Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Testing early can cause false positive also for fresh cycles coz before egg retrieval we took the hcg trigger shot which can remain in our system for atleast 14 days.. so im not sure abt mine too i didnt do a second test.. it might be too early to show on the 25miu hpt..

I thot so too.. i had my trigger shot on 23rd April 2020, it was gone from my system on 3rd May 2020 as I tested BFN.. then on 7dp5dt is a faint faint line. Then today is 10dp5dt, use my 25miu hpt its BFN with hint of faint line. But my ovulation (LH) kit is pretty shocking.. hahaha!! I shldnt be ovulating now at 10dp5dt.. i dunno..

Attachments

• IMG_20200510_211731__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20200510_211731__01__01.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 233

Coz the hcg can be higher after 72hrs. I guess we have to only wait & see. Unless u want to check again on day 12
Will do just that! 14dp5dt will be my OTD, so i guess I will check again on day 13dp5dt. Currently my husband is having headache, nausea & feeling unwell.. lol!!! Its so unlike him to be this way.. that man rarely gets sick.. :p

Alrite i feel so nervous u too all the best!
Hehehe!!! Hang in there alright! Im already mentally prepared for the worst & good news on 14th May.. even i told my husband on it that i will accept if its not positive thay we can go for the frozen cycle 1 month later after prepping my body with supplements.. i cried yesterday 9dp5dt because i felt extra emotional.. and today im all goofy.. hormones.. lol!

Lol! I still have cramps on the right side of my tummy but it could be due to the gel.. well hopefully we all get a bfp!
Will pray for the best.. currently im starting to feel AF kinda cramp.. hopefully its just the meds.. rest well!!

Laat night i started having brownish discharges. It stopped today on my pantyliner. Im alil confused. Hehe.. any idea why? Could it be due to the crinone progesterone cream? I dont have any cramps. Still BFN on my internet cheapie.. but ovulation kit is still positive.

Laat night i started having brownish discharges. It stopped today on my pantyliner. Im alil confused. Hehe.. any idea why? Could it be due to the crinone progesterone cream? I dont have any cramps. Still BFN on my internet cheapie.. but ovulation kit is still positive.

Why dun u try clearblue? 99% accurancy & no need to guess. Dun test with ovulation kit cos is not accurate

Why dun u try clearblue? 99% accurancy & no need to guess. Dun test with ovulation kit cos is not accurate
I only have the digital clear blue with conception weeks indicator. Is it too early to test? The others hpt is otw to be deliver within days.. OTD is on 14th May 2020.

I only have the digital clear blue with conception weeks indicator. Is it too early to test? The others hpt is otw to be deliver within days.. OTD is on 14th May 2020.

U are how many dpt? My chatmate test on 5dp5dt for her last transfer & it show positive.

I will still wait till 13dp5dt to test it.. just to see if anymore discharge later. Thanks dear!

Clearblue digital with the number of weeks on it showed me a BFP on 9DP6DT, so it is quite sensitive
Tested its BFN..
Well, BT will be on 14th, i am alrdy mentally prepared since 9dp5dt.. hehehe..
So planning to prep my body before the FET nxt month or so.

Hey ladies, can i ask your opinion.

I do have 1 frozen Blastocyst for this currently cycle. (1st IVF)

I feel that my 1st cycle is BFN, can i proceed for a 2nd IVF with a fresh cycle again? I mean, not using my frozen Blastocyst from 1st IVF cycle? I was wondering to collect more eggs again since my AMH is 9.0ng.

Anyone know? Appreciate ur replies..

Hey ladies, can i ask your opinion.

I do have 1 frozen Blastocyst for this currently cycle. (1st IVF)

I feel that my 1st cycle is BFN, can i proceed for a 2nd IVF with a fresh cycle again? I mean, not using my frozen Blastocyst from 1st IVF cycle? I was wondering to collect more eggs again since my AMH is 9.0ng.

Anyone know? Appreciate ur replies..
If your AMH is not low, why not use up the existing embryo first...you never know, the frozen cycle might work. Some doctors prefer that you use up the existing embryos first unless they think the quality is not that good.

If your AMH is not low, why not use up the existing embryo first...you never know, the frozen cycle might work. Some doctors prefer that you use up the existing embryos first unless they think the quality is not that good.
I see.. any idea the price for a frozen transfer at KKH? If its not much, im not intending to use the govt fertility subsidy, instead use my medisave + cash. Could save the govt subsidy for another fresh IVF cycle.. :D i just too excited to proceed for the next cycle..

Maybe to include taking in supplements:
- Blackmore Conceive Well Gold x 1-2 mths
- Acupuncture at TTSH
- Diet change

I see.. any idea the price for a frozen transfer at KKH? If its not much, im not intending to use the govt fertility subsidy, instead use my medisave + cash. Could save the govt subsidy for another fresh IVF cycle.. :D i just too excited to proceed for the next cycle..

- Acupuncture at TTSH
- Diet change
Hi
govt subsidy is 3 fresh 3 frozen. So using govt subsidy for frozen doesn’t use up one more chance for fresh cycle.

