Any SAHMTBs?

simp,
i used to think like you - my future seems very bleak when i had no income, have to stay at home..very sian lor..& i don't have savings too so everything have to depend on hubby which i don't like as im one who likes to spend my own money..
things will definitely look up, don't worry!

tinklebell & fayina,
i think as for solids, i will pass this 'job' to my mil who likes to interfere everything i do especially when things concern about elson..sometimes i really think perhaps i might not have a no. 2 cuz i don't really like her meddling around with my kid(s)..
i do enjoy my work as some of my khakis (ex-colleagues) are still here, plus im rather familiar with my work environment ma..
yup, i do pay my neighbour..like i mentioned earlier, my mil still wants to continue working ma..anyway, i'd prefer my neighbour's ways..lol..more hygiene, if you know what i meant..

k lah, gotta go work..take care ok!

hi missbluey, fayina, tinklebell:
How are you all?!! tot this thread has died off...now suddenly become revived again!! so happy to see you all here...

my little dayan now is ald 4 months plus...done his 1st flip a few days ago..very enjoyable. Now whenever put him on his bed, 1st thing is to practise his flip! haha..
u all went back to workforce ald? me just start to work from home. Wah! more siong! dun know how to juggle work, housework, ds, and cooking all at the same time! sweat man! guess need alot of time to readjust...

missbluey, u so lucky to find a neighbour to take care of elson...so nice!

Welcome all SAHMTB...it is a real good time to enjoy as much as you can now!

hi jas!

i guess when babies learn new things, they keep repeating their 'stunts'..haha..now my elson keeps jumping non-stop when he stands, my arms nearly go numb..lol.now he is trying to flip on his left side (currently keep flipping on his right whenever he got the chance!)..

yup, im just lucky that my neighbour is willing to look after elson..actually, its more like her maid is taking care of his daily needs, keke..

any pic of him?? =p

missbluey,

i have pictures...but i dun know how to post it here...hee...can guide me? or you can add me in your msn...same email.

Hi Jas,

So great to hear from you..
So good.. u can work from home (got income) & be with your little Dayan as well...

me too... sometimes online 'msn'

Cheerss..

Fayina...
Nope nope...i just started not long ago..its based on commission. No basic salary at all! Its hard to jungle with the time too. not really committed to the job as dayan demands most of my time. trying hard to do the balancing of time.

How have yr bb doing? any new stunt recently? My DS has been drooling profusely...aiyo..i bought toys for him but he dun seems to like it. But when i give him handkerchief, he had so much fun with it! pengz!

Btw, are you working now? or taking care of bb?

Missbluey,
I try to load the photo..but it says too big..plus i dun know how to shrink it. Anyway, i have added you le.

Fayina! Blessings to you!!! So happy to see you back again and to hear that little Jarett is healthy and taking solids
happy.gif

You should update our particulars now that we have all popped =)

I wonder when we will have chance to catch up with out little ones... How about at the Taka Baby Fair next wk?

Just to let you guys know there is also a Cortina Watch private sale at their Ngee Ann City office at Tower B, 18th level on 4-8 March for those who would like to get a watch for yourselves or others!

Hi Jas,

He is flipping & kicking.. ha..ha...
drooling at times...

So anyone helping u with yr little Dayan?

I am not working now.. me taking care of bb..

Hi Kileina,

Thanks!
Ya, Sure to update the table..
but since most mummies are not active in this thread anymore so I will only update those mummies who are active & still do keep in touch..

Jas
Missbluey
Kileina
PureTulips
PooPower
TwinsMommy
WaWa
Fayina

Any new mommies?
Feel free to update me your details..
<font color="ff6000">A warm welcome for Yasmin, Angela, Toby &amp; Simp!!
Cheers for all MTB.. ; )</font>

Wonder how's Charine doing with little Beth?
And also TwinsMommy... with her beautiful twins..
Hope all of them are doing great ; )

Hi Simp,

if u are talking about CPF investment, u can ask any insurance agent to do for u..
which means invest your CPF OA acct $ or Special acct. $ - as to grow depends on the market fluctuations... depends on what kind of investment u take.. some are low risk &amp; some are high risk... it will be better for u to speak to the agent directly for advise...
Hope this info helps... ; )
Understand yr concern.. me too dun have income ever since last year Jan....
though not easy.. but please have some faith..
Cheers!!

