Any SAHMTBs?

Hi Sherline
A very warm welcome and glad tat u cld join us!
Wow - u r still bf - envious
happy.gif

So, planning for No 2 anytime???
How about more introd about yrself!
<font color="0000ff">Name, Nickname, Age, EDD/Baby's DOB, HP, Home, Email Add, MSN Add, Gender, BB's Name</font>

poo_power,
sure no problem..i just want to know whether KK will provide anything lor...

hi sherline...
i am also very envious leh!

Dear all

Please pray for my baby boy. Just brought my boy for his 1st assessment this evening. As u may have noticed, i've changed my nick as my boy will be going for a surgery to repair his hernia.

Hernia is basically a bulge in the groin or abdominal area. In this case, Linc has a bulge in the groin area whenever he wails very hard. For more information, u may read on on paediatric hernia here:
http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk/default-home.htm?system/hnep/paediatric_hernias.htm~right
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/baby/babyills/babygenitalprobs/1176787.html

Now i feel like an absolute total failure. I've been questioning myself "Why my boy? Have i been letting him cry to often or has this condition been there since birth?". When the doc told me Linc needs to go for an operation for his condition that usually occurs in 3-5% of infants, my heart just sank. I have been sobbing since yesterday when i noticed the bulge in his groin when he was wailing away when i was changing his nappy.

For all mums and 1st-time MTBs, i strongly advise u to give IMMEDIATE attention as much as possible to your baby whenever he/she cries in the early mths of infancy to prevent this condition.

I have asking God "why my child?". I should be the one who shd go thru the pain, not him. He's just a baby...

***tears rolling down***

Hi Poo_Power,

Thanks!
Updates on myself..
Getting heavier... cannot walk too fast.. feeling tired easily.. Eating has been good so far.. feel alittle backache at times..
Constipation gets better with the medicine..
BB movements have been quite strong at times.. not much kicking as before, more like stretching...
Need to get ready some stuff & pack my bag...
1 month plus to count down.... feel nervous & excited as well...

Hi Kileina / Tinklebell,

I understand you are very upset now..
When will he go for surgery?
I will definitely pray for your little Lincoln..
Be strong.. Ok... Lincoln needs Mummy to go thru this together..
Please keep us follow up... We are truly concern as well...

Blessings & Warmest Regards,

Hi Kileina

Be strong. Will keep you in my prayers. The devils always like to attack bbs, shall cast them out in Jesus's name. Did the doctor say anything about the operation? It is not your fault at all, it is normal for bbs to cry, so don't blame yourself.

tinklebell,
please be strong for little Linc...
we will definitely pray for you and your precious..
-hugs-
and like what CG had mentioned, don't blame yourself, it isn't your fault.

Hi Mommies.

I'm new here. An a Stay at home mum too. EDD is on 16 Nov 07. Have a 15mths old boy. Pls add my details too.
By e way wat should I provide? my unborn bb details or my 15mths old details?

Tinklebell,

Will definitely keep Linc in prayers. Pray that the surgery will go thru smooothly...and God to appoint the doctor to be strongly annointed with good professional skills and vast knowledge...please do not worry! Linc will be even more healthier than before! Trust the Lord!

God loves little children more than anything else! Jia you!

Poo Power and Miss Bluey, no need to be jealous la. I went thru the difficult stage during the 1st and 2nd month too. Now, no way to wean her. She sticks to my breast like a "drug user."

Tinklebell, be strong for your child. He needs you.

Tinklebell, be strong for Linc and for yourself. He needs you most right now. We will pray for the best for you both.

Welcome Sherline and Adeline!

Fayina, seems like we are counting down to the D-day. Have you decided on natural delivery or C-section? My hubs and I are most or less set on C-section so it's just 2 wks away for me now.

hi may I join in to this SAHMTB thread? I am due 1 Oct. In my 33rd week now but think my baby gal may pop out any time soon cos been having contractions on & off. Dutifully taking my salbutamol & lying down most of the time to keep her in there for as long as I could.

About myself:
Name: Michelle
Nickname: Gingerbelle
Address: Clementi
Email: [email protected]
My 1st born: Son, Ryan
DOB: 19 Nov 2003
My second: Gal, EDD: 1st Oct 2007
HP: Gleneagles

hi may I join in to this SAHMTB thread? I am due 1 Oct. In my 33rd week now but think my baby gal may pop out any time soon cos been having contractions on & off. Dutifully taking my salbutamol & lying down most of the time to keep her in there for as long as I could.

