anyone has wrong panorama results?

wafflesholee

dear mummies

does anyone here have had wrong results from panorama especially in the gender section?

At 12 weeks 5 days, my gynae said with high certainty that the baby was a boy from the scan and even froze the screen to show me the boy parts. I wasnt particularly excited as I wondered if it was too early to tell. It was the NT scan so she also scanned heart, stomach, bladder, brain etc and spotted the gender too.

that day I also took my blood test (panorama) and got results back in about 10 days and it now says it is a girl?
but it seems like my fetal fraction is lower than normal.. for example online it says 10-15% is normal range though they only reject test is its 4% and below. my cousins fetal fraction ( baby's DNA found inside mom's blood) is 12.6% at week 11. and mine only 8.9% at week 12 5 days.

could there be an error? like inaccuracy?

Thanks!!

dear mummies

does anyone here have had wrong results from panorama especially in the gender section?

At 12 weeks 5 days, my gynae said with high certainty that the baby was a boy from the scan and even froze the screen to show me the boy parts. I wasnt particularly excited as I wondered if it was too early to tell. It was the NT scan so she also scanned heart, stomach, bladder, brain etc and spotted the gender too.

that day I also took my blood test (panorama) and got results back in about 10 days and it now says it is a girl?
but it seems like my fetal fraction is lower than normal.. for example online it says 10-15% is normal range though they only reject test is its 4% and below. my cousins fetal fraction ( baby's DNA found inside mom's blood) is 12.6% at week 11. and mine only 8.9% at week 12 5 days.

Thanks!!

Hi,

I just had my panorama results and it indicates a girl. But my instincts say its a boy. Can the panorama test be wrong?

All these tests are not 100% right. So anything can happen before the baby is actually out.

dear mummies

Thanks!!

Hi, did u manage to find out if the panorama test or the scan was incorrect?

Can I check how long did ur results took? The clinic told me two weeks, wondering if it could be earlier.

Back