Any private investigator to recommended?

Is not easy to get room no. the ‘dog man & slut’ will get suspicious too
must get PI who knows how to get evidence.

anyway, if the husband has a EMA, better get evidence so its easier to get a divorce then to keep on accusing each other without evidence and delay the process.

Hi all
Please pm me too if your PI is good. Also if there is someone who can help to go out together to help me take photo together would be nice. I can help too. This is just a thought . Thank you!

A woman gets cheated by her husband.

Devastated, she doesn't know how to continue to live her life. She hears that there's a very wise monk who lives up in a mountain, and decides to go there to consult him.

After few days of traveling, walking, climbing, she reaches the top and meets the wise monk. "I have spent my whole life with him, my youth was dedicated to support him, take care of him. And now he has left me for a young woman. My life is stolen, and I'm left with nothing. I don't know what to do".

The monk gives her a cookie and asks her to eat it. After she finishes eating, he asks: "Was the cookie delicious?" "Yes"- she answers. "Do you want another one?" "Sure, please". The monk looks her in the eye and says "Do you see the problem now?"

The woman thinks for a while, and then slowly speaks. "I guess human nature is greedy. You got one, then you want more, maybe a new one, bigger one. It's never enough. And nothing lasts forever, everything is impermanence. We should be aware and not disappointed by that".

The monk shakes his head. "No, I mean you are too fat, you should eat less."

A woman gets cheated by her husband.

Devastated, she doesn't know how to continue to live her life. She hears that there's a very wise monk who lives up in a mountain, and decides to go there to consult him.

After few days of traveling, walking, climbing, she reaches the top and meets the wise monk. "I have spent my whole life with him, my youth was dedicated to support him, take care of him. And now he has left me for a young woman. My life is stolen, and I'm left with nothing. I don't know what to do".

The monk gives her a cookie and asks her to eat it. After she finishes eating, he asks: "Was the cookie delicious?" "Yes"- she answers. "Do you want another one?" "Sure, please". The monk looks her in the eye and says "Do you see the problem now?"

The woman thinks for a while, and then slowly speaks. "I guess human nature is greedy. You got one, then you want more, maybe a new one, bigger one. It's never enough. And nothing lasts forever, everything is impermanence. We should be aware and not disappointed by that".

The monk shakes his head. "No, I mean you are too fat, you should eat less."
Lol....

Get a PI to get the truth instead of suspecting for so long. A sad story ——

SINGAPORE: Believing that his wife was having an affair, a man stabbed her multiple times in the shower and strangled her, before leaving her naked body on the bed, where his daughter later found her.

Krishnan Raju, a 53-year-old man who was suffering from delusional disorder, pleaded guilty on Tuesday (Jul 28) to one charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

Sentencing will take place after a Newton hearing to determine how intoxicated he was at the time and whether this affected his actions.

The court heard that Krishnan, a self-employed bus driver ferrying factory workers and tourists, married his wife Raithena Vaithena Samy when she was 17.

He was "very possessive of her" throughout their relationship and marriage of 28 years, with their children noticing that he would keep tabs on where she went and who she was with.

Sometime in December 2016, the couple's relationship began deteriorating. Krishnan felt that his wife's attitude towards him had changed, thinking that she often came back drunk and late.

He also felt that she avoided him and made excuses not to have sex.

In January 2017, while his 44-year-old wife, an operations executive, went to Malacca for a company event, Krishnan showed up suddenly at her hotel and accused her of having an affair.

He had made this allegation often and in front of other family members, embarrassing Ms Raithena, so she said she wanted a divorce.

The pair had an argument later that year in October, with Krishnan taking a knife and threatening to commit suicide.

After this, Ms Raithena moved out of the master bedroom and slept in her daughter's bedroom. However, Krishnan was suspicious of her intentions and planted an audio recording device in the bedroom to listen to his wife's conversations.

THE DAY OF THE KILLING

On the night of Oct 26, 2017, Krishnan returned home after work and drank gin while listening to audio recordings he retrieved from the device.

He heard his wife mention a man's name, Saravanan, and heard her laughing. He believed that she was laughing at him and suspected that she was having an affair with Saravanan.

Unbeknownst to any of the family members, Ms Raithena had been having an affair with a male colleague since November 2016.

She returned home after work that night and went to the toilet in the master bedroom to take a shower.

By this time, Krishnan had drunk a full bottle of gin and was intoxicated. He took a knife from the kitchen sink and a hammer, and entered the toilet, where he stabbed his wife with the knife.

He then dragged her from the toilet to the bedroom, leaving a trail of blood, as he wanted her to listen to the audio recording.

Ms Raithena struggled and begged her husband to stop, but he stabbed her repeatedly with the knife, inflicting five stab wounds in her chest.

