Anyone tried Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner?

net

I'm considering whether to buy one...but because its so pricey, i'm not sure if its worth it..Are there cheaper alternatives in the market?

Just wandering how much does it cost? I'm using Osim's iEcology. Similar to Rainbow's Vacuum Cleaner rite? iEcology quite good.

net, i encourage you to buy the rainbow.
no regrets.
mine has been with me for more than 15 years, and i have only done 1 repair so far for $300 (no thanks to my maid who yanks the wire all the time, otherwise it would have been fine!).

if you average out $3k over the 15years or more, it is only $200 per year. very worth it.

think there are some 2nd hand models, more afforable i guess.

Athen, my BIL has the iecology. the rainbow is much much much better, not to mention that its suction power is 3 times more than iecology.
happy.gif

Wow 15 yrs? tt's not bad at all...so u use most of the functions? The salesperson came and did a demo at my place..but my hubby as usual, want to check and make sure that its really the best in the mkt and sufficiently value for money before he is willing to spend...
i myself hv been allergic to dustmites and had asthma since young...dun want my son to kenna same thing....but hv to convince my hubby first!
tks for the info cody..will talk to him n c wat he says =)

net:
no lah, i'm lazy.

so far i've only used the vacuum function and the reverse blow (to blow up balloons for my son's first bd party...).

its a really good buy; no regrets!

do you have an agent for the rainbow?
my agent is not bad, nice honest old man.
can intro to you if you like.

think they have a 3-year installment programme as well. makes the rainbow v v v affordable!
happy.gif

if you get the new model, i think you can use it as an air purifier as well.

my sis and friends also use the rainbow to vacuum their mattress. they were v impressed by the amt of dust they got from it. i haven't tried it myself cos i'm too lazy.
happy.gif

Hi net,

I'm using Osim iEcology. It has steam cleaning function. Before i bought it, I always get runny nose prob during weekends or days when I'm not working & sleep in. I use to steam clean my bed, pillows, quit. After using it, no more prob with my nose. It uses water as filter unlike other vacuum cleaner which uses a dust bag. Does Rainbow also uses water as filter?

Osim cost abt $1k plus. Can't remember the exact price. They also offer old vacuum cleaner for trade in for $100 or $200 when i bought it 2 yrs ago. Not sure if they still have this offer.

Hi all,

I am all in for Rainbow becos the demo done at my home is so real to me , the air in my house is so so dirty, the pillow and bed are so so dirty. These are all seen in the dirty water and my hairs can stand when I see the milky milky dirty full of dust water. Due to cost factor, did not immediately invest one. Come to one day to buy a vacuum cleaner, will surely buy Rainbow !!!!!!!!

Hi

I'm new here and interested to know abt Rainbow vacuum cleaner....why this particular brand of vacuum cleaner?

Hi

am interested in this rainbow as well. can someone with a rainbow contact pm me the salesperson details ? have been using osim mermaid but the suction is very weak.

thanks!

PM me your contact no. and location, I can pass it to their sale person. They'll call you to make arrangement for a demo, take this opportunity to do a mini spring cleaning your place!!!!

FYI, when i got my maid in for my newborn, they came over for another demo to show her how to use and everything.

Now we on the air purifying function daily for 2-3hr (1-2hr during lunch and 1-2hr in the evening) to "blow" the haze!!!!

Personally I am also on in for rainbow too. Not sure of Osim product n dun want to comment.

But with recent haze prob, my nose is so sensitive that i always close the windows n turned on the rainbow to clean the air ard.

BTW, I oso got two little chinchillas in study room n so sometimes got a bit of smell but so far very effective to remove the smell & their "loose" fur.

BTW, u dun ve to pay one lump sum le. What we did 3 years ago, was to pay in 18mths installment n so not so heartpain. N yet, seeing its effectiveness, I dunno if i will be used to other v.c if tix breaks down eventually.

BTW, there is a warranty for 5 years for its motor.. if i m correct. n its parts 3 years, i think. Quite reasonable.

They juz did a check recently n found mine very good..

most important thing is to clean its rubber and the spinner inside after every use n it will definitely last longer than any v.c. =)

I have the Delphin. Didn't know abt the Rainbow when I bought it 4 yrs ago. Sigh.. Still, it has served me v well. NO regrets at all.
happy.gif
I use it on everything, even to clean the aircon and suck the water out of the pipes. Saves me money on aircon servicing!
happy.gif
Am gonna tong abt 10 more yrs with this Delphin and then by then get the Rainbow! The demo lady who came to my hse to do the Rainbow demo was v ethical also and seeing that I already have the Delphin she said there is no point in my buying the Rainbow. I should just stick to the Delphin for some more yrs.
happy.gif

we have just purchased Rainbow in Sept and now come handy for the haze.. we've been using it daily to purify our rooms especially the one that my son who is now 10 months sleeping in.. it makes a lot of difference..
happy.gif

Hi Kris,
I thought Delphin is somehow similar to Rainbow? Feel is more compact & easy to use than rainbow.

We brought the Deplhin a yr back after seeing both demo (rainbow & delphin) cos is slight smaller & parts easily exchangable.

where can we find the delphin? comparable to rainbow?

for rainbow, how many years warranty? i tot its 8 years warranty for everything?

Hi All

I have an almost new rainbow vaccum cleaner for sale. Bought it in June 06. Used only less than 10 times. Comes with full accessories. Reason why I am selling? Bought it for my mom's house but she old fashion type and prefers to use traditional vaccume cleaner instead. PLease PM me if you are interested.

