Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Thanks Orangebun and uptheair for the sharing. First 2 FET attempts I stopped tcm medication once I started FET medicine as I m afraid if there is any clash. Now hesitating if I should continue to take TCM medicine for the next FET. Over my past 2 attempts, my lining is not growing as ideal under progynova, more like just passed range.

Thanks Orangebun and uptheair for the sharing. First 2 FET attempts I stopped tcm medication once I started FET medicine as I m afraid if there is any clash. Now hesitating if I should continue to take TCM medicine for the next FET. Over my past 2 attempts, my lining is not growing as ideal under progynova, more like just passed range.
Maybe you can discuss with your doc and physician to find out more. That’s what I did so my tcm is an enhancement.

Maybe consult both doctors? Then again it will depend on your faith in both too because usually western doctors will say suspend tcm.

My first ivf was without tcm but failed and embryos quality were bad so I just heck care and did second ivf with tcm, failed too but had quite good embryos. Last fet I took tcm as well. So for me, it was really a case of tcm helped, that’s why I always tell others the decision is really on yourself.

Day 7 post Fet transfer, been feeling a little crampy (like the usual pre-mense) since yesterday. Always get my cramps / sore boobs on D25 thereabouts which is about now. Sigh hoping doesn’t mean it’s bad news :((

Day 7 post Fet transfer, been feeling a little crampy (like the usual pre-mense) since yesterday. Always get my cramps / sore boobs on D25 thereabouts which is about now. Sigh hoping doesn’t mean it’s bad news :((
hey pls be positive ok? We are not sure of anything just yet. Today is my day 1 post transfer. I’m doing HPT on day8. Are you going to do HPT too? Or wait for beta test?

hey pls be positive ok? We are not sure of anything just yet. Today is my day 1 post transfer. I’m doing HPT on day8. Are you going to do HPT too? Or wait for beta test?
Thanks kb92. Trying to distract myself so I won’t be so consciously symptom picking.
Nope think I’m gonna wait for the beta test since I’m out of HPTs. Baby dust to us!!

Thanks kb92. Trying to distract myself so I won’t be so consciously symptom picking.
Nope think I’m gonna wait for the beta test since I’m out of HPTs. Baby dust to us!!
Ya tmr onwards can go out and do a bit of shopping ok? I keep you in my prayer

Maybe consult both doctors? Then again it will depend on your faith in both too because usually western doctors will say suspend tcm.

My first ivf was without tcm but failed and embryos quality were bad so I just heck care and did second ivf with tcm, failed too but had quite good embryos. Last fet I took tcm as well. So for me, it was really a case of tcm helped, that’s why I always tell others the decision is really on yourself.
Haha ya. I don't think western doc will agree with taking tcm med concurrently. That's y I m concerned n hesitated. But anyway, decided to give it a try this time. Thanks for d advice!

Hihi ... i intend to go for frozen cycle transfer..but i got no more frozen embryo..i wan to ask how long shld i wait for FET after my egg extraction? Like the following month can do FET or need to wait a few months after extraction to let my body recover first??

Pls advise
usually one month gap

Im just here to give you guys some encouragement. If you do a search on my previous posts you will know that I didnt have a good ivf#1 cycle. I miscarried the baby and not a day goes by which I dont think of baby #1.

I was very depressed for a while. Like if the car came and hit me I wouldnt mind. That kind of depression. Then I pulled myself together and went to NUH. My doctor there was lovely (you can pm me if you want to know who). she encouraged me to go for tcm etc. (you can PM me for my tcm doctor.) 3 days after OR I was called by the embryologist who told me out of 12 retrieved only 2 made it to Day 3. Can you imagine how shitty I felt? like only 2? I hate myself, hated God, hated my husband, fell into depression again... My lovely doctor recommended to quickly freeze at Day 3.

One month later she said I'm ready for ET. Ok..here we go... transferred 2 d3 embies... not much hope but just take it easy, no expectations after ivf#1...

I am happy to tell you that I am now a mummy of twins coming to 16 months old.

Much love and support and hugs to you guys. if you ever need a listening ear PM me ok? BABY DUST TO YOU!

Hi today is my day 1 post 5 day blastocyst transfer.

This is my second FET. Had a chemical pregnancy with my first FET during April.

Fingers crossed during this 2WW. I only have one more blastocyst left and that too a grade C.

I'm also with KKH under Dr Veronique although both times it was Dr Jessie who did my FET on the actual day of the procedure.

Hi today is my day 1 post 5 day blastocyst transfer.

This is my second FET. Had a chemical pregnancy with my first FET during April.

Fingers crossed during this 2WW. I only have one more blastocyst left and that too a grade C.

I'm also with KKH under Dr Veronique although both times it was Dr Jessie who did my FET on the actual day of the procedure.
Hi welcome to TWW:)

Hihi I am new to this forum and just started my first ivf at kkh. Today is my d7 of injection and did a scan this morning.

As this is my first time, I am a bit blur about all ivf process except the one we know from the briefing.
Chance upon this forum and hope can get more info and encouragement from each other.

Will tell you all about my background on later part.

Any chat group that is going on, I am keen to join. Thx

As in don’t let the menses come and straightaway do another FET? Or like must wait for NEXT NEXT menses? Cuz once I stop meds, menses will come in a few days right ?

As in don’t let the menses come and straightaway do another FET? Or like must wait for NEXT NEXT menses? Cuz once I stop meds, menses will come in a few days right ?

Oh for example the FET fails, wait for ur next menses and u can start back. But must wait for menses to come... Cos any medication only can be taken on day 2 menses.