She fell on the bed and screamed, but her husband continued to stab and strangle her until she stopped moving.

Krishnan knew that his daughter was having dinner at her aunt's house and that her cousin would drive her home that night.

HE DELAYED HIS DAUGHTER'S RETURN, FLED TO MALAYSIA

Not wanting his daughter to discover her mother's body so soon, Krishnan sent a string of messages to his relative asking him to delay taking her home.

After this, Krishnan used the hammer to knock against an electric socket in the master bedroom, causing a blackout in the unit.

Before leaving, he heard his wife gasping for breath, and did not close the front door in his haste. That night, he sent a text message to his family members saying "forgave me".

He fled to Johor Bahru, Malaysia, and stayed with his brother that night while asking his relative to delay taking his daughter home.

At around 11pm, the daughter insisted on returning home and her cousin drove her there.

When she got to the unit, she saw that the door was open and the house was in complete darkness. As the lights did not work, she turned on the torchlight on her phone and entered the home, spotting a blood stain on the door of the master bedroom.

She called her cousin, who went to meet her, and they entered the master bedroom together by the lights of their phones.

They discovered Ms Raithena's naked body in a seated position on the floor between the wall and the bed.

The daughter became hysterical, and her cousin called the police before complying with directions from emergency medical services and performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation on his aunt until the police and paramedics arrived.

Krishnan returned to Singapore the next day and surrendered himself at Woodlands Checkpoint.

21 STAB WOUNDS FOUND

An autopsy on his wife uncovered five stab wounds to her chest, which resulted in rib fractures, with punctures in her lungs. She sustained 21 stab wounds in total to her body and face.

Dr Cheow Enquan, a psychiatrist with the Institute of Mental Health, examined Krishnan and found that he suffered from delusional disorder of a jealous type.

While Krishnan's wife had been having an affair, Dr Cheow found that Krishnan did not have any concrete evidence to conclude that his wife was unfaithful.

Even though he had no concrete evidence, the intensity and degree of Krishnan's belief that his wife was having an affair was evident from his actions.

He had stalked her since 2016, constantly checked her phone, accused her of having an affair in front of his relatives and a friend, checked her underwear and hid the audio device in his daughter's room.

Dr Cheow found evidence of distress and impairment of functioning, as Krishnan was so preoccupied with his wife's unfaithfulness that he could not cope with his driving jobs and started drinking heavily in the weeks leading up to the offence.

Dr Cheow also found that Krishnan was in a state of acute alcohol intoxication at the time of the offence, an opinion that differs from the defence psychiatrist's.

He found that Krishnan may have been suffering from an adjustment disorder with depressed mood, although this did not amount to a major depressive disorder.

THE MAN'S MENTAL STATE

Dr Cheow found that Krishnan's delusional disorder substantially impaired his mental responsibility for his acts in causing the death of his wife.

It "greatly affected his ability to make rational decisions as his judgement was impaired by his delusional belief that his wife was unfaithful to him" and affected his ability to exercise self-control, as such a belief "infuriated him beyond the usual limits of self-control", the court heard.

However, Dr Cheow found that the disorder did not affect Krishnan's ability to understand the nature of his actions.

Deputy Public Prosecutors Han Ming Kuang and Li Yihong asked for 12 years' jail, noting that Krishnan does not have previous convictions and that he was suffering from a mental disorder.

However, Ms Li said that "such a mental disorder cannot be invoked as a blanket excuse", adding that Krishnan had acted "with full knowledge of what he was doing and of the gravity of his actions".

"He chose how he wished to respond to his belief," said Ms Li. "A spouse's infidelity can never be the justification for violence."

She pointed out that Krishnan's actions after the killing demonstrated his awareness of what he had done, including trying to delay his daughter from returning home.

Defence lawyer Kalidass Murugaiyan asked for not more than eight years' jail, pointing out that Krishnan's mental illness had a direct causal link to his offence.

He said the dominant sentencing principles should be rehabilitation and prevention, adding that Krishnan had agreed to go for treatment.

The court convened a Newton hearing to settle the issue of whether Krishnan had been in a state of acute intoxication at the time of the offence, and the extent that this contributed to it. A Newton hearing is conducted like a trial to settle disputes on issues that may affect the sentence.

For culpable homicide not amounting to murder, he can be jailed for life. He cannot be caned as he is above 50.

Hi, sorry to intrude being a hubby/daddy instead of mummies here.

Sadly, for the past 3 years my wife is progressively displaying more than the so call "Top 10 Telltale signs" of a cheating spouse.

Wifey/mummy really cheats?
Maybe i am really not as good as expected hubby, doing all the household and childcare chores. (Doing nothing also not enough! Sigh..)

