Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

Shell
wah u stay very near me.
happy.gif
the coffeeshop very good hor? I used to go there quite often for dinner and ocassionally for breakfast. Hehee! The zi char is nice.

aiyoh, u tempt me wif old navy...

shell,
The earliest u can send ur child to childcare(not infantcare) is 18m. If you're comfortable with your nanny, why not continue to use her? Otherwise, u can send ur baby to infantcare if she's not 18m yet but infantcare is quite ex. After subsidy, still need to pay about 700-800 I think. Agnez & jennylow, how much are u paying for infantcare? I remembered Amazing star charges 1200 for infantcare, so after subsidy ($400) still need pay $800/m.

Since we're on the issue of childcare, I found this document from MCYS on childcare subsidy which might be useful for you.

<table border=1><tr><td> Regular Programme (Daily Care)</TD><TD> Working</TD><TD> Nonworking </TD></TR><TR><TD>Full DayCare</TD><TD> $150</TD><TD> $75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Half Day Care</TD><TD> $75</TD><TD> $75 </td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td> Flexible Programme </TD><TD> working</TD><TD> Non-Working </TD></TR><TR><TD>12- 24 hours per week</TD><TD> $50</TD><TD> $25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Above 24 hours to 36 hours per week</TD><TD>$75</TD><TD> $50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Above 36 hours to 48 hours per week</TD><TD> $100</TD><TD> $75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Above 48 hours per week</TD><TD> $150</TD><TD> $75 </td></tr></table>

MamaPanda,

Amazing star is closing their infant care service wef Aug'07, that why I change to Children Network.

When I was with Amazing Star (fully aircon), I paid $700/m after subsidy. At Children Network, I'm paying $600/m after subsidy.

hi shell,
once child reach 18mths, can send to childcare..
from 2 above, can send to infant care..

hi agnez,
no prob for the advices, we share share the info..hehe..
happy.gif

erm, cos i find it quite stressful when my hubby wokring nite shift
on alternate week. I would need to rush to there from work loh..
my knock off time is at 6pm.. thus i would need to leave office
by 5.50pm in order to take the bus to the childcare..
i would only then reach there on the dot, 7pm..
if i had something held up, then i would need to take cab..
hence, im still deiciding if i would want to change her to other
childcare when she is 18mths.. i quite like it here lah..
erm, plus im planning for a 2nd one.. so if really am pregnant,
then i would need to place the 2nd one in children network since
there is no infant care near my workplace..haiz.. would wait and see.. haha..
happy.gif
if by end of this year, not
pregnant, then sure transfer rachelle out..

hi mamapanda,
im paying $450 p/mth after government subsidy..

newlife church childcare is at jelapang road, beside greenridge shopping centre. Very near my house but I'm thinking of sending my girl to 1/2day child care at Lot1 Kinderland. Called up to check out already. They've got only 1 placing and I'm reserving it. $510/m after subsidy. Will be going down later to take a look at the place. Heard that place has won alot of excellence awards before.

mamapanda, Thanks. I called up just now no vancacy already got to put under waiting list. The fees is $375 for full day n $340 half day. Wow Kinderland exp wor out of my budget liao.
biggrin.gif

Any mummies has their kids with Totshouse at BPP CC or Talent Plus at Cashew-Senja CC?

Shell, wait for u. Anymore mummies interested in the Old Navy spree

jenny, capture ur ON order liao ... i already started trying for the 2nd one since Mar .. haizzz but till now still no new "dai yi ma" like to visit me leh ...
kao_sad2.gif

We shall work hard together
kao_cheers.gif

bobianah,
yes..i'm buying too. thanks for your email. Cant wait to get it..my bb super troublesome and hope the carrier can help.

jenny/sunnysun,
work harder!!! hope to hear good news from you both soon. Add more babies to Senja Grand.