Hello everyone,

I intend to stay home once I give birth.

I am expecting my first child.

I have questions to ask, and I hope it's not too silly for you.

I intend to breastfeed as long as I can. So for the first few months to come, do I need the below?

1. If I am a SAHM and I want to breastfeed, is a breast pump necessary?

2. If I am a SAHM and I want to breastfeed, are baby bottles necessary?

Thank you.

Hi Sahmom,

it would be ideal to prepare breast pump with bottles to keep too.
For me, i borrow my friend's breast pump first to see if its necessary for me to purchase. After i deliver, i realise i have very little breast milk plus no patience to BF..so i give up to switch to Formula milk (FM). hee!

So you see how lah..when is your expected delivery date?

Fayina,
Ya..i am the only caregiver for dayan. No one helps me. But its okay lah..used to it.

Hi timminbuzz,

Am residing around Harborfront area. What about you?

Is this your first child? How many months preg are you?
happy.gif

I am still deciding what to get and buy. So stressful. Ha!

sahmom...
me in amk. yeah this is my 1st. i'm in my 5th month.
yeah...trying to buy everything is quite stressful. i've just been looking around and putting the things i want into a wishlist. hee... so it'll come in handy when i have a baby shower.

Hello everyone! I'm back! Hello to all newbies here! It's been a loooonnng time since my last entry. How is everyone? I've been busy with Beth...like Jas, Im coping alone so its kinda tiring.

Hello fayina! Long time no hear...how are u coping?

Hello SAHMOM - Do u intend to to TBF? Breastpump - If u dn't mind, can borrow from yr friend or get a pre-luv which is cheaper. It's ok to get feeding bottles / a tin of FM to stand-by.

Hello tinklebell (milus? why change of name?) kekeke...how r u and little linc?

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I'm also a 1st time SAHMTB, now in my 29weeks, EDD 30 June. Hope to join in the group here.
Thanks!

Hello vanilla, happie &amp; huggy. Welcome to SAHMTB/SAHM thread. All of us has "popped" so rather busy with our little ones hence the thread moving at snail pace. Kekeke..
So how u MTBs coping? All prepared for the arrival of your bbs? Where u gals staying?

Hi puretulips,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm staying in Sembawang.
Not sure I'm considered prepared or not as of now.

Mentally, a bit anxious now, dunno things will turn out to be as planned or not, or rather how bad things will turn out to be.

For eg, I want to have natural w/o epidural, also want to tbf.

But you know sometime natural or not will depend on the baby position and etc, not whether you want or not. Also dunno how tense is the labour pain, I can cope without epidural or no.

Total bf, heard it is difficult, never try before so dunno whether I can be successful or not, whether I can cope with the pain or not, whether baby will latch on successfully or reject bf.

Physically, so far ok, no major problem, just gaining too much weight - total 15kg, only in 29weeks. Because I feel so hungry from day 1, eat alot, no vomiting, no morning sickness.

Other than that, I've already packed my hospital bag (80% completed), hehehe.... because I'm the kan cheong type.... Scare that I'll have to go to hospital anytime from now on and I've no one to rely on to pack for me. My blur hubby is like a hotel resident, he can never find the things he need one, (except for his own cloths).

a big welcome to the newcomers!

yea, all of us are busy with our darlings and some of us are already working (including me). damn tired lor. but sometimes when i reach home after work and sees my boy smiles at me, i feel really happy and contented.

