Any private investigator to recommended?

Make sure his name card HAVE LICENCE number ...many dont hv n u will get into legal issues if u submit the evidence to court when ur pi isnt a legal contractor
Nonsense la. My PI also no licence number on name card. But he appear in court for me. Maybe u wan to elaborate on this

@adhd.dad
Thanks for yr advise. Because my Brother still very love his Wife and he don't wanna give up this marriage first. The thing is that he is not sure whether his Wife just wanna a guy to spend time with her as my Brother didn't spend a lot with her. Also he is not sure if they alr have sth happen.

I advise him to have a talk and speak out to his Wife to see if this marriage can be saved or not.

Everyday he saw the guy come and fetch his Wife and he keep quiet and feel upset. He cannot stand it anymore so he also wanna have a open Talk to his Wife. Hope things will go well with him.

If anyone or any mummies have any thoughts, pls share with me so that I can give more advise to my Brother.

Thank you

If your brother still treasure the marriage then he have to do something.
Instead of letting him pickup the wife, your brother can put in some effort to send and fetch her bk. Thus cutting down chances of them meeting

I just went cjc for legal advise. Printscreen on phone can be used as evidence. May I know if anyone here use printscreen as evidence?

Hi jl12345678
Everything that is not illegally obtained can be use as evidence, the question is whether the evidence is useful or easily overturned. I suppose such advice by cjc is just part of the whole statement. We can't really answer you if we do not have the whole story.

Hi fionakkokk,
I don't agree that time S a factor for considering whether the relationship should end or not. Your brother should know better what he wanted to do. Of has put in the best effort but his wife is not reciprocating, then he may want to take the other route.

If your brother still treasure the marriage then he have to do something.
Instead of letting him pickup the wife, your brother can put in some effort to send and fetch her bk. Thus cutting down chances of them meeting

yup, that's what i have told him as well. but his wife said that don't need. so i told him go and have an open talk to the wife and say out the problem first, if his wife willing to come back to him. then he has to change himself already. otherwise the we all know whats the result.

Hi fionakkokk,
I don't agree that time S a factor for considering whether the relationship should end or not. Your brother should know better what he wanted to do. Of has put in the best effort but his wife is not reciprocating, then he may want to take the other route.

hi Wendy. is true that it takes two hands clap. if his wife is willing to come back to him feel tired of him. then no choice got to consider the next result which we dont wanna see it happen. haiz...................................

Most guys can never condone their wife being bedded by another guy. If his decision is to end it if she has slept with the other party, he has to ensure that he finds convincing evidence before he does that.

FIrstly, he has to look out for any behaviors whereby she shields away from him when she is replying or reading messages.

Secondly, he can look into her phone if she permits him.

Thirdly, being fair to the third party, impromtu meet up enables the third party to know that she is married.

I believe there are many other factors that i have overlooked but if i am in his shoe, i will do it this way.

Regarding finding a PI, please be careful and search for a "police approved" agency. But then it may not be a totally good choice just to pick one from there. The one I pick is terrible and so I want to broadcast here so that people avoid making the wrong choice -> http://www.intlpi.com/ DO NOT EVER ENGAGE THEM!!!

The agency website is full of sales talk and look super impressive with "international PI agencies recognition". But when they were on the case, ask me stupid questions which they should try find out and the final report basically is mostly made up of words, wrong date (specified a surveillance date much earlier than my engagement of them) and missing details (told me some suspicious acts via email but totally not written in report). After they got the money, they just throw the rubbish report which a Sec 2 student can do better investigation and report!!! I am so PISSED wasting my money and time on amateurs!!!! And so, I hope there are good examples of PI people can share. Would be glad to hear! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone and I need your advise:

I am at mid age 30's and have an ex girlfriend who is 6 years older than me. We have broken up ever since January 2017 and it has been 5 months till now and she has not contact me. We are not married yet even when we both have a baby daughter born last year August 2016. She is now coming to 9 months old. After the birth of my daughter for about 4 months. I hinted to her many times that I want to get intimate with her to strengthen our relationships but she keeps rejecting me saying her stomach wound has not healed yet. ( I was thinking even other means will be fine too if you all know what I mean). In the end, I seek my attention elsewhere but chatting with other ladies to obtain the lost attention which she did not give me all the while.