My mum uses Rainbow for the past 15 years. I bought a Delphin four years ago. The verdict, Delphin is quiter compared to rainbow. However, both vaccuum cleaners give the same result. Esp for vaccuming mattresses. Doubt any other brand in the market can beat them. Worth investing. They have instalement plan thus making them more affordable.

I just saw a demo from a rainbow salesman.

Product is definitely good, however is it really worth the investment?

However, i'm still deciding to buy it or not as I want to research on the product first. I put a $50 deposit and asked the salesman to get back to me in 3days time.

Anyone used the rainbow before and do you think its worth the investment?

The catch is i can trade in my old vacuum for $300 eventhough i bought the vacuum for only $140 dollars and they are throwing in an "Energy-Saver" that is ISO and PSB certified to reduce your electrical bill by 30%.

Can anyone advice me on it ASAP? Thanks!

Oh yeah!

Not to forget.. the salesman told me its fully refundable too if you are not satisfied with the rainbow or if your electrical bill dont go down by 30%!

Hi Clara,

Sounds attractive. When i bought my Delphine 4 years ago, they gave me a free water treatment system which i used for four years before changing it to Diamond.

I have no regret buying the vacuum cleaner so i think you will benefit too. I think you can bargain for better discount??.. You can tell them that their competitor "Delphine" gives away cookware and water treatment systems worth a thousand dollars.

Hope this helps.

hi,
Is the rainbow or delphine troublesome or diff to use and clean? I don't have a maid hence not sure whether have time to use them or not.
Sometime so tiring taking care of the kids that even dun have energy to do a quick sweeping/mop with the simple broom. Hence how troublesome is it compare to a simple mop? thanks

they came to my place to demo just the other day...seems pretty good and tempted to get but in the end decided to wait till i move house next year. if any of you want them to go give you a demo, just pm me and i can ask them to call u...

btw, i understand the latest model is E2 which came out couple of years ago. i check yahoo auction and there's people selling old model E1 (quite a few years old already) for $700+!

is Rainbow that good? seriously, i never heard of this brand till someone came over to do a demo. and i found out one cost ard $3k, really exp..

jasmommy, you can try calling Jane Lau at 97927616. she's the sales person for delphin. very patient lady who came to my house for demo several times to train my maids whenever i changed new ones...

i have just bought a Delphin Vacuum cleaner (silver series) recently (March) & now would like to sell it away cos my sis also bought the same machine. Anyone interested pls let me know.

Hi Yvonne,

you don't accept PM...can you PM me instead if the vacuum cleaner is still avail? price, warranty and condition?

thanks loads ;)

hi i juz bgt a rainbow after much consideration on whether if a delphine or rainbow will be better. if any1 keen, can get my sales lady to do a free demo for u? she v nice n helpful or you wan to view at my plc b4 decide to haf a demo. : >

Rainbow has a mode where its totally silent ! Contact me for a demo no obligations at most u get a free dust mite/air sanitisation session it'll both fun n educational ! My contact is 9090 9050

As a father to be I've become more cautious abt my household hygiene a full time realtor I now am a dealer for Rainbow as I have a sales background and found a product that has personally helped myself/family/friends relief several allergic symptoms (personally asthma/ezcema). Thus would like to share this wonderful product with one and all.

Once again my contact is 9090 9050 should there be need for info/inquires

As a promotion for this month, we are giving out a book titled "You and you Health" by Dr Hu Wen Wey NO PURCHASE needed just watch our awareness demo ! That will included a free air sanitizing, 1 mattress dustmite removal and pillow cleaning! ~ call/sms now ! 9090 9050

Just did a demo and totally impressed with how it works. I was appalled at the amount of dust and watever floating ard in my room that the machine can clean. It was a very thick layer. In fact, i felt that my mattress was much cleaner and smoother after the whole demo.

My demo lady is also very nice and not pressurizing. I am very tempted to buy one but yet find it difficult to part with the money and most importantly, it seems heavy and and has many attachments and i find it a bit lei chey to keep changing. Still, i will say that it is a good cleaner.

Hi ladies, i m selling mine. Bgt this yr (see abv posting), the latest generation, 2 speeds, i got a detailed training session by the company not utilised yet. i bgt in april but i was busy with taking care of my April newborn thus end up till now still have not utilise the training yet. : > i bgt at 3.4+k got receipt to support n it comes wif 8 yrs warranty. Willing to let go at a loss. Its a gd machine hope u will put it to good use esp when there's hazy days ahead think it will be v useful.

Hi mummies,
I bought a delphine recently and my mum bought a rainbow few months back.Both vacuum serves the same purpose but I personally loves delphine over rainbow.resons:
1)design is better,ligher and more compact than rainbow.
2) rainbow is more noisy
3) rainbow has a heba filter which you need you CHANGE!!!!!if not long term use it may spoil the machine!!!!
4) rainbow always change to new models every few years which make your value drop very fast.
5) according to my aunty,last time rainbow is much better,more durable and without the heba filter but rainbow now is lousy cos they put a heba filter which you need to change and also their parts are not as good,easier to spoil.

After compare my delphine n my mums rainbow,We prefer delphine lor,my mum regretted buying rainbow as she dun noe theres delphine.
One more imporant thing,rainbow sales persons keep talk bad abt delphine but delphine salesperson did not do it instead they say its the same thing its just the design you like....i think delphine is more honest in that case....
this is only my person view.If you really thinking of buying the vacuums,pls see both demo before commit...

Back