BabyPlus Prenatal Education Systems

hi

I used it before. can see the difference from my 2 children. i started to use it at my 2nd one ,she is very alert since she came out, when breastfeeding her at the first time ,i talk to someone , she turned her head and looked at my face but this never happen to my 1st one..till now she always turn her head to behind to see what i'm talking while sitting in the pram when we go out. can't give a lot comment on this product. for me not only this, the more important is always communicate with your baby surely give you a surprise and the relationship with him/her is very closed.

Hi mummies,

I have a BabyPlus (full set) to sell. In excellent condition. Only used for the last 5mths of pregnancy. Pls PM me if anyone interested.
Just to share, my boy is coming 5mths now..he has a good attention span when I do flashcards with him. He also sleeps very well.

Hi,

I have a full set of Babyplus to sell. Bought in Jan this year and used on my baby. Pls PM me if interested.

I have a full set of babyplus bought in Singapore for sale . Bought last Nov 08 for my baby , still under warranty , if anyone interested to buy , pls PM me .

I have a full set of babyplus also, bought 2008, still very new and under warraty, pls pm me if anyone interested to buy, Thanks.

Hi fellow mummies,

I have a Babyplus set for sale at $200 (negotiable). Bought this year for $288 and used only for a few months as I started on it rather late in my pregnancy.

Still in original box, with instructional booklet, and under full warranty until April 25 next year.

Condition is perfect, never dropped, and pouch only handwashed once. Batteries provided.

I stay at Punggol, self-collection or meetup can be arranged. PM me or email [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks!

My Babyplus has been sold
happy.gif

I only see white and yellow box in the local distributor website. If that's the case, yellow box may belongs to 2nd generation and the blue box belongs to 3rd generation. Coz there are people selling the first generation babyplus (white box) in ebay, and there are people claiming the blue box is 3rd generation.
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2586/265562868tp.jpg

I'm waiting reply from babyplus.com....

but this HK seller states that 3rd generation babyplus is CE standard approved!
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/thread-2435949-1-5.html

This is another article talking about all 3 generations of babyplus product. The blue box is the latest version and much lighter and more environment friendly....

Just ordered mine from ebay.

Hi

I have a set of babyplus. It comes with original box, pouch & instructional booklet.
Condition is perfect, never dropped, and pouch only handwashed once.

Retails at $288 and willing to let go at $170
PM me if keen?
happy.gif

Hi,

I have a set of babyplus for sale. Have used it on my bb who is now 3m old and finds that he is quite alert and responsive esp when I show him video prog for babies.

The set comes with original box, pouch & instructional booklet. In great condition.

Retails at $288 and am letting go at $150
PM me if keen. thanks. :)

Hi all,

I'm interested to buy a babyplus set. Please text me at 98756905 if you are selling your set. Thanks! =)

Hi, i have a babyplus set for sale. bought in april 2010 and used only once. excellent condition and packaging all intact. pm me if interested. thanks.

Back