Huggy: i gained 15kg throughout my whole pregnancy. now my tummy is still very flabby after 6mths+. =((
i think its good to pack your hosp bag early. i packed mine rather late, too lazy.
tbf is difficult, at least to me, but if you have very strong determination, you can do it. same goes if you intend to go natural w/o epi. i initially don't want epi but ended up i took epi as i couldn't stand the contractions, hee.

btw, where will you all be delivering?

Hi missbluey,

Thanks for the big welcome
happy.gif

You only gained 15kg in total! From the way I eat, i'm already mentally prepared for a 20kg++ in total. I think now I shd add one more: prepared to see a very flabby tummy after delivering.

But I thought a post-natal massage by the malay lady will help to reduce the tummy? Did you go for one? Not helping at all? OMG!!!

I'll be delivering in TMC, by Dr Lawrence Ang. Due to convenience, his clinic is just 5mins walk from my house.

Hi puretulips and missbluey,

Thanks so much!
happy.gif

I'm staying in Sengkang. Perhaps me still at my 12wks, so still shaking leg and nothing prepared yet. So am trying to do some rackey-ing in here, hoping to find out more info.
Besides going for check-ups and all, the only thing I have done so far is for my 'preparation' is to book my confinement lady, cos I heard tat mus book real early, if wan get good ones.

Hello huggy, oh u staying in sembawang..very near to me. I'm staying in yishun. It's important to keep an open mind cos like what you say sometimes things dn't go as planned lor. Just stay positive and try your best. As for the mode of delivery, ya really depends on bb's position. My gal turned head down when I was in my 7mths but then my cervix very stubborn never efface so I had emergency c-sect cos my water bag started to leak already. As for breastfeeding, it's really tough but as long as u set your mind on doing it, I'm sure u can pull thru. Some of the mummies here are still TBFing but not me lah..kekeke I only bfed my gal for 2mths+ and decided to stop cos I kept falling sick and can't take proper care of her. With no additional help, I can only depend on myself. So I gave up.

It's gd that you're enjoying yr preg leh..so better treasure the free time u hv now..cos when bb arrives, u wn't hv the luxury to nap or go shop. Now it's the time to indulge wt gd food but of cos in moderation lah..once u give birth no more excuse to eat so much leh. Oh yr gynae is Dr. Lawrence Ang..heard he's abit impatient? SO y're staying near sun plaza?

Hello vanilla - wow..yre in 12wks and shaking leg so I reckon u hv no morning sickness? Shiok hor..;-) Me vomit whole day for 4mths + thot I can't make it..kekeke So all the while y're not working? So u bk confinement lady already? I got mine thru friend's recommendation. She's ok but still need to close 1 eyes cos smtimes they hv their own habits/beliefs so I just let her be..cos afterall she's only here for 1mth..so u need to be mentally prepared..

hi Huggy,

i did go for the malay massage, flabbiness did go down but still, at least to me, i think it's still very flabby and obvious when i sit/squat/bend down. hais! oh, i had that massage for 7 days.

oic, that's good, very convenient. no need to wear so nice to the hosp, hehe. mine was at kkh.

working?

hi vanilla,

im staying at hougang, should be quite near to you. i didn't booked any CL cuz my mil was doing my confinement. she was so damn strict and i had minor PNDs for that entire month, so bored of staying at home!
since now you are shaking legs at home, why not go to the library and look for more info on pregnancy? i used to go library when i was pregnant last year. like you, i was jobless, heh.

Hi bluey,
I am a SAHMTB, that is why I come to this thread, didn't realise that a lot of the mommies has become SAHM or FTWM...hehehe...
happy.gif

So, is your massage lady good, how much she charges, do you still have her contact?

