AUG 2018 Mummies

Hi mummies, I'm Joanne a mum of 4 little ones. I work with AIA and there is a launch of a new maternity plan called AIA mum2baby. It covers from 13 weeks of pregnancy and includes coverage for 23 congenital illnesses, the highest in the market. If anyone is interested to find out more, do drop me a PM or give me a call/whatsapp/text at 9002 7696 :)

Congrats all mummies here and happy new year!

Anybody going to see your gynae at Raffles who offers antenatal package?

and can u pls share the cost?

For the cost during pregnancy, would it be like 'a la carte expenses before antenatal package + antenatal package + delivery package'??

Hi all,

Just tested positive too. Quite lost and not sure what to do. Any recommendations for gynae? I'm looking for experience one but not too expensive and preferably clinic in the central area. Please share with me if you can. Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

Just tested positive too. Quite lost and not sure what to do. Any recommendations for gynae? I'm looking for experience one but not too expensive and preferably clinic in the central area. Please share with me if you can. Thanks in advance!

First one? Mai kia :) u intending to go private or govt? My first one was at MT Alvernia with Dr Kang Wee. I like her, but not her charges ;) great gynae though.

I tested positive on Sun, test a few times to make sure its not ectopic or chemical pregnancy as my line is very faint— did not appear faint during #1. Anyway i went to polyclinic to get referral to nuh, cuz i think the price difference is quite big. When i was with pte, the prenatal checks, tests and consultations added up to ard 3k, my delivery cost cash component was 5k even though mine was natural without epidural. This time though, i jus decided to go for subsidised patient under nuh. Depends on ur preference. Meanwhile if u r not quite sure, go see a gynae first. Decide the hosp u want, then look for a suitable gynae. Be sure to compare the maternity package beforehand

Hi ladies- im at 8 weeks..can someone add us to the grp as queenie has not responded to my PM so far. Do let me know who i can PM my no to? Thanks

Can I join? I am
A very active in my 1st born group and would love to share my pregnancy experience with all of u all..
Is there a secret fb group been set up? I was planning to start a fb group too
Hi there! Are you starting? If yes I think we should.

Congrats to u too:)So so exciting!!!have u chose ur gynae alr??or going back to the same?
I haven’t choose my gynae yet, but should be only going as private patient after week 20. Can save more $$ since STM will know what to expect. Hahaa. What abt u? Going back to the same gynae?

First one? Mai kia :) u intending to go private or govt? My first one was at MT Alvernia with Dr Kang Wee. I like her, but not her charges ;) great gynae though.

I tested positive on Sun, test a few times to make sure its not ectopic or chemical pregnancy as my line is very faint— did not appear faint during #1. Anyway i went to polyclinic to get referral to nuh, cuz i think the price difference is quite big. When i was with pte, the prenatal checks, tests and consultations added up to ard 3k, my delivery cost cash component was 5k even though mine was natural without epidural. This time though, i jus decided to go for subsidised patient under nuh. Depends on ur preference. Meanwhile if u r not quite sure, go see a gynae first. Decide the hosp u want, then look for a suitable gynae. Be sure to compare the maternity package beforehand
You’re a STM too? I’m at NUH and also the same as you. Go subsidized patient first, but will change to private at week 20 in NUH. Their delivery room n gynae are not that bad I feel. Hahaa.

Hi! I'm due in end August too! Am currently 7 weeks. I just had my first appointment at nuh. Any reviews? We just got the bill and was kinda shock. How much did any of your first appointment cost? Please add me in the group chat too! Would love to join and know more since its my first pregnancy. Thanks!

Hi, Mummies,

My EDD is in the end of Aug, too. :) currently in 9th week.

I have been advised to go for either Oscar test or Panorama (NIPT) test during the following week.
My gynae said Oscar cost me $450 before GST (90% accuracy) , Panorama cost $1200(99% accuracy).
Which test are you gonna go for and could you share the cost as well?

Fyi, I'm 31-32 years old and wish to participate in whatsapp group chat, if threre's any.

Hi, Mummies,

I have been advised to go for either Oscar test or Panorama (NIPT) test during the following week.
My gynae said Oscar cost me $450 before GST (90% accuracy) , Panorama cost $1200(99% accuracy).

Fyi, I'm 31-32 years old and wish to participate in whatsapp group chat, if threre's any.

I am going for the Panorama test today actually, in my week 11. This is my 3rd baby and I am 37, so I think, for the sake of my own sanity, I decided to go ahead with the test. My gynae quoted me $1200 too.

Actually, for my previous 2 boys, I did not take this test, only the Oscar..

hi

could i check which test did you go for in the end? Oscar test or Panorama?
Hi, Mummies,

Hello i tested positive on 26the dec and is currently in my 10th week! Shld be a end aug bb for me! My 2nd LO too!

Do add me in the WA
NINE186-ZEROZERO4NINE!

Hello Mummies to be,

I have a BNIB Philips Avent 3-in-1 Steriliser which I would like to let go as I would like to buy UV Steriliser instead. Bought the item in Oct during baby fair. Am letting go at $90 for quick deal, even Qoo10 or pupsik are selling $109+. Please PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Hi, first time mummy here. Can add me in the group chat if any? Edd is around mid August

My number is 81666693

Shiyy here

1. Hi. I have engaged my confinement nanny, Auntie Susie for the second time as she is very caring towards infant. My girl has never had colic before and she has grown well under her care. She boiled yummy and nutritious soup to boost our milk supply. Main reason is her powerful herbal tea that she brew everyday. Or else I will not have been conceive after 2 months I stop breastfeeding. In short, she is good.
    She is light sleeper too. She hears every single noise baby makes and I rest really well.
She is working in Australia as confinement nanny till July 2018 and is returning in August 2018.

Ger contact number 91229385 and +60126489568.

Back