Anyone feel heartpain to let nanny look after bb?

jwork

my kids were being looked after by my family. but now i ned to look for a nanny to look after my bb, really no choice. ifc is out coz its too far n i have no car.

but i seem to have many things on my mind to worry abt nanny. to me, letting a stranger look after a bb is like "song yang lu hu kou". though i have interviewed the nanny, but anyone can fake well during an interview. only herself n her family noe what they are doing is rite or wrong. anyone has such a struggle or worry?

How can u say that.Not all bbs are bad,there are gd ones too.Can ask around bbs neighbour for feedback if she is a bbs from long time already.GOOD LUCK N HOPE U GET A GOOD BBS

For me, monitor bb body is there any injured when u bring them home. C bb whether is active as usual. My nanny actually quite gud. Really can take care my gal well.

wat about infantcare or childcare? there are more "eyes" in such establishments and more structured approach to the kind of care the child may receive.

i know what you mean, i feel very hesitant towards nannies as well.

Mommy_poko, may I know where you get your nanny from? I need someone to care for my bb from 4 mths onwards ... if no nanny, my lil' bb will have to be sent to infant care. I'm ok with infant care but very worried abt bb getting sick all the time....

The thing about nanny is that your baby may be more attached to her, development may be slower depending on whether nanny is able to teach, not interaction. Plus point is that won't fall sick so frequently cos no other kids.

I sent my son to infant care but he does fall sick quite alot, every 2-3wks. But he enjoys school and learns quite alot. It depends on which ifc as well. Some just take care and not alot of interaction.
Just take note that teacher to baby ratio is different for schools and food type as well.

this nanny is my mum's fren. but u hv to prepared as wat mentioned from bakaholic, babby will more attached to them. my gal last time will cry everynite coz looking for the smell (nanny smell). its really a hard time. no matter how you pamper, pat her, she will continue cry. until she tired and fall asleep. its really heartache. things will get better once she grows up abit.

how do u all decide on nanny? environment and instinct other than the ans she gave during interview? recently i went to one but instinct and observation on her tells me otherwise. but is distance is a big concern? i have another one staying 2 roads away.. find it inconvenient when esp wen it rains...so till now still kiv for interview

bakaholic:
if bb falls sick so often...u have to take leave to look after ?

Word of mouth is ur best bet.

Mix ard with all the aunties at ur blk. Frm my experience, aunties are very united lot and will be most willing to help.

Hi there,

Pleasant and warmest greetings. Do kindly text me or keep in touch if you are keen and deem me fit to care for your precious ones. I am currently providing a home base infant care services at my humble abode. I cater to infants from 2mths old onwards. I will also be providing an ideal menu and activities to engage kids under my care purposefully and beneficially. Toys, playpens, etc..will also be provided for. Almost similar to those professional infant care centres in Singapore.
Operating from 7.30am to 7.00pm (room for neg.) at 500sgd (before solid food/ after +60).

For you reference:-
I have been in the early childhood line for the past 10yrs guiding children and was also into operations of operating a centre and handling staffs matters. Trained in ECCE- diploma (education/ leadership), infant care, first aid and currently just completed my bachelor (hons) in ECCE.
Kindly advise if you are keen for arrangement and further discussion.

P/S: No Obligation (Can discuss for night stay/ Saturday care)

Cheers, Mama Sue
happy.gif

Back