Arsa detected

Anyone mums out there have babies with arsa detected and is normal and not ds?
hi my baby has arsa , i just found out , i did harmony test, waiting for the results, the wait is killing me. plzz tell me hows ur baby doing , i hope the baby is doing great, plzz suggest.

hi my baby has arsa , i just found out , i did harmony test, waiting for the results, the wait is killing me. plzz tell me hows ur baby doing , i hope the baby is doing great, plzz suggest.

Hi, my baby is doing fine now and a happy and active 15months old. No problems feeding and everything. I am also worried when i first found out during the scan and i did not went for any test as no matter the outcome, we are still keeping the baby and now he is a healthy and happy 15month old love by a lot of ppl in the family. Dont worry so much.

Hi, my baby is doing fine now and a happy and active 15months old. No problems feeding and everything. I am also worried when i first found out during the scan and i did not went for any test as no matter the outcome, we are still keeping the baby and now he is a healthy and happy 15month old love by a lot of ppl in the family. Dont worry so much.
Hi dear, thanks a lot to for replying, I am much more relieved now thanks a lottt

@MkJy
My baby just detected ARSA today (20weeks scan). Dr advised me to do Harmony or Amnio test for DS check; my FTS under low risk. We choose to do Harmony Test and waiting for result next 2 weeks.

I’m so worry about baby health when he is growing up. Besides google search, I like to hear your experiences...how old your child now and any side effects seen during baby growing up?

@MkJy
My baby just detected ARSA today (20weeks scan). Dr advised me to do Harmony or Amnio test for DS check; my FTS under low risk. We choose to do Harmony Test and waiting for result next 2 weeks.

I’m so worry about baby health when he is growing up. Besides google search, I like to hear your experiences...how old your child now and any side effects seen during baby growing up?
My child is 3 years old now, very normal and active child and smarter than his peers of his age. Don't worry so much

My child is 3 years old now, very normal and active child and smarter than his peers of his age. Don't worry so much
Thank you for replying me! Great to hear from you! I just received a call from KK, my Harmony results shown low risk for DS, digeorge, T13, T18. Now, I’m feeling relief.

Hope you and your child doing well and stay healthy! :)

Back