I tried for 2years before i got my 2nd...almost gave up. finally went to my gynae and realised there's 2 huge blood cyst blocking the way, my womb swell to about 5times the normal size...he introduced different medicine to help me, with surgery as the last option becos after surgery i wont be able to conceive again. thanks to his patient, my blood cyst went away after 5months of medication and injection.

hoho,
you stil want the nepia stamp?

hui,
i still owe you 2 nepia stamps..will pass to you soon. sorry ah...busy with my sons, super naughty and super cranky.

hook,
yesyes..still want!
sorry i oso quite tied up..
sat u home, say 12.45pm?
will pass by ur plc bef. going to my ger's class.

HI,

I visited Kinderland@CCK center and Children Network yesterday. I must say i'm very impressed with Kinderland. Very clean, neat and organised but they're full already, so no deal.

As for Children Network, I was not impressed by them at all after seeing how good Kinderland is. First impression, the slides and playground outside very faded and dirty. Don't look well maintained. Pouch area very dirty and there's a big dirty, dusty carpet at the doorstep. I walk in, the place looks rather poorly maintained and the floor is also quite dirty. My feet were black when I got home from the dirty floor. There was mosquitoes inside as well. The bridge joining the 2 houses together was rusty too and the classrooms were not very clean. While I was talking to the lady in charge, 3 of the girls (I think they're 2+ yrs old) fought and 1 of them bit another girl's hand and all 3 started crying. In my opinion, I didn't think they managed it very well and they were not even aware of what happened even though there were 2 adults sitting there (I dont know if they are teachers, there was 1 male and 1 female there but the female looked more lika fillipino maid to me?). They only know the girl got bitten on the hand after my maid told me what she saw and I told them what happened.

BTW, I saw Rachelle in the infantcare area. I think the infantcare house looks much better.

Hi MamaPanda,

So it seems Children Network is not a good choice for Childcare
sad.gif
must look for a new childcare centre when my gal reachs 18 mths.

Did you see my gal @ the infant care area when u r there yesterday? Is she crying alot?
sad.gif

Every morning when I sent her there she'll cry & she'll cry when she saw me picking her home, think she still can't get used to the new environment. We chose Children Network cos out of all the infant cares we visited, teacher Kwan seem to be the most patient one with babies.

alot of posts! aiyoh... cant catch up... :p

BUTTONS!!!!! oh yes.... i remember u!!! aiyoh... lost touch with u... and i'm so glad to find u here!!! your boy is jovann?? and oh... he shares the same bdae as my hubby!! hehe... how r u?? still at jelapang? btw i hv moved on to another job last yr already... pm me lah... then i can let u know where i am now... HP??? yah lor!! my sis has already made a pre-booking liao... but i will only get to read after she finishes it... sigh...

Agnez
Rachelle was sitting in the high chair when I was there at abt 5.30pm. She was not crying, just sitting on the high chair with 1 leg propped on the high chair table frowning. They asked her to drink water and she refused so they told her if she want to get down, she must drink water. So, after awhile, she drank the water and they carried her down.

hi sunny,
wan to ask cos i never joined overseas spree,

is it the US$ conversion fixed by organiser? or is there any top up or refund of conversion rate if it differs aft order??

Hi Sunnysun,

I can't post my orders in http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/849401.html?1182409206

so post it there instead.

This is my order:

Order #01
URL: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=26631&pid=482467&scid=482467002

Item name: Floppy Straw Hats for Baby
Size: M
Color: Straw
Quantity: 1
Price: US$4.75

Order #02
URL: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=36306&pid=482420&scid=482420032
Item name: Buckled Sun Hats for Baby
Size: M
Color: Aloha Lei
Price: US$7.13

Order #03
URL: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=34795&pid=481467&scid=481467002
Item name: Embroidered Eyelet Shorts for Baby
Size: 12-18 M
Color: Dogwood
Price: US$6.99

Order #04
URL: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=36306&pid=481741&scid=481741012
Item name: Tuxedo Tanks for Baby
Color: White
Price: US$4.99

Order #05
Item Name: Smocked Loop-Terry Hoodies for Baby
URL: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6289&pid=481774&scid=481774012

Colour: Stork Pink
Price in USD: $7.25

NICK: agnez
Total : (US$4.75 + US$7.13 + US$6.99 +US$4.99+ US$7.25) X 1.59 = SGD$49.46
Collection Method : Senja Road ( Bukit Panjang )

Pls advise Acct No.