Can someone recommend me a reliable and cost effective PI to find out the truth, and rescue me out. Tia.

Sadly, for the past 3 years my wife is progressively displaying more than the so call "Top 10 Telltale signs" of a cheating spouse.

Maybe i am really not as good as expected hubby, doing all the household and childcare chores. (Doing nothing also not enough! Sigh..)

Can someone recommend me a reliable and cost effective PI to find out the truth, and rescue me out. Tia.
hi. understand what you going thru.
my wife was involved with a ex colleague.
you have to calm down n think rationally.
I have send u my PI contact

Hi Betrayed_Hubby, please check ur inbox I’ve PM u the contact.

take care

Hi, I am looking for a reliable PI to gather evidences for my husband infidelity. Can someone share how do we know that the PI is reliable and what kind of evidence can we expect. Thank you

SINGAPORE: A man who wanted to get out of his marriage lied in a court statement that his wife had "wilfully refused" to consummate the union, and successfully obtained an annulment.
However, investigations revealed that the couple had sex several times, even before the annulment was finalised.

Daryl Lim Chun Leng, 25, was given a week's jail on Tuesday (Dec 22) for dishonestly making a false claim in the Family Justice Court.
He had given a statement that his then-wife, China national Wang Kechen, had wilfully refused to consummate their marriage, using this as the basis for the annulment.
The court heard that Lim married Ms Wang in January 2017 and they engaged in consensual sex several times after between January and July that year.
However, the couple began facing marital troubles when Ms Wang discovered that Lim was having an affair.

In July 2017, Lim asked Ms Wang to annul the marriage on the basis that they had not consummated it, saying this would be cheaper and both parties could avoid having "divorcee status".
In return, he promised to maintain appearances in front of her parents and to agree to her future requests.
They agreed to annul the marriage on the false claim, and Lim instructed a lawyer to commence annulment proceedings soon after.
The district judge made an order based on Lim's false claim that Ms Wang had wilfully refused to consummate the union and the marriage was eventually declared void in November 2017.

However, Lim admitted during investigations that the couple had consensual sex between January and July of 2017, as well as in August and October the same year. No information was provided as to why investigations were initiated.
Ms Wang has since returned to China.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Jaime Pang asked for two weeks' jail, saying that the gravity of the offence was in the abuse of court powers.
"The essence of the accused's offending is because he filed a claim he knew was false, and that gave him legal rights and status that he was not otherwise entitled to," said Mr Pang.
"He was not entitled to the annulment nor the benefits of it, (he) should have gone through the divorce route instead. As a result of the false claim, he has in fact benefitted from the change in legal status."
He added that there was no evidence in terms of the defence's claim that there was violence in the marriage, and Lim did not file any related police report.
Defence lawyer Chong Xin Yi highlighted the circumstances of the marriage. She said her client was placed in "difficulties" at the time and had been "desperate to get out of that".
"While he did not make any police report, there had been an incident in which the police had been called," she said.
She also added that Lim has been "extremely cooperative" and was 21 at the time of the offence. He also has a clean record and is a useful member of society who does volunteer work, she added.
For making a false claim before a court of justice, Lim could have been jailed for up to two years and fined.

Source: CNA/ll(ta)

That why many people listen to lawyer and try to take the easy way out. In the end get into trouble and the lawyer no problem still get paid

Last edited:
Man wins right to sell share of flat to ex-wife at market value

Source: Straits Times
Article Date: 25 Jan 2021
Author: K.C. Vijayan
The High Court, in this test case, held that the flat be valued at the prevailing market price, as the former wife would otherwise have an unfair gain in buying out the husband's share at a lower sum.

In a test case involving the valuation of a Housing Board flat as a matrimonial asset, a man who argued that his former spouse should buy out his share of their HDB flat at its market value and not its surrender value won his case on appeal in March last year.

A family court district judge had ruled in 2018 that, following the couple's divorce, the woman be given the first option to buy out the husband's share in their flat as part of the matrimonial division of assets.

The couple, both former flight attendants, had split after being married for about seven years and have two young children.

The Yishun flat, bought jointly in the couple's names in August 2014 for $371,500, had a five-year minimum occupancy period (MOP) based on HDB requirements, during which the flat could not be sold.

The woman argued that the man should sell her his share of the flat based on its surrender value - the price at which a flat is sold back to the HDB.

The man then appealed to the High Court. He argued that using the flat's surrender value at $352,925, being lower than its market value, meant he would be selling his share to his former wife at a discount.

The High Court, in the test case, held that the flat be valued at the prevailing market price, as the former wife would otherwise have an unfair gain in buying out the husband's share at a lower sum.

"I accept the husband's argument that a valuation based on the surrender value would result in a windfall to the wife," said Judicial Commissioner Tan Puay Boon in his judgment grounds last year.