About myself:
Name: Michelle
Nickname: Gingerbelle
Address: Clementi
My 1st born: Son, Ryan
DOB: 19 Nov 2003
My second: Gal, EDD: 1st Oct 2007
HP: Gleneagles

a big hi to Adeline and gingerbelle!

Adeline,
you can provide both details..hehe.

gingerbelle,
our EDD is pretty near! mine is 26 sept..initially it was 1 oct but my bb is growing pretty fast during the first tri.. =p
now i am getting more and more impatient for my bb's big day! =D

Sheline,
i wonder if i can tbf..didn't want to put so much pressure on myself...

tinklebell,
jia you ok!

Oh I forgot my HP. It's TMC.

missbluey, sometimes I think is mind over body. But if baby really dont want to cooperate, it's pretty hard. Like if baby is so hungry and finds latching and drinking from breast is so much slower than bottle.
I had pp discouraging me to bf but becos I am the strong-headed type and would go against what pp says and to prove them wrong, I succeeded. But I regretted not to wean at i yrs.
Look what it got me..Just this morning, my dd and I had a fight over the only bottle of milk she drinks in a day. She spilled the milk and I pulled her ear (I seldom beat her) and then my heart aches. Haiz

Warm Welcome to Sherline, Adeline & Gingerbelle!!

Hi Adeline,
U can provide both of your precious little ones details here..

<font color="0000ff">Name, Nickname, Age, EDD/Baby's DOB, HP, Home, Email Add, MSN Add, Gender, BB's Name</font>

I will follow-up & update all of your details.. ; p

Hi Stepford,

How's everything lately?
Settle your hospital bag already? Will there be a CL for you during your confinement?
Yeah... counting down the days... or weeks for me.. feeling nervous & excited..
Miss Bluey, Gingerbelle & Fitty_nut as well.. we are pretty close to each other... ; )
have not hear from Fitty_nut since.. wonder how she's doing...

At first I was thinking on C-section.. but after some thoughts.. I think I let it be natural.. shall see how it goes for me...

Let's JIA YOU.. JIA YOU... together!!

<font color="ff6000">Blessings to ALL!</font>

Hi Fayina,

Please update for me as per below:

Nick: Apple_Queen
Home: Sin Ming Walk
Hospital: TMC
Name: Grayan
Weight: 3.015kg
Height: 49cm
EDD: 10 Aug 2007
Actual date: 03 Aug 2007

Hi mommies,
Been struggling to latch my baby, and he will always cries and refuse to latch on. After that, my CL will carry my baby and bottle feed him so that he will calm down. CL not really pro breastfeeding and even said that its baby's nightmare having to scream and cry while I try to latch him. She is such a hinderance to my breastfeeding attempts.

Hi Apple
you must insist on BF your baby! its your BB, dont let the CL control you. they always want the easy way out. by giving bb bottle, they themselves can sleep longer. you are the mother, do what you want to do. seek help from lataction consultants asap.
We have sacked our CL cos she is not pro BF too. she keep insisting feeding my bb and in the end my bb vomitted. so heart pain.

<table border=1><tr><td> Name</TD><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD/Baby's DOB</TD><TD>HP</TD><TD>Home</TD><TD>Email Add</TD><TD>MSN Add</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>BB's Wt.</TD><TD>BB's Ht. </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Abyane</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Abyane Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">8-May-02</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang St 11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy (1)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ace Jerry</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">2-Sep-04</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl (2)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alythea</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Clarine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarine Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-May-03</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Ave 3</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy (1)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Samuel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4.1 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">52 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-06</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl (2)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Selene</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.2 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">46 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Sherline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shoo</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">1-Mar-05</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Potong Pasir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cherisse</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Faith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Twins_Mommy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">33+</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">6-Oct-06</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang Drive</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Twin Girls</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gracia & Chloe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.1 & 2.0</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">46 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Angeline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Poo_Power</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">32+</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Jan-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yew Tee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alexander</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.8 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">50 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lyna</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Qjh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Feb-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MT.A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kallang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alexzander</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.44 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">51 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Kai Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wawapiggyling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Apr-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SengKang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TianLe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.5 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">50 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Evander</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tinklebell</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MT.A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bukit Merah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected].</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lincoln Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.96 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">51 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Charine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Puretulips</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Jun-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bethany</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.51 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">49 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">CG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Celestine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Jun-06</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MT.E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natasha Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.4 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">51 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Irene</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Renz</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Jul-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Faith</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Apple</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Apple_Queen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Aug-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sin Ming Walk</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grayan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.015 kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">49 cm</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Sharon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stepford</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">8-Sep-07</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Malaysia (currently)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Paulene</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Missbluey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Sep-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Elson</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Angie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fayina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28+</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MT.A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jarrett</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Cindy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fitty_nut</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Michelle</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Gingerbelle</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Nov-03</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHL</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clementi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy (1)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ryan</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">1-Oct-07</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl (2)</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Oct-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jadefeet</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Nov-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHL</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Gdns</font> </TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Adeline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Adeline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9-May-06</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MT.A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Potong Pasir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boy (1)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Anson</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">16-Nov-07</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl (2)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Amber</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Rachel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rachel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">6-Dec-07</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Upper Thomson Rd</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_</TD><TD>_ </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Apple,