Thanks
happy.gif

Oh.. I saw 3 babies there at the infantcare yesterday, 2 girls and 1 boy. The lady was feeding milk to the younger girl, whom I think is your girl if she's still around at 5.30pm. I recognised Rachelle cuz I remembered she's about 16 months.

hihi mummies
my turn...
happy.gif

I'm ordering from Amosco cos my MIL wants.
If you want to share, pls place your order here:

Prices have gone up.
sad.gif

Each carton of mini profiteroles have 4 bags, each bag 60pcs. $12/bag of 60pcs
1) Bobianah
2)
3)
4)

Each carton of elairs have 12 trays, each tray with 12 mini eclairs cost $3.90

Carton 1:
1) bobianah
2) bobianah
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Carton 2:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Will let you know when delivery is.

alamak! no stock of Eclairs till August!
sad.gif

Mamapanda
Profiteroles are like mini cream puffs
http://www.amosco.com.sg/products_thaw.htm

Haiz, pls igore earlier order form. Pls use this one.

Profiteroles (vanilla)
Each carton of mini profiteroles have 4 bags, each bag 60pcs. $10.40/bag of 60pcs
1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Bobianah
4)

Mini Swiss-rolls (strawberry)
Each carton has 4 boxes and each box 42 pcs at $17 per box.
1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3)
4)

Prices are inclusive of GST.
Delivery is tomorrow afternoon, so you can collect from me from tomorrow!

hi hui,
the US$ rate is fixed by organiser. Normally is or 3 cents diff and some organiser will refund some will not lor.

bobianah, my gf wan to order and will collect fm u tmr. can pay u directly tmr upon collection?

Profiteroles (vanilla)
Each carton of mini profiteroles have 4 bags, each bag 60pcs. $10.40/bag of 60pcs
1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Bobianah
4) Sunnysun

1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Sunnysun
4)

Hi sunnysun
okie, pls ask her to bring exact change.
Can u ask her to sms me before going to my place? Can collect in the evening. U hv my number?

sunnysun
yes, i PM u.

cherylasu
can u collect at my place? Blk 168 Petir Rd.
I PM u my number. collect tomorrow evening after 8.30pm (but not too late...)

bobianah, pls include my orders.

Profiteroles (vanilla)
1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Bobianah
4) Sunnysun
5) Umama

1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Sunnysun
4) Umama

Hi all mummies,

Is it true that when babies reach 8mths+ when they're starting to crawl around, they'll lose weight & their bb fat?

My gal is getting thinner & thinner
sad.gif
she is refusing milk, about 2 wks ago, her milk intake was about 6oz and early in the morning when she just woke up she can sometime drank up to 7oz. But now her intake in only 5oz max and sometime to a low of 2oz only.

Any mummies can share their experience?

Thanks.

sunnysun,
thanks for the reply to my qn.

hook,
din see anything in my mailbox ytd. u need my address again? really paiseh to ask u to walk over. if not convenient for u, i can visit ur house. thanks.

agnez,
i know babies will gradually lose weight as they grow older. but dunno when. think so long as she's healthy, cheerful, lively, shouldn't be a problem right?

umama
sorry, forgot to update the amosco chart.

Cherylasu has taken the last box of swiss rolls.
Also, the profiteroles are 4 bags a carton, so cannot just add in 1 bag.
I've oredi ordered items yesterday and delivering today, so I can't add any more cartons.
Maybe you wait for next round of Amosco orders okay? Sorree!

the final order is:
Profiteroles (vanilla)
1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Bobianah
4) Sunnysun

1) Bobianah
2) Bobianah
3) Sunnysun
4) Cherylasu

Back