He added that the flat should be pegged to the market value of similar HDB properties in the vicinity.

"The surrender value would only be an accurate estimate of the flat's value if it was actually surrendered to the HDB, which is unlikely to be the case," said Mr Tan.

The market value would be a more accurate indication of the real worth of the flat, he said.

He ordered that the flat's valuation should be determined based on its market rate in September 2018 - backdating the valuation to the period, when the divorcing couple's ancillary matters were brought before the family court district judge.

Yeo & Associates managing director Beatrice Yeo, whose law firm represented the man, said the appeal decision that followed in the High Court is significant in being the first such ruling.

It clarified the position of the appropriate method of valuing the flat that was subject to the MOP, she said.

"Both parties had been stuck as to the use of the market price or the purchase price, the surrender value being pegged at a percentage below the purchase price. The court's answer is the market price," Ms Yeo said, noting that the Build-to-Order flat in point was valued at some $545,000 early last yea

Hi everyone. Felt dumb only to read reviews after engaging Kokusai. Signed him on sat. After receiving some photos n vid on wed, thurs no updates at all. Waiting for today to see if theres any updates. Only after reading the forum here then i realised i've been conned. He wasnt able to give me timely updates and gave me alot of excuses over the phone. Im giving up on this PI. Money burnt already also no choice.

Now im contemplating if i should still continue searching for new PI or just hang in there... i love my hub. I feel he still has a lil love for me yet i cant be sure if its true because the actions he does doesnt justify for sure.

May i hear some sharing on good PI, how many hours u guys have engaged and the price it was tagged to? What are the tasks that they had done for u?

Hi everyone. Felt dumb only to read reviews after engaging Kokusai. Signed him on sat. After receiving some photos n vid on wed, thurs no updates at all. Waiting for today to see if theres any updates. Only after reading the forum here then i realised i've been conned. He wasnt able to give me timely updates and gave me alot of excuses over the phone. Im giving up on this PI. Money burnt already also no choice.

Now im contemplating if i should still continue searching for new PI or just hang in there... i love my hub. I feel he still has a lil love for me yet i cant be sure if its true because the actions he does doesnt justify for sure.

May i hear some sharing on good PI, how many hours u guys have engaged and the price it was tagged to? What are the tasks that they had done for u?
dont waste your time and effort.
it's not only frustrating but also wasting money.

make him stop the job if he is not doing it correctly or even doing it. get a reliable and experience PI to help you.

I saw in the google review. A lady also wrote that Kukosai refuse to give him the photos unless she pay her. Then Kukosai claimed it’s not true and threaten to make a report!

Really this kind of dirty businessman must blacklist them. The lawyer also told us that Kukosai is notorious and there are many client complaint he is unethical and the investigation carry out is lousy
did this happen?

dont waste your time and effort.
it's not only frustrating but also wasting money.

make him stop the job if he is not doing it correctly or even doing it. get a reliable and experience PI to help you.
Yesterday and today no updates at all. He promised me 20 hrs within a week. I felt that his team did monitor my hub more than 20 hrs alr la. Cos my hub goes out frm 8am till like 2am like tt for abt 2 days. So i also dont wanna push it. Otherwise i get myself into more problems with him then he ask for more money. So i thinking if no update den forget it alr. Take it as job done. Just tt its a unpleasant experience and job done by him la. Phone convo with him also make me frustrated. So ignore loh. My bad also not to find out more.

Yesterday and today no updates at all. He promised me 20 hrs within a week. I felt that his team did monitor my hub more than 20 hrs alr la. Cos my hub goes out frm 8am till like 2am like tt for abt 2 days. So i also dont wanna push it. Otherwise i get myself into more problems with him then he ask for more money. So i thinking if no update den forget it alr. Take it as job done. Just tt its a unpleasant experience and job done by him la. Phone convo with him also make me frustrated. So ignore loh. My bad also not to find out more.
honestly investigation is not done like this.
I feel he cheated you

Pardon me.. I dun mean to rub salt to your wound. The Ah Neh is one of the biggest conman .. being a professional and knowledge and PI will be able to advise as & when to deploy the man the investigate .. how is it possible to used up 20 hrs within days....

Pardon me.. I dun mean to rub salt to your wound. The Ah Neh is one of the biggest conman .. being a professional and knowledge and PI will be able to advise as & when to deploy the man the investigate .. how is it possible to used up 20 hrs within days....
Cos they survillence my hub frm 8am to 2/3am

yes I agree what you say. this kind of conman still exist and exist so long!!!

we should organise something to teach this snake a lesson.

Can you share which PI company this ah neh is from. Maybe can give the first alphabet of the company name so that others here will be aware.

Back