Hi tulips,
Yes, I stay near Sun Plaza, just across the road.
Yes, I find Dr. Ang a bit impatience, rushing thru the checkup. Waited more than 30mins even with appointment, yet only get to see him and talk to him for 5mins. The auntie outside is worst, talk so loud and so rude sometimes. Find her not considerable at all &amp; a bit annoying.
Think they are too busy due to too many patients coming to see him, guess too many ppl admire his skills
happy.gif

Actually, other than no MS, I didn't really enjoy throughout the pregnancy. Because the early stage was a bit unstable, scared myself to death a few times already. So, can't do many things much except lying down whole day, sleep, eat &amp; watch tv. Although I felt hungry but I actually have no cravings for any food and even feeling tired of finding things to eat every 2 hours.

And also due to the early miscarriage I just had 5mths before having baby again, the 1st 3 mths was like on roller coaster, felt so pressurized and times really moved like snail speed, literally count down the days to the 3rd mth, phew, felt like a year too me.

But after that hoh, found that time flies again, without knowingly, I'm in my 7th mth already, suddenly become nervous again: Baby going to come out liao! Now, started to count the days again...

I've also engaged a CL, thru Hubby's colleague's Borther-in-law's wife. But never met her before, just talk to her over the phone. Shy to ask her about her age, but she sounded old, but nice loh.

But she quite cin chai, never ask for deposit, she says base on trust wor, since I was introduced by someone known. She only works based on recommendation.

I'm also quite worried actually, dunno can get along with her or not, dunno the food she cook nice or not, dunno she is trustworthy or not......

When I told my hubby that she sounded aged over the phone, hubby also start to worry that sekali she is more jia lat than both of us
happy.gif
(Meaning ended up we need to treat her like grandmother, taking up all the hard cores ourselves
happy.gif
)

But no choice, because only come to think of booking a CL quite late ~about 2 mths ago, and at that time suddenly found out that a lot of good and reputable CL has been fully booked until end of the year. So got shock and quickly confirmed one loh.

Hi puretulips

Hehe.. I was told by my sis in law to double boil black chicken soup then drink the essence. So far no morning sickness *touch wood*
happy.gif

Me got no friends to recommend me any CL, so decided to go through agency to get one. Just try my luck and hope everything goes well. I left my job in mid March. Din know i was preggie when i tendered my resignation. Then after tat tried to go for several interviews, was being turned down after I told them i was pregnant. Quite demoralized..no choice have to stay home. Sigh...

Hi missbluey

Oh ya hougang quite near mi! Its gd to get mil to do confinement for you. Can save a bit of $$ oso. Too bad, me &amp; my mil not very close, so gotta spend $$ and hire one. i read lotsa magazines and surf the net and forums to read up more on pregnancy and babies. But still not used to staying at home, want to look for job. also difficult. So stay home to eat, sleep, eat &amp; sleep.
biggrin.gif

Hello Huggy! We also welcome SAHMTBs la..cos we used to be one too...soon u'll join our rank as SAHM or FTWM. Sorry to hear abt yr previous miscarriage..but GOD is good ...soon u'll be able to hug yr little baby. Mind revealing the bb's gender? I too had unstable first trim..bleed a few times, went for hcg jabs, went to consult chinese physician and took 6mths + of chinese tonics...can puke mann..

Now its a gd time to rest as much as u can...try gg for walks, go shopping, meet up wt friends etc..cos it's quite bore staying at hm everyday..esp there's nthing much to watch on tv. Try stocking up biscuits or bread at hm at least u'll hv smthing to keep away yr hunger pangs. Hey gd u dn't hv much cravings then u wn't eat all the sinful stuff. Unlike u, I had big cravings..from potatoes to spicy food ,chocs, ice-cream, roti prata..all the sinful stuff..hving suffered for the first 4mths..I started to eat according to my cravings to pamper myself..ha ha ha

CL - Did u gather yr hubby colleague's feedbk abt her? I requested to meet up wt my CL before I decided to engage her. I also very kiasu, asked my friend alot of questions..but then different ppl has different expectations/requirements lor...certain tings she did irks me lor but I just grit my teeth and close one eyes and one month just flew past..;-)
Try not to think too much now. I'm sure yr CL shldn't be so old that she needs to be taken care of..kekeke

