Anyone need confinement lady now?

oneboyonegirl

Hi mummies, I booked a CL previously but because my mum offered to help me with the confinement, I decided to give the CL a miss. I feel bad to do this to her hence I am hoping to get a replacement for her as she has waited for me.

She is from Batam. She is recommended by my relative who did her confinement in oct 2013. I decided to book her becos my relative mentioned that this CL was v patient with her boy who wake up many times at night for feeding. I have seen her before while visiting my relative. She looks like in early 50s and has a clean hygienic look..

If your Edd is around End April to end May and would like to engage her, pls PM me for her contact.

Thank you

[QU="oneboyonegirl, post: 7018884, member: 26589"]Hi mummies, I booked a CL previously but because my mum offered to help me with the confinement, I decided to give the CL a miss. I feel bad to do this to her hence I am hoping to get a replacement for her as she has waited for me.

She is from Batam. She is recommended by my relative who did her confinement in oct 2013. I decided to book her becos my relative mentioned that this CL was v patient with her boy who wake up many times at night for feeding. I have seen her before while visiting my relative. She looks like in early 50s and has a clean hygienic look..

If your Edd is around End April to end May and would like to engage her, pls PM me for her contact.

Thank you[/QUOTE]
Do she available in DEC

I can be contacted at 97489701,looking for one in nov 2014,my name is Alex,please call me or sms me once u are available

Back