Anyone tried Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner?

Dear All,

Some clarifications

Noise wise both systems are just as "noisy" than again which vacuum cleaner is not noisy?

The new E2 series of Rainbow has a washable HEPA filter which does not require replacement or require maintaining for up to 4 years there after it can be taken out and washed.

Also the delphine is actually made based on a rainbow machine that is 4 models behind as the patents have expired thus enabling delphine to replicate the technology of the rainbow machine that is about 20 years behind the current rainbow system.

As for Y delphine does not come out with new models thats because it can't as the current rainbow models are still under patent = )

Of course its best to see both demos b4 deciding but just thought I would like to make clear the above points = )

Have a good year ahead for Rainbow demos pls contact me @ 9090 9050

Any mummies can share wif me the contact for the rainbow or delphin as I keen to engage them for the schedule cleaning services... thanks in advance!!

Dear mummies...

Ur may call 68465188 2 arrange 4 a free demo 4 rainbow.We r available mon-sun frm 10am-10pm.E demo is 4 1 rm n 1 hall which includes e pillows/bosters/mattress/sofa/aircon.E whole process will tk abt 45mins to 1hr n will b able 2 last for 4mths.Thanx.

Our company oso provide home services bsides sellin rainbow.Ur can choose 2 engage our dealers 4 e dustmites removal service usin rainbow everi 4-6mths.Its charged @ $50 for 1 rm n 1 hall..per service last for 4mths.

Thanx

Hi Katherine,

Can you advise in detail exactly what the $50 home service includes? What is the difference between this paid service and the free demo that includes the pillows/bolsters/mattress/sofa/aircon?

Also, what do you mean by lasting for 4 months?

Thanks!

Hi rico,

Basically e free demo is 2 promote our home service usin rainbow.E objective is 2 let customers noe tat bsides sellin rainbow we do provide home services as well.Customers r not pressured 2 purchase e rainbow hydro-cleaner..howeva if dey decide 2 do so dey can let e dealer noe.

E free(dust mites removal) demo is 4 1 bedrm n 1 livin rm...consist of e pillows/bosters/mattress/sofa/aircon 2 remove e dust mites n germs/bacterias tat r accumulated inside throughly.It will tk abt 45min-1hr 2 complete e service n e areas cleaned will b dust mites free for 4mths(proven).Tis is a trial 4 customers 2 try our service b4 dey actualli start engagin us in future.

In future if customers do nid e service again..e charges will b @ $50 for 1 bedrm n 1 livin rm.Recommended tat e dustmites removal service 2 b done everi 4mths.

Thanx

Hi, I just got a brand new Delphine set, comes with a power brush for cleaning the mattress. Anyone interested to buy? As i just got out of job and i do not think i can continue paying for this machine. Do sms me at 98514555 if you are interested.
Tiffany

Hi everyone! Am a newbie here. I am a proud Rainbow owner and I have been for the past one year. Do not bother about getting Delphin as it is an imitation of Rainbow (in my opinion) and might as well invest a little more in the real thing! I have owned many cleaners (you name it)and most of them with filter bags(what a big mistake as the dirt doesn't stay in the bags...it is porous).

My kids have got asthma, allergies and eczema(mild) and I got it because of them and also because the cleaner is an air purifier in one (what a bundle of savings in the long run!). After cleaning their room and mattresses...you won't believe this but the next morning, there was no sneezing and noses were not runny! For the first time in 4yrs and 5yrs (respective ages), they slept like babies!! would recommend this system to anyone who is homeproud, health conscious, suffering from allergies and has kids. The sales people a husband and wife team were so wonderful and their after service is what puts other "I only want my commission and get the heck out" salesmen to shame! 4 of my close relatives and few friends have already bought it. Yes, it is pricey but it will last you a good 10-15yrs (my aunt and her friend first bought theirs in 1991 and guess what? Old system still works! They have various instalment plans and try their very best in helping you own one but there is NO HARD SELLING INVOLVED! OH YES! I GOT MY FREE GIFTS!! Woooohoooo! They similar to AMC pots worth $2000...no need to use oil! very true!

Let me know if you want the representative's contact! They will even give you a free cleaning service before you decide...just so you know how fantastic it is! Hope other rainbow owners are as happy as i am!! )

Hmmm...I think you got it wrong la dear! I have seen the Delphin and read up on it. Here is the scoop on it>> The patented special seperator Delphin is using now was used as a patent separator on an older Rainbow model. Now that patent has expired, Delphin got hold of it and made it their own "patent". PLS NOTE: This is a patent of an older model of Rainbow...think it was 4 models ago! Based on what I have just mentioned,anyone can easily figure out which is the more advanced cleaner

Rainbow also has a patented separator that it is using (Delphin can't imitate it as it is being used on the Rainbow E-series)

The Hepa Filter on the Rainbow doesn't need to be changed. IT IS WASHABLE!! And the reason for the hepa filter is double surety that the air comes out 99.9% clean!

Delphin maintenance free? If so, how long would it last without maintaining it? If there were ever such a thing as maintenance free products, service centres would be out of business. Even a mobile phone needs maintenance...you will need to maintain the battery to ensure a longer usage period!

Rainbow can't use other disinfectants? Who ever said that? I use regular dettol for my Rainbow! That is not going to ruin the cleaner. It is just a choice each owner makes.

Rainbow is not very bulky. Once you attach the hoses, you don't to disassemble it and you have a choice to get their racks. Very handy.