So glad to hear from you again...
Understand this is the difficult period...
JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!

Blessings!

Dear Mummies,

Anyone not using steriliser?
How do u sterilise the milk bottles etc?
Wash then tablets with boiling water in a pot?
Any advise?

Thanks!

Dear Mummies / Mummies to be,

My Sister is still in town, have been spending time with her before she leave S'pore again..
that's why seldom online lately... will catch up soon..

Enjoy your wonderful weekend ya!

Fayina, my mom used a pot to boil the bottles. They didnt have tablets then.
For myself, I use a steriliser. Easier and fuss free.

Dear Mummies.... help...

Have been thru the forum about CL.. so many experienced bad CL or cheated..
Really headache now... so afraid of engaging a bad CL..
I called up a Malaysian CL name Lan-jie.. she verbally told me ok & ask me to call her when I give birth.. she didn't say much in details.. (she mentioned if any changes, she will let me know) looks like she will back out last min & introduce me to her friends.. I felt insecure..

If I cannot get a CL in time, can I get a part-time Nanny?
Any part-time Nanny to recommend?
I am ok to order confinement food during weekedays, I really need a helper to look after my baby first few weeks.. as this is my first child... I don't know how to cope with it..
Please advise..
Thanks!

Fayina,
My CL during my confinement was also called Lan-jie. Wonder if she's the same one you engaged. She's only 40+, right? I've also introduced her to Jas. I don't think she's a cheat. Unless you deliver much earlier than expected, I think she should be quite trustworthy. I remember she told me she doesn't take many Singaporean cases in a year bcos she has 2 kids, so she needs to be back in M'sia. I supposed she normally schedule herself with ample time buffer in between in order to spend time with her own children.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Twins_Mommy,</font>

hi hi...
I don't know her age.. I have not meet her as well.. when I asked for meet up, she said not necessary...
Her hp no. is 020139933660
Is she the one u engaged before?
Btw.. Jas... her EDD is 29 Oct & mine is 01 Oct...

Hi Adeline,
Taken note...
will update again... Thanks!

Fayina
No, the last 5 digits of the HP number is diff from my CL whom I intro to Jas. Guess "Lan Jie" is also a common name among CLs. Hee...

Hi Kileina,
How's Linc? Do update us. God is taking care of him, don't worry, ok.

Hi Fayina,
I'm here...doing fine. Except my hands and fingers, esp left arm. Water retention pressing on my nerves, feel numb and painful on the joints if hold on to something too long, like chopsticks. If accidentally sleep on my left side, will awake by the pain shooting down from shoulder to fingertips in the middle of the nite. My poor and sweet hubby will quickly massage for me.

Is your hubby taking leave to help you? If don;t have CL, good to ask him to help 1st 2wks, if not at least 1st week when our body is at the weakest.

Initially I intend to order confinement food + with 2wks help of my hubby. But then so blessed...my MIL offered to help for 2wks and my mum the last 2wks, though both are working.

Don't panic...many of my friends cope well w/o CL.

Me don't intend to buy any milk bottles or breastpump yet. Will decide when bb arrives, praying for a smooth bfg process...so I don;t have to spend so much :> My sis gave me a Avent microwave sterilizer. Looks convenient, just put everything in the container, microwave it for 4mins and dah dah....

Hi Gingerbelle,
Welcome! We same age leh..and EDD 1 Oct. But when you had your 1st child, I just got married, keke...Errr...how does it feel like to have contraction huh?

