BabyPlus Prenatal Education Systems

is it a must to use it on both morning and night to be effective?

and instead of one hour per session, is it ok to have it for less than one hour?

thanks

Hi mummies,
Baby plus education system selling at $220(usual price more than $300), I used it for my twin. (My first pregnancy)
They are the best babies, only wake up during feed.
No more warranty but with box and manual.

collection at sengkang shell petrol station or mrt.
Interested pls PM me.

Hi, I have one set selling at $150. Still in mint condition with box, pouch and manual. Item bought in 2011. As item is used, the pouch is obviously washed and worn. Not for fussy buyers.

Interested, pls email me at [email protected].

Selling my Babyplus set together with my Babybjorn Baby Carrier Synergy at $300. both still in good condition; not frequently used.

Interested parties, pls SMS me at 97597005.

Hi there....

Anyone still selling their babyplus set? Would prefer with warranty and my budget is less than $200. Prefer meetup for quick deal.

Pls PM me as I may not see ur reply here.

I have a preloved set selling at $150. Bought in 2010 and had used for my 2 pregnancy...No more warrnty but still have the box and pouch...Pouch had been washed before

Not for fussy buyers.

Collection at Tanjong pagar/outram MRT during weekende or harbourfront or vivo on weekdays lunch time.

PM me if interested...

Hi, I have a pre loved baby plus to let go as I gave birth last month. Interested, SMS or what's app me at 98340991. Melissa.

Hi, I have a pre loved baby plus to let go at $200 (no nego pls). I bought this in April and have only used it less than one week due to hectic schedule. Condition is as good as new. Interested, SMS or whatsapp me at 93655046.

Hi mommies,

I have a preloved baby plus to let go at $180/-

Kindly sms or watsapp me at 96530980.

Thanks
happy.gif

I've a preloved set to let go. Bought late last year and my baby was born in April 2013. Condition is as good as new. PM me if interested

Any kind mommies who's willing to lend/ rent me her babyplus device for about a week till I got mine fixed? I borrowed mine from my sil and the speaker is not working this morning. I can switch it on but it doesn't have any sound. I'm in my week 29 now and have been using the device consistently, and wouldn't want to stop the lessons for my babies at this juncture and I'm willing to pay a token for the rental. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Back