Hi Vanilla, I took the double boil black chic soup during confinement. Not sure if u can take this when preg but I understand from my chinese physician that it's ok to tk tonics during the first 7mths..after that hv to take more cooling stuff. Hey try to tink on the positive side, at least u get to take plenty of rest and enjoy yr preg unlike working mtbs. Talk and sing to yr bb lor..time flies..very soon u'll be busy feeding him/her, changing diapers etc.
kao_happy.gif

hi Huggy,
oops, i didn't know you are a SAHMTB. i didn't read properly, hehe.
my massage lady is from a company. if you want, i can give you the number. that time, the company assigned a lady named nina. i find her skills are pretty good.

now you are in the 7th mths, very excited liao right? mine was induced as i can't wait to see my darling, hence i delivered 12 days early! =p

hi vanilla,
my mil and i are also not close, but she offered to help me lor.
can meet up with your friends, go shopping to pamper yourself, hehe. i also tried to find jobs back then, but who will want to employ a pregnant lady? so bobian stayed at home and listened to constant naggings till i buey tahan!

ps: remember try to rest more often and remember preggies deserve the best treatment! =DD

Hi puretuplips

I din consult a chinese physician, but was told by the elderly can only take until when i'm 4 mths preggie. Sometimes i feel that i'm enjoying my time as a SAHMTB, but sometimes its tough when i c the whole burden on my hubby's shoulders..the $$ and expenses. Sigh...

hi missbluey
Ur mil is kind to offer. I tried to get my hubby to hint to my mil to help mi with the confinement, she hinted back saying tat she will help find and intro good confinement ladies. Ya i meet my frds once a week for some catching up, shop for maternity wear etc... Heng me &amp; in laws not close, so no need hear naggings. LOL

Btw, can i also seek some advise/help from u mummies? I m rather confused by the antenatal package and delivery package of my gynae. So far i onli paid for my antenatal package of $500+. But i read from some threads, some mummies paid the whole package altogther (antenatal + delivery), which is $1K plus. Why is tat so ah? Can help clarify? Me super confuse and blur.
blush.gif

Hi tulips &amp; bluey,

My BB is a super-active BB girl. She started giving me flying kick in the 16th week, when I bent down too quickly to get into the car. I guess I must have squeezed her accidentally and she was not too happy about it. That is the 1st time I finally come to learn about what is the feeling of being kick by baby inside.

After being kick a few times, I've learn to move about more slowly. Because the flying kick is really hard and not a pleasant feeling at all. I worried that my tummy will get internal injuries
happy.gif

Then from 20th week onwards, whenever I rest a book, bag or my hand on my tummy, she 'll protest thru banging on the "door", she will bang non-stop until I removed the weight. At night also must sleep according to the position she approves. I never lie flat to sleep for a long time liao, because that is the time she'll kick and push the most. I must sleep side way, on my right, if I want a good night sleep without her disturbing me.

CL
*Sigh* My hubby also shy to ask type. Have told him to go get more info from his colleague 2 mths ago, but until now still no action. I guess it's difficult also, because his colleague also dunno much about the CL, he has to go home ask his wife to ask for info from her sister-in-law....and the pass back the info thru so many ppl again.... maybe too troublesome already...
Never mind la, like what tulips says: try to close 1-eye or worst, 2-eyes loh. If not that good, give her lesser ang pou money loh, hoh!

Chinese Herb
I also took HCG in tablet form, also went to see chinese physician &amp; took chinese medicine, but only took 1 mth because my mom says if I'm feeling ok already, better don't take chinese herb during preg. Only can eat things like red dates, longan, tang shen, white fungus, bird nest, pao shen, or chicken essence (these are the useful ones). Ginseng is no no. Anyway, better consult a physician 1st before taking any.

Hi Vanila,

I think it is better to hire a CL if you are not that close with MIL. Because you'll be pai sei to ask your MIL to do things for you, like washing BB clothes &amp; diapers, like boiling red dates water for you, or preparing water for you to clean yourself etc... unless she is kind enough to initiate herself. But you'll be at her mercy loh, must depend on her mood also.