So means for example u stop taking meds, menses will come few days after that... (can straight away book for FET)

Oh really? This is my second FET failed. When my last round failed, the dr didn’t let me do it straightaway, I had to wait for next next menses. Hopefully this round the dr let me do.
thank you dear

Oh really? This is my second FET failed. When my last round failed, the dr didn’t let me do it straightaway, I had to wait for next next menses. Hopefully this round the dr let me do.
thank you dear
My first FET failed because of chemical pregnancy and they waited a few days to get my blood test for HCG 3 times. So Dr said oh then you wait one more cycle (next month menses) to start since by right should start day 1 of your menses.

So depends whether your period has come at this point in time? If menses have not arrive, then I think likely your Dr may allow you to start this round?

My first FET failed because of chemical pregnancy and they waited a few days to get my blood test for HCG 3 times. So Dr said oh then you wait one more cycle (next month menses) to start since by right should start day 1 of your menses.

So depends whether your period has come at this point in time? If menses have not arrive, then I think likely your Dr may allow you to start this round?
When my first FET failed, like I went in for the beta test today and the next day my menses came.
I don’t even know if it is a good idea to straightaway do. Tmr I’m going in for my beta test.

thank you dear
I think it depends. if a person failed - not pregnant means u can do FET straight away during next menses. But if its chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage, then some doctor proposed after 1-3 Cycles just to give the body time to heal.

I think it depends. if a person failed - not pregnant means u can do FET straight away during next menses. But if its chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage, then some doctor proposed after 1-3 Cycles just to give the body time to heal.
I see. Thank you my dear

Hi Ladies, after a few months my tsh finally normalised and coincidentally kkh also started their ivf again. We will be doing our counselling early Jul, any idea usually how long is the waiting time from counselling to actually starting the process?

Hi Ladies, after a few months my tsh finally normalised and coincidentally kkh also started their ivf again. We will be doing our counselling early Jul, any idea usually how long is the waiting time from counselling to actually starting the process?
Hi the process is quick actually.. Depending on ur menses.... I had my counselling in July last year and my ivf started in the same month.

How did you ladies decide to take the step to do IVF?
After tests done, me and hub test all normal - unexplained case. We are both mid-30s now
Not sure to continue natural try until when...

How did you ladies decide to take the step to do IVF?
After tests done, me and hub test all normal - unexplained case. We are both mid-30s now
Not sure to continue natural try until when...
Hihi I’m mid 30s too. Initially felt ours was kind of unexplained too since we already had a first kid naturally.. other than hubby’s lower motility which docs mentioned wasn’t so bad. But yes we decided for IVF after more than a year of trying and 1 failed IUI.

I'm on my 2nd ivf fresh cycle, with Dr Jerry at Kkh. Not sure if I'm the only one facing such issues, but everything goes well for the first 15 days during 2ww. But on Day 16, that's when I started to have spotting that eventually leads to light bleeding. During the first cycle, blood test results came out negative. Going for the blood test tomorrow - still trying to stay positive but every trip to the toilet makes me less optimistic..

Been reading up a lot on implantation bleeding, but those seem to happen earlier in the 2ww. But mine is at the end, just before the blood pregnancy test. Just wondering why do we have to wait so long for the test, and during 2ww there is no checks to see what can be done to support the luteal phase...

I'm on my 2nd ivf fresh cycle, with Dr Jerry at Kkh. Not sure if I'm the only one facing such issues, but everything goes well for the first 15 days during 2ww. But on Day 16, that's when I started to have spotting that eventually leads to light bleeding. During the first cycle, blood test results came out negative. Going for the blood test tomorrow - still trying to stay positive but every trip to the toilet makes me less optimistic..

Been reading up a lot on implantation bleeding, but those seem to happen earlier in the 2ww. But mine is at the end, just before the blood pregnancy test. Just wondering why do we have to wait so long for the test, and during 2ww there is no checks to see what can be done to support the luteal phase...
You can do HPT if you want

Hi everyone!
I just started my IVF cycle today and am excited and nervous at the same time.
I saw a whatspp group that's started recently but I can't find the original post anymore. Does anyone know if it's still possible for me to join?
Thank you!

Hi everyone!
I just started my IVF cycle today and am excited and nervous at the same time.
I saw a whatspp group that's started recently but I can't find the original post anymore. Does anyone know if it's still possible for me to join?
Thank you!
Hello, me too! Where are you doing it?

Hi all,
Am going for for my 1st consultation in KKH in 2 weeks time. (Previously went Thomson for checkup and etc, now we decided to go through KKH and hopefully able to start ivf soon By this year)
Can I check for KKH their appointment are Usually in the morning or afternoon?

Hi all,
Am going for for my 1st consultation in KKH in 2 weeks time. (Previously went Thomson for checkup and etc, now we decided to go through KKH and hopefully able to start ivf soon By this year)
Can I check for KKH their appointment are Usually in the morning or afternoon?
For me usually all blood tests and consults are in the morning but my ivf briefing/counselling is noon time!

Hi All,

I did my hsg at KKH and I'm under dr sadhana. I'm suffering from endo + cyst in my left ovary. How long does the whole process takes? Never tried IUI planning to just go ahead with ivf. Any advice?

Hi all, I’m starting my IVF cycle tomorrow. This is my first time doing IVF and would like to know if there’s a WhatsApp group that I can join?

Hi ladies... for this cycle, ive been using the 2 day peak clearblue ovulation kit. I got a smiley face on 30 june. And till today, 8 july, i still have that smiley face every morn for my first urine test. Does anyone experience the same thing? is it a false positive?

Can i ask when will Dr usually perform FET?
First menses after ER or have to wait for 2nd menses?
What can I expect eg more jects, pills, blood tests?

Back