I am not trying to go against whatever Jaslin said but I am not person who goes after imitations. I go after quality and I will never trade my family's well being for anything else. The rest is for other's to decide which system works for them.

hi i,m providing the cleaning service and also demo anyone interested please call me at 83350964 . rina here. first cleaning service is free of charge

Hi

Anyone know the contact for the cleaning of mattress which held a Bp recently during the CNY? Pls pm me if you have.

Thanks a lot.

i do have a brand new water system that comes with the delphin set... I got it with my purchase of the delphin set in March... The water system cannot fit into my small kitchen ...willing to let go at low cost (pls make offer via email)...anyone interested..p/s contact me at email add: [email protected]

Hi,

I am looking at buying these type of vacuum too. But can anyone comment about their ability to lessen or remove dust mites/bed bugs? Think need to clean both my baby's and mine bedding stuff and the sofa in a better way.

Thanks!

Hi Tan Lianghua, I just bought a set of Rainbow E2 series vacuum cleaner yesterday. Was really impressed with the demo and bought a set immediately for the sake of my baby. Was amazed by the colour of the water even though my mattress was only 2 years old. Was trying to search for the review on the internet and found that Rainbow have lot of loyal supporter. Let me know if you are interested, I can introduce you my agent. She can go down to your place for a free demo. My contact is 97651266

anyone bought Delphin vacauum cleaner? Share your experience and the offer.

TIA
happy.gif

Looking to buy a second hand delphin vacuum cleaner. Pls SMS me at 96288230 if you have a well maintained one for sale. Thanks.

actually im oso keen getting the rainbow..but realli doubt if its realli worth the price..

any parents wif children who are allergic to dust? u see much effects for the child after usage?? pls let me know thks.,

hi, i m looking to buy a 2nd hand rainbow vacuum cleaner preferably less than 2 yrs old. Do let me know if you have one to let go and it shld come with original receipt / warranty. Thanks

I am rainbow owner too. My elder daughter has Eczema. I need to keep the bed sheets, sofa, floor and air very clean. Rainbow is amazing. Sometime when we have flu, we will put a few drop of Eucalyptus (solution provided by rainbow agent) we heal faster. I have a very helpful and good service agent that I can introduce. My hp is 96583881. He shows me the full functions of Rainbow. A 2nd hand rainbow vacuum less than 2 year will usually sell at S$3000 but a brand new one cost abit higher. Rainbow continues to have parts for older model. My friend have rainbow for 10 over years and it is still functioning well.

Too many Rainbow & Delphin agents disguised as satisfied customers here!! Isn't there a third choice?? (Apart from Osim which is not getting very good reviews)

Is there a very powerful VC that doubles up as a steamer so that stains/sticky stuff/etc etc that can't be sucked out can be 'washed' out?

I had a Rainbow agent come by my place yesterday to do demo. A Delphine one came by about 3 weeks ago. The Delphine guy said Delphine is a new product while Rainbow has been "discontinued". The Rainbow lady said Dephine uses Rainbow's technology from 10 years ago and their product are made in Suzhou. Lamented about Delphine's unethical and aggressive marketing tactics etc. The Rainbow parts seem to be better quality also. But who should I believe??

Hi
I have a rainbow set to let go. Just bought a few day ago at $3400 and a free distill water dispenser worth $1500. Saleperson can do a demo at your house.

Have to let go as husband do not like it. Interested person pls call 97534614.

Hi i hv a Delphin gold series to sell off as I m relocating for a indefinite period. Comes with receipt n 10years warranty. Bought in aug 2010 so barely 6mths old. If keen pls pm me.

hi everyone,

i bought the Rainbow machine. Now asking them for a refund cos the saleperson mislead us into buying the machine. We want to buy a vacuum cleaner without the filter, when we ask her, she say there is no filter and no servicing is required. Later on, my friend told me about the filter thing, i go to confront her & she said differently again.

For mummies who want to commit themselves, pls look around and ask everything cos the saleperson always skip the parts which are not beneficial to them. Open yr eyes b4 u sign the dotted line and dun regret like me.

Hi Jan

Just curious, why does the Rainbow machine needs a hepa filter when it is using water system?? I thought only 'bag' type of vacuum cleaner needs hepa filter.

Hi Mrs Chew - Rainbow does use the Hepa filter.

Folks who are interested in the Rainbow or Delphin should check out the following weblinks as part of their research. The first is a Wikipedia write up on Rexair, the company behind the Rainbow. The second is a YouTube video showing why the Rainbow doesn't work. After having seen the Delphin demo, I believe it applies to Delphin also.

I believe the sales people are purely using the dirty water as a scare tactic to get young parents into buying a very expensive equipment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rexair_LLC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RveYYGg6hzU

I've jst bought a new Delphine just bout 2wks ago. Would like to sell cos husband is find it's too costly. It come with 10yrs warraty. The machine is totally new. Interest buyer pls email me at [email protected] for more information.

Hi there,

I have one set of rainbow(full set) which used for 2 yaers+ would like to sell at $1,600(negotiable.
It's really worth it as you still can enjoy 5 years warranty with half of the price.
Keen please email me at: [email protected] or sms me at: 9488 7683
Cheers!

Hihi cheepoozz m looking for u rdg a deal. $6 for 6 stamps self collect. Pls contact me. Hv pmed u my Hp nO. Thx

All,
anyone interested in buying the Rainbow E series latest model. PM me
I have a brand new system have to sell off due to space and time constraints bought it on July 2011.
Excellent usage no doubt about it.
Rainjet wet mop worth $500 comes with it.
Willing to sell at $3200 comes with 8 yrs warranty

Back