Moreover, I heard a lot of ppl having MIL to help over during confinement ended up doing everything themselves. Some even go into depression.

It is always the best if our own mom can do it for us. But my mom is too old, and not so healthy to take care of me and BB during confinement, so I chose to hire a CL. At least, since I pay her to do the job, I'll not feel shy to ask her to help me to do things which I can't do myself. And I am also that type of person can fall into depression easily one, so I never think of my MIL. Because I know, I'll sure to have serious PNDs if she is around
happy.gif

Hi Huggy

Nice to hear you talking abt ur baby movements in your tummy. So sweet!
happy.gif
Me can't wait to feel those movements! Today I just went for my NT scan...duno the results yet. Mus wait till my next gynae appt next wk.

Ya agree with you on hiring a CL. Cos like u mentioned, how to open mouth to ask MIL to wash my clothes and do household chores for mi. Its easier to ask the CL to do things for me also, instead of asking my own mil.

Hi puretulips n missybluey

Thanks for the welcom.
I'm staying in Hougang too. Till now i've onli bought baby clothes. The rest still scouting around.

been reading up bout natural birth or c-sec. any advise about it ?

Hi huggy and vanilla,

i oso agree that its not easy asking yr MIL to help in yr confinement. Imagine if there is a difference in opinions or worst, conflict.. it will be so awkward in future. Tats y i told my hubby i die die dun wan my MIL to help.
Lucky my parents are stayin with me so my mum will b doin my confinement.

Hello mtbs, its mon again!
Baby movements - Huggy,its amazing right esp the first time u felt it. towards the end u'll feel more intense movements like gigantic waves and yr tummy will be loopsided..or maybe my gal very "chor lor" hence I exp it.

Natural/c-sect - It's gd to read abt the diff mode of delivery but smtimes it's not within our ctrl so just take it easy. I know some gynae are very pro natural but I feel it really depends on yr bb's position, weight, size and if yr cervix efface. I hv a friend suffering from urine incontinence cos her gynae advise her to go natural even thou the bb is very big. Consult yr gynae nearing yr due date. Now ucan just relax and rest well.

Shopping for bb's items - From my experience, there's no need to rush tobuy things ie. carseat, stroller, etc. just get those basic stuff like bath tub, wipes, nappy cloth etc.

hi,
mon blues again! i nearly can't woke up today, hehe.

wao Huggy, your descriptions of your bb girl's movements are very detailed! keke. it reminded me of those days when my boy was still kicking rather vigorously in my tummy but i still prefer to see him face to face! =p
i too can't slept long on my back, my boy don't like, would keep pushing my tummy until i turned either left or right, mostly on my left. i heard preggies sleeping on their left will have better blood circulation. he also like to kick if i bend forward for too long. -.-"

vanilla,
there are goods and bads of mil doing my confinement. of cuz own mother is the best lah, can 'shoot' her ma, hee.

happie,
which part of hougang are you staying at? im staying at ave 8.

like tulips had mentioned, most gynaes are encouraging natural birth. i nearly went for c-sec cuz my labour was 13hrs+ long and the amonic acid was getting lesser, hence not that safe for bb. however, i still insisted on natural, partly b'cuz im afraid of having scars on my tummy besides ugly stretch marks and i wanted to try how it feels like during the pushing moment.

having a boy or girl?

hi mummies,

i got one question. Can advise? I m rather confused by the antenatal package and delivery package of my gynae. So far i onli paid for my antenatal package of $500+. But i read from some threads, some mummies paid the whole package altogther (antenatal + delivery), which is $1K plus. Why is tat so ah? Can help clarify? Me super confuse and blur.

Hi Bluey,
Happy working?
Thnks for the contact, I've received your PM liao.
I read about your extremely long hour delivery when I read thru the arhive, sound really scary to me. I salute you for being able to go thru that
happy.gif

So how is your baby Elson doing? Starting on solid yet?