Apple_queen,
Any way to check with Mrs Wong of TMC pertaining your problem with bfg? Agree with Siew_yee, nver allow anyone to hinder your determination to bf.

Even things don;t turn out well, don't despair...btlfeed with your expressed milk will not lessen the nutrition your bb gets.

Of cos ppl will say 'no bonding lah'. I think this can be substitute with bb massage, cuddling, stroking during bb bath...so long there's skin to skin contact. So don't give yourself too much pressure hor as bb can feel your anxiety and react likewise. Hapi bfg!!

Hi, I wld like to join this group. I've recently become a SAHMTB. Name Sharon, Age 31, EDD 24 Feb 08, 13 weeks, Gender: unknown, live in Bangkok, Thailand. Delivering at either Mt. E or Samitivej Hospital (depends on hubby's contract).

Hi mummies/mtbs

Many thanks for keeping my lil' Lincoln in your prayers.

Linc's surgery is scheduled for this thur. Gonna be with him throughout his op and room-in with him for at least a day. Doc said this is the only way to get rid of his hernia. I hope i can contain myself when i'm in the OT with him...

Now i'm praying for all the strength i can have to keep him happy for these few days before the op and to nurse him back to health post-op. Do continue to pray for us...

<font color="0000ff">tinklebell</font>,
Take care and keep us updated on Linc's condition. Let us know when his op is re-scheduled to. Will continue to keep him in prayer.

<font color="0000ff">bkkgal</font>,
Welcome to this thread. Are you currently residing in Singapore or BKK??? You're a Singaporean? Just curious. Hee!

<font color="0000ff">All Mommies & MTBs</font>,
Linc's op had been rescheduled to 6 Sep. Please continue to pray for him for comfort during this period till 6 Sep, for a smooth and successfully op, as well as speedy recovery after the op. And for mama tinklebell, let's pray for good rest and a peace of mind for her, pre and post op. She'll need plenty of strength and patience too.
happy.gif

Thanks lil' twin stars for posting the update for me. Yes, any form of prayers will be deeply appreciated for my lil' Lincoln. As for me, i've told myself to stay strong and build up my EBM supply and my energy for the tougher road to come. If any mummy has extra FEBM to spare, do let me know as i'll be very grateful for it since my supply is not able to meet Linc's demand right now. The nurse at KKH said it's best to feed him BM to help speed up his recovery.

Thank u wawa and poo power in helping out so far. Thank God for all u mummies whom i get to know from this thread
happy.gif

hi girls..

how is everyone doing?? the thread suddenly so quiet...
anyway, i went for my checkup yesterday..gynae said i am due anytime as i am in the week 37th already..couldn't really slept well last night as i started to feel nervous... =p
finally got to know elson's weight, his estimated weight is 3.1kg... =D so glad to know that he is doing well..pray my delivery process will be smooth! =)

tinklebell,
how is lincoln doing? be strong ok! jia you!

Hi Missbluey..

Ya, thread pretty quiet...
me too.. didnt sleep well lately... my check up is this Sat...
let's pray our delivery will be a smooth one..
anxious... excited.. ; )

<font color="aa00aa">BLESSINGS TO ALL MUMMIES / MUMMIES TO BE</font>

<font color="0000ff">missbluey</font>,
So exicited for you!!! 37th week finally!!! Yah, you can see Elson soon and that must sound very thrilling for you and your hubby. Hmmm... 3.1kg is not small yo. Yes, will pray for a smooth delivery for you. *wink*

Oh, yes, I received tinklebell's SMS yesterday. You might have rec'd the news from her too. For those who are not aware, little Linc is doing fine post op. In fact, he's back to his old bubbly self.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Fayina</font>,
You too going to see your baby soon? Hooray!!! Take care and rest well for this last leg of the race.
happy.gif

Dear mummies/mtbs,

Linc was discharged yesterday after his op on 6 Sep. It broke my heart when i 1st saw him after he was out of the OT. He was in tears then
sad.gif

The doc said his hernia was stretched over time and was fortunate that it was treated early. There are 2 incision wounds on his abdomen bikini line. The op went well although he was rather cranky after the GA went off. Last night was the worst, he cried for 4hrs non-stop, with his hands in his mouth most of the time. We could only feed him liquid paracetemol 6hrly. My back and arms are sore from rocking him to pacify and nurse him round the clock. It really breaks my heart when i see him like this. Other than this, he is mostly bubbly when the painkiller takes effect.

missbluey, fayina, i'm really excited for u on seeing your little ones soon. Do take care at this pt of time not to strain yourself and enjoy the last few moments of being preggie!

lil' twin stars,
yes, finally! now i am sitting at home everyday to wait for The Moment.. =p oh ya, me and hubby are really thrilled to learn that little elson is in engaged position, therefore i am praying for a smooth delivery..heh. nervous + excited!

tinklebell,
glad to hear that lincoln is doing good..huggies~

Hi everyone!