- Acupuncture at TTSH
- Diet change
No idea on KKH though.

I kind of stopped all my supplements except for folic 2 months before my IVF process. Reason being there were just way too many pills I was already consuming as part of the process.

Medicated FET would involve quite a lot of meds for a long time.

Cant comment much on accupuncture or diet changes either because I didnt have much time to try those.

Hi my blood test on 14 may too I still having some brown discharge and cramp. And test this morning bfn. All the best to all.

Interesting that your blood test is so late. I had d5 transfer previously and my BT was on 10dp5dt. I was with NUH. Anyway i started having brown discharge on d7 and AF came the day before my BT. Hope you won’t have the same bad outcome as me. Good luck!

Hi my blood test on 14 may too I still having some brown discharge and cramp. And test this morning bfn. All the best to all.
Hi Christine, i am mentally prepared for the worst actually. I knew the 1st cycle is like a trial period to me. Trying to know the quality of our eggs and how does the drug reacts. So far i knew what i am capable of to tahan. :) hehe.. who knows our blood test say otherwise. Fingers crossed!

Interesting that your blood test is so late. I had d5 transfer previously and my BT was on 10dp5dt. I was with NUH. Anyway i started having brown discharge on d7 and AF came the day before my BT. Hope you won’t have the same bad outcome as me. Good luck!
Hi Chemiyogi, its considered 19dpo i think..? im not sure why also, but i started testing on 7dp5dt, saw a faint line but then it starts to be BFN.. so yeah... Im having brownish discharges last night. Today its gone.. mild cramps n poking sensation on my right pelvic.. my ovulation looks positive.. makes me wanna try to go natural with dear husband but currently on crinone progesterone cream pessary.. hmm..

Hi Christine, i am mentally prepared for the worst actually. I knew the 1st cycle is like a trial period to me. Trying to know the quality of our eggs and how does the drug reacts. So far i knew what i am capable of to tahan. :) hehe.. who knows our blood test say otherwise. Fingers crossed!
Ya jiayou me too prepares for the worst my egg quality is not so good grade c hope next ivf will be better.

Hi Chemiyogi, its considered 19dpo i think..? im not sure why also, but i started testing on 7dp5dt, saw a faint line but then it starts to be BFN.. so yeah... Im having brownish discharges last night. Today its gone.. mild cramps n poking sensation on my right pelvic.. my ovulation looks positive.. makes me wanna try to go natural with dear husband but currently on crinone progesterone cream pessary.. hmm..
Best not to go natural now, during the 2ww. Was advised against it by the doctor at that point

Thank u for the great info dear! Noted. I will proceed once my menses are here.
I’m with kkh. My doctor advised to restart only after 2 menses cycles previously. Which means on your 3rd menses cycle then to start the FET.
FET is a lot more easier, just take medications only. And the trigger shots.
Doctor may also ask if you want to start a Fresh Cycle since you only have 1 frozen balance.

I’m with kkh. My doctor advised to restart only after 2 menses cycles previously. Which means on your 3rd menses cycle then to start the FET.
FET is a lot more easier, just take medications only. And the trigger shots.
Doctor may also ask if you want to start a Fresh Cycle since you only have 1 frozen balance.
Ahhh... Great dear!! Thank you for the info! Coupd i also just ask, even thou i have a BFN, can i still extend my HL? I started having this sharp pain at my pelvic area, bodyache, extreme tiredness, cramps & nausea.. :(

Ahhh... Great dear!! Thank you for the info! Coupd i also just ask, even thou i have a BFN, can i still extend my HL? I started having this sharp pain at my pelvic area, bodyache, extreme tiredness, cramps & nausea.. :(
hmmm....these symptoms could be caused by the progesterones. They feed us with excessive progesterones I feel when doing ivf. So if really BFN they will ask you to stop progesterones and these symptoms should start to subside.

But you dont know yet for sure is BFN! :) Fingers crossed

hmmm....these symptoms could be caused by the progesterones. They feed us with excessive progesterones I feel when doing ivf. So if really BFN they will ask you to stop progesterones and these symptoms should start to subside.

But you dont know yet for sure is BFN! :) Fingers crossed
Thank you dear! I was feeling super down and just hate the smells coming out out when we urinate.. due to the progesterone cream pessary, i dunno abt u guys but i start having "black clots" coming out from down there.. is it the balance of progesterone cream? Kinda freak me out.. hehe

Thank you dear! I was feeling super down and just hate the smells coming out out when we urinate.. due to the progesterone cream pessary, i dunno abt u guys but i start having "black clots" coming out from down there.. is it the balance of progesterone cream? Kinda freak me out.. hehe
Me have it too i think should be the progesterone cream ba

Just gotten my beta result. It’s POSITIVE! I’m so happy! :)

Baby dust from me to all here too!
Congrats dear!!! Have a healthy 9 months! Is your current cycle a FET or fresh?

