BabyPlus Prenatal Education Systems

Hi I have a babyplus bought in May 2010 and excellecent condition. Still within 1 year warranty and full packaging. To let go at SGD$220. Interested pls PM me.

I am tell ya, this thing works wonder. My girl is barely 1 week old and already fully alert of whoever is calling her. Her head turns to the source of the sound immediately.

Thx.

Hi all,

I have a preloved Baby Plus for sale. Bought in early June'10 and used for 2 mths.

Selling at $180. Contact me at 96781632 if interested. Thanks.

Hi all,
I'm interested to buy a second babyplus. Please pm me the price, collection place and condtion if you've one for sale. Thanks.

Hi,
I have a preloved Babyplus set (box, pouch etc) to let go at $200.
Self Collect at Sembawang.
Please sms me @ 97442774 if interested.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a 2nd hand babyplus for sale at $260 neg. Used for 5 months and still in good condition. Comes with original box, pouch & instructional booklet.

Pls sms me at 90672485 if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

I am interested in a 2nd hand baby plus set. If you are selling, please PM me the price & condition.

Thanks.

Hi, I had 
1. a brand new medela swing as a gift bought in mother care malaysia and still under warranty. Not US set so no need converter selling at $250

2.preloved Babyplus and Summer Clarity prenatal listening system (to listen baby movement) going as a bundle. 

Interested please msg 96922155 

Hi,

I have a good condition preloved Baby Plus to let go at $150.
Come with original box, pouch, and manual. Used from Jul- Oct 2011. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

Thanks

Hi,

I have a good condition pre-loved babyplus (full set) to let go at $180. Started using at wk 20 and just delivered last wk. Baby is very calm and responsive. Pls contact 96462691. Thks.

Hi, I have a preloved BabyPlus which is good as new, with original packaging, manual and pouch, to let go for $200. Email me at faddyfeudal @hotmail.com if interested.

honestly,
did any1 used it b4?

good / bad reviews?

if its good,
then share the info plz.

if its bad,
please share too
and not sell off your "investment" here.

the baby is innocent.

Hi there I have a baby plus for sale. Excellent condition with original box n pouch just recently gently washed and still very new n white. Bought from us in sept 2011. Son is now 3 weeks old. Willing to let go at 170. Staying at Bishan. SMS Melanie at 90041722. Thanks

My son nurses very well n is very calm n responsive. He suckled for 1 hour immediately aft birth which is very diff from first son who is not a baby plus baby

Hi there I have a baby plus for sale. Excellent condition with original box n pouch just recently gently washed and still very new n white. Bought from us in sept 2011. Son is now 3 weeks old. Willing to let go at 170. Staying at Bishan. SMS Melanie at 90041722. Thanks

My son nurses very well n is very calm n responsive. He suckled for 1 hour immediately aft birth which is very diff from first son who is not a baby plus baby

Preloved BabyPlus Prenatal Education System to let go at $180 (retails $288).
In good condition with original box/pouch (machine-washed).
I am the only user. Hope to share it with more mummies-to-be!
Able to meet up in around Tiong Bahru or Buona Vista area. Interested, please PM.

What is BabyPlus about?
Check out http://www.babyplus.com/

How to PM?
Click on my user name on the left hand side. A new window/tab will pop up. "Click Here" to send a private message.

Hi,
I have a preloved babyplus for sale. Used for only 3+ months (I got a little lazy to use it), all packaging, manual, pouch are in excellent condition.
Purchased in April 2011. Looking to sell at $190.
Please email [email protected]

Hi mummies,

I've a preloved Babyplus set which I've purchased from US in December 2011. Used it till I delivered in early May, the set is in 9.5/10 condition, no scratches, never dropped and well-maintained. The pouch is a little torn as I've used too much strength when opening the velcro, but no problem in usage. Photos can be sent when requested.
Due to this, Im selling it cheap at $175 with 4 free new Energizer batteries thrown in. Comes with original box and manuel.
Self collection at Sembawang (near MRT), interested mummies please PM or email me at [email protected], thanks.
happy.gif

Hello all,

I have a pre-loved set for sale at S$150. Used it for my baby born in May this year. No more warranty, still have box and manual with pre-loved pouch. Can send pic upon request. Self collection at Tampines Mall. Not for fussy buyer.

Do PM me if you are interested, thanks !

Hi Graciasmum,

Did you email me ? I have replied to 2 mummies and I hope you are one of them. Else, do drop me another email stating you are Graciasmum, thanks.

Hi all.. we have a babyplus set for sale.
My wife's sister gave her an old set so we decided to sell this one. She used it for less than a month and in an almost new condition.
Comes with box, original pouch, warranty.
Message 91553916 for fast deal.

Back