Glad to know that linc is recovering well...and congrats to missbluey and fayina...gonna see yr baby real soon...me another 5 more weeks to go! that's real fast though...

Mummies, do you know where can i buy good and reasonable baby cot? Haizz...i am in a bit of trouble. i took my sister's ex-baby cot, and i quickly go and get good mattress for it. I pay about $200 plus. the mattress size is 52 by 28 inches. Then about 1 month ago, then i realise that the baby cot height cannot be adjusted!!!! I am about 1.72cm...and gg for c-sect soon...the height is so low! I am so fed up! I didn't know that it cannot be adjusted...no wonder my sister ask me to buy two mattress...however now i need to put 4 mattress in total to adjusted to a baby's cot height! I sure my baby will be very hot having to sleep 4 mattress at a go!

I am confused...if i didn't buy the mattress i could jolly well buy a new baby cot! and now i just realise the stroller my sister given me is very rusty and old!! oh my god! my budget is so tight now!

<font color="119911">Helloo... Lil' twin stars,</font>

Yes.. another 2 to 3 weeks to go...
Have not been sleeping well.. woke up & clear my bladder & cannot get back to sleep... sleeping position also not comfortable...
Really very tiring... really panda eyes all the way liao... haiz....

<font color="ff6000">Hi Tinklebell,</font>
ya.. really breaks mummy's heart to see little one going thru the Op, tears, pain killers & so on...
So glad to know little Linc is doing fine & recovering well...
JIA YOU JIA YOU!!! ; )
Blessings... wishing him well!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Jas,</font>
Thanks...
Same goes for you...
Soon you will see your little one... hee..hee..

Baby Cot:
I've sent you a PDF file.
Check it out...
Hope it helps.. Good Luck!!

hi girls..

just went for my checkup..gynae said i am ready to deliver liao as my cervix is 2cm dilated le..scheduled to admit early tmr morning at 6am.. =p pray everything will goes smoothly..
feeling so so so so so so nervous!!
hope i am able to share my story with you all after that.. =)

meanwhile, take care all!

Oh, gosh! So exciting!!! Wonder if bluey had a speedy delivery... Its almost 6 hours after her admission this morning. Hope everything's well for her and little Elson by now.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">missbluey</font>,
Jia You!!!

Wow, so excited for missbluey. Pray she can have a smooth delivery...

missbluey, Jia You!

Fayina, it's really not easy these few mths. Finally things r starting to settle down just before i start work with my new maid who came in. Hopefully Linc is in good hands.

Fayina, Jas, jia you to both of u too!

Jas, do u mind a 2nd-hand bb cot? My friend is selling hers at a very low price and i saw it has 3 adjustable levels and has a rocking feature as well. Well-maintained and pristine! I would have gotten hers if i hadn't bought mine.

Sorrowfulmum,
thank God Linc is doing well...so you want to change your nickname to Joyfulmum? :>

wow, wonder how bluey is doing, eager to hear her testimony.

Fayina,
Me same problem with you. 1st & 2nd tri can only sleep on either side but my favourite position is on my back. Now only on right ride cos my left arm gets numb and painful easily due to water retention pressing on my nerves. Sleeping on my right the whole nite can be a torture. Hip, arm and ear get very numb and painful...

well, very blessed that I don't have to work the next day...still can catch some lost sleep.

My bb head is finally downward and pray that he will engage in time. 2 more weeks...counting down...

Dear Mummies....

I have some bleeding.. around 5+ am this morning... having some pains... unsure whether is it contractions or not... the pain comes in every 5 to 10 mins.. and last for abt 1 min..
the pain seems unbearable...
Should I get ready anytime?
I think I will call the hospital later...
didnt really sleep well lately... last nite as well... really very tired... wish to rest more this few days before pop... hopefully...

May God bless.......

Back