Hi Tulips,
You also started working?
How is your girl doing, coming to 1 yr old very soon right?

My girl also very "chor lo" type, and will be born in the same month as yours
happy.gif

Hi Vanila,
Which hospital do you plan to go?

I will be at TMC. I've also paid $550 for my antenatal package. The rest is for the delivery package to be paid to the hospital. (If normal delivery will be another $250).

From what I understand, on the same day you're to be admitted to the hospital, you must bring along all the receipts that you have paid to your gynae, pass it to the nurse at the counter to help you doing all the claims from medisave. Then, you have to pay a certain amount of deposits, and get refund or top-up when you check-out from the hospital.

I think this is how TMC works, that sure about other hospitals. You may want to ask your gynae or the nurse at the clinic to clarify.

Hi Happie,
How many months are you preg now?

Agree with Tulips &amp; Bluey, u shd read up more info about pros &amp; cons of both natural &amp; c-sec birth. And decide which is more suitable for u. However, whatever you've chosen, must be prepared that things might not go as according to plan. It also happened b4 that some mommy wanted to have c-sec but baby popped out earlier than planned date, so became natural birth. There will be a lot of uncertainties loh, from my point-of-view.

To me, I also don't like scar on the tummy and prefer labour pain than the after-op pain which can take longer time &amp; more difficult to heal. Other than that, I'm very scared of seeing large amt of blood and have phobia on the idea of performing "surgery" on my body. That's why I will go for natural birth.

So, it is a very personal kind of decision.

Hehehe, wonder where are all the other "pioneer mommies" nowadays, must be very busy with their babies.
Seems like I'm helping to keep this thread to stay alive
happy.gif

Hi Huggy

Oh i tht the delivery package is paid to my gynae. Cos the price list he gave me stated antenatal package+delivery package = Total $$. Other cost exculde epidural, anesthetist charges &amp; ward charges. So kind of blur, wonder if i shd pay to the gynae. :p

Intend to deliver at TMC, heard good reviews abt it.
happy.gif

hi Vanilla,

yaya.. not onli that, at least i can be more natural with my mood. btw i'm 5 mths now. =)

Frm my understanding, antenatal package cover all the consultation visits to yr gynae frm the time u sign the package..some might include the ultrascans but some gynae dun.I personally think it saves alot of money. Too bad my gynae just stop offering antenatal package ( damn suay rite ), n its soo "bo hua". I nearly wanted to change gynae but hubby say dun wan.
Not onli I gotta pay bout $300+ per mth/visit ( inclusive of the vitamins supplement ), her delivery charge is $2k-2.4K.
N just last week spend another $500+ just becoz i kenna gastric flu n was put on drip at the clinic.But still the gynae is pretty gd. Straight after the drip, i felt so much better. BUt still So heart pain, 1 mth spend nearly $1k on gynae.

The previous time i enquire, the nurse told me the delivery fee is paid in the total bill but eventually it will be paid to the gynae.

Will check out the next tomorrow when i visit the clinic.

Hi missbluey,
high 5..I'm oso stayin at ave 8, just beside bowen sec sch. wat bout u ?
I'm having a gal.

Hi Huggy,
My hubby say i've been readin alittle too much. Guess i better stop thinkin n let nature take its course... hehe.
Same here, my baby seems to like me to sleep on sideway on my right. Otherwise she will protest by kicking.
u must b real excited now, in another 2 mths plus, yr baby will be out

Hi happie

Wau $300 per visit is a lot of $$. I was with Raffles b4 tat and had to pay $160+ per visit i oso heart pain. End up change gynae. I think if both you &amp; hubby can afford it, tats fine.
happy.gif
Most important is bb mus be healthy. I read up quite a lot of time reading up on the costs of hospital stays etc...read until i blur. :p Btw, did u attend antenatal class?

Back