I will be going for Beta tomorrow.. but I'm already having spotting and some fresh blood discharge.. not full flow just stains.. but it's alright! Looking forward to next step if this is unsuccessful

I will be going for Beta tomorrow.. but I'm already having spotting and some fresh blood discharge.. not full flow just stains.. but it's alright! Looking forward to next step if this is unsuccessful
I like your positive attitude! :)
Anyway after bfp it’s when the all the worries start lol. You live from scan to scan worrying if baby is growing well. So a positive attitude is really important!

You know for me, i had menses before BT but my hcg was 17 and they cannot rule out as negative. So they asked me to continue with crinone inserts and utrogestan with menses flowing until second BT came back negative:(. it was a bloody mess. But you do it still for any little hope right? Lol

It’s my 2nd fresh cycle. :) I’m going back to kkh now too. I too have spotting since day 7dp5dt. But just very little. So you will never know.

I like your positive attitude! :)
Anyway after bfp it’s when the all the worries start lol. You live from scan to scan worrying if baby is growing well. So a positive attitude is really important!

You know for me, i had menses before BT but my hcg was 17 and they cannot rule out as negative. So they asked me to continue with crinone inserts and utrogestan with menses flowing until second BT came back negative:(. it was a bloody mess. But you do it still for any little hope right? Lol
Hi Chemi! Yes, we do need to be positive even when the results turns out to be negative.. I've been trying since 2018 although we are married since 2014 but we are focusing on each other, pampering during those first 4 years of our marriage.. hehehe. After a stable jobs, a house & prepared saving income, we decide its time to get a child into our little family.. although we didnt do any prevention to avoid pregnancy during our early marriage years (NTNP) and just let God do his arrangements. :D I was shocked to know I was preggy naturally in Nov 2019 but ended up M/C at 6 weeks with beta dropped to 11 n straight to 2 in 1 day, i was surprised I could get pregnant.. lol! But I already eyed for an IVF after a failed IUI.. so mentally n emotionally, I was somewhat prepared for the worst.. I think i need to pump my system with supplements.. this cycle my uterine lining is 10.5mm.. so ya... I dunno what went wrong. But oh well, lets see tomorrow..

Any idea if i can extend my HL? I will be starting work on Friday 15th.. but i feel i need a rest and let AF come out..

Thank u. Will try natural next 2 mths.. Trying to get rat bb tho coz ox clash with my zodiac.. Haha
Are you a tiger? I used to have the same concerns and console myself that horoscope can work too. Later on I realized it's all in your mind.

Hey ladies,

Mind if i join in?

31yrs old DH is 33, i have PCOS & controlled DM, DH is fine. We just did our 1st IVF ICSI this April 2020 with Dr Liu S L & Veronique Viardot (KKH).

Hx: Fail #1 IUI May 2019, M/C at 6 weeks on Nov 2019 (Natural)

Menses: 11th April 2020 (Full flow)
STIM starts: 13th April 2020 (CD3)
Drugs: Gonal F, Orgalutran, Ovidrel, Folic Acid, Azithromycin 1g
No of scans: 4
Egg Sizes (scans 23rd April) : 20.5mm x 3, 19mm, 18.5mm, 18mm n more
Uterine lining: 10.5mm
HBA1C: 6.7mmol/L (must be less than 7.0mmol/L to proceed with IVF procedures)
AMH: 9.0ng
Trigger Shot (Ovidrel): 23rd April 2020 @ 2320hrs

ER: 25th April 2020 @ 1115hrs
*Hospitalization Leave 20 days given*

ET: 30th April 2020 x 1 early blastocyst (ICSI) @ 1030hrs (Bed Rest x 2 days)

Eggs at ER: 17 (16 fertilized, 12 ICSI, 4 IVF)
Made to Frozen: 1 x Day 6 Blastocyst only

Drugs: Cabergoline 0.25mg x 8 tabs night, PV Crimone 8% cream x 18 days - insert twice daily & PO Progesterone Twice daily

Beta Date: 14th May 2020 (Thursday)

Currently on 8dp5dt, did HPT 7dp5dt saw vvv faint lines. Not convince yet. Intend to wait till next week. Not sure if u ladies wants me to include the symptoms.. But i did have very mild OHSS but subsided on day 2 post transfer. Advice to drink 2L water, Protein diet like fishes, beans, & tofu to help with OHSS.

I was surprised on the news for halt on Fertility Tx in hospitals.. But I managed to get it done despite being less than 35yrs old.

Really hope it's a sticky bean this cycle.. Really amazed on myself how i managed to self inject those STIM days.. :D

Wishing all ladies that's going through this tough period, please be strong & God is the best planner. Will pray for each other!
Did u request for Dr Liu S L or they random assigned it to you?

I was assigned to her... She was in charge of my case. :)
That's good for you. After I've failed 2 cycles, I still haven't met my doctor yet. I was bouncing around different doctors while all these are happening.

Anyone know if I become a private patient at kkh, even for emergency on weekend, I will see the same gynae right?

Back