need her service on june/july 2016...

if have any recomendation.. please text me at 93397742 or email at [email protected]

Many thanks

Looking for nanny/babysitter in Yishun area for Mon-Fri frm Nov/Dec '16 onwards. Pls pm me if you have contacts. Thank you.

I'm looking for a full time babysitter/nanny to look after my 7 months daughter.

Prefer
- residing in Sengkang, near Rivervale Plaza
- bilingual in Mandarin & English
- not looking after other kids or babies
- Infant or Child Care Certification
- Smoke, Dust and Pet Free environment
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm
- no Seasoning, that is no sugar, no salt, no Aijinomoto, no spices or herbs etc when preparing porridge for my daughter

Interested, please sms me at 9726 7217.

I'm looking for half day babysitter for my 6 weeks twins. Need to come over my house @ jurong west ave 5 from 12.30pm to 5.30pm. Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. I have maid at home, so the babysitter only needs to take care of twins and bring them to me every 2 to 3hrs for breastfeeding.

Hi, I am looking for nanny/babysitter in woodland and marsiling areas from mon to fri, start from kid Jul onwards. Kindly pm me if you have the contacts.

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced babysitter with infants at Toa Payoh.
Please PM me if you have any recommended nanny to share. Thanks so much

Hi, I am looking for a nanny/babysitter in Commonwealth area to look after my baby boy .
Kindly PM me if u have any recommendations. Thank u. =)

hi,

my mum has been a babysitter for abt 20+ years, she is staying @ Serangoon North, if you are interested, PM me. Tks

Hi there,

My mum, she had been babysitting and taking care of many babies for many years, located at Tampines St 81

House is clean and neat as she got helpers to do all housework.

She is very experience and most important, patient. She would prefer weekdays Mon - Fri.

She is christian so Sunday is not available Speak basic English, Mandarin, Hokkien.

Her charges are $650 full day. Interested can call me to find out more 9100-1293.

Hi,
Looking for a muslim babysitter/nanny living in bukit panjang area. I live in fajar.
For june or july onwards depending on my work commencement. Most likely taking care from 1pm to 8~9pm 2~3 times weekly.
I have 2 girls, one is 27 months (very active & lively) the other is in june is 4 months old.
I am breastfeeding the baby hence need a breastfeeding savvy lady. If able to teach arabic/islamic would be a bonus.
Anyone knows someone who fit the bill do pm or msg me at 91124674 Sha.

Hi im staying at cck ave any mummies out there looking for chinese nanny.. pls contact me.. can start on june...Day or Night all available tks....

I would like to recommend my current baby sitter at Admiralty as I'm moving to sengkang. You may contact her @ 97992088 (Lilian). She is a loving and caring Nanny. We love her so much.

Hi, I have been taking care of babies & toddlers with more than 15 years of experience. I am available to take care of your child full time on weekdays. Please contact me at 9720 1856 if you are looking for a nanny staying in Jurong. Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a baby sitter around Jurong East Ave 1 area that can start in July. My Son is currently 4months old and will be 6 months in July. Experienced babysitter who is interested please pm me at 93665064 to discuss more about it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Looking for nanny/helper in Geylang Bahru

Hello I'm a Sahm looking for an experienced nanny to help look after my boy (now 2y 8m) and a girl (due in sep). She would also help out with my house chores and maybe do some cooking. As I'll be home most of the time, she will not be burdened with doing everything at the same time. I only need an extra hand at home. Days required from Mon-Fri about 9am - 6pm with ph off. I am flexible with timing so everything can be discussed.

Please call me at 98431362 to discuss. Thanks!

I am looking for experienced nanny staying near bedok mrt or eunos mrt. Day (6 plus am to 7 plus pm) or day & night. Might need to stay overnight @ nanny place is we need to work late. Starting in mid December 16 or early Jan 17. By then my baby will b abt 4 mth old. Pls pm me. Thank you.

Back