I wanted to get married with her immediately but she refused and did not include my name at my daughter's birth certificate and there is no way to prove I am the father at all, even though she and I knows that I am 100% match with my daughter's DNA.

Soon after she managed to find out I was in contact with 1 of them. Naturally, she has decided to cut off contact and broken up this relationship after 2 years.

I know I am in the wrong initially but no matter how hard I tried, she is not responding to me anymore except telling me that I have done her wrong.

It has been 5 months since there is no response from her. Please give me your advise what should I do now? Will she be seeing someone else now? What will she be thinking on her mind now?

Hi,

I have read through some messages here about hiring a P.I.
Do you have any reliable contact to recommend?
Pls PM me.

Thanks.

I think your last 3 years as a unlicensed PI let us have a insight of what is a good and responsible PI and a unlicensed PI who wan to obtain evidence no matter how illegal n unlawful is it.

Lucky for me, I found someone who was a ex police officer who knows what is lawfully n what is not. He didnt break the law or do anything illegal to get me the evidence. He used the lawful and the right procedure to get me the evidence.

I think what margret n Qianx2, and many mummies wan is to get a peace of mind. Not to have a time bomb which we won't know when it will explode in the their face.

Anyway jonliveitup, it doesn't mean what your former company did is what other company is doing. If u really wan to help mummies here, let us know your former company n what other illegal things they do.
Pls dont get others here get into trouble and instead of helping them drag their misery.

Hi Sadliving,

May I check if you have the contact details of the PI? I'm new to this forum so still figuring out how to use. I have called one called the cheating spouse. Any one knows if he is good?

Thanks!

A warning to all looking for a PI.

I have used Catchcheatingspouse.com.sg aka Kokusai Security before and I have only this to tell you.... Don't waste your precious money!

They charge a bomb but are unable to find any useful evidence at all of my husband's affair.

At the end, I had to spend another smaller sum of money to engage another PI and he was able to get the evidence in a short time.

I am sure the company will try to discredit what I say, but you can ask yourself this question... if catchcheatingspouse.com.sg is that good, why do they need to advertise?
U do a search u will see a lot of negative report. So beware

Oh that is very stuxpid of Sk investigators to cover up his flaws. I saw another website (joke of the year) kokusai. And i did some research and he claim to have some super force in him which the evidence will come to him at the end of the day. There is alot of funny things on his website. For entertainment, you can see his website

it's good to highlight more of this wacko PI so mummies won't get cheated

I have a friend who hired this PI. KOKUSAI, CHEATING SPOUSE, when ask to see the photographs that he takes, he told my friend to go to the website to give a good review of his service then he will show her.
My frend went in n wrote a very good review, he then turn his word and ask for payment to get the full set of photographs. Super unprofessional n unethical.

Hi all, im looking to hire a PI.
Would appreciate if mommies could PM me the trustworthy PIs you've engaged before, the fees and how was the service provided?

Appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

Sorry to tell u. My licensed PI discourage me to install spyware, as the content is obtain illegally n can't be used in court.

My PI trail my husband n got the evidence legally which I can use in court n to confront him without fear of being prosecuted by the police, if he make a report.

Hi, could you please share your Pi contact? Really appreciate any help! thank you

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated on and abused,
I had to know the truth, because he was cheating and I need proof of that.
contact [email protected], he did a good job with the hacking of his cell phone and I got all I wanted as proof.
I caught my ex cheating red handed and kicked is butt to the curb! I am so happy right now and I am sorry for being suspicious about the process initially. Contact them for any hacking job.

Hacking is illegal, u use hacking n get what evidence. Are u sure the evidence can be use in court. U will be charged for hacking n evidence will not be able to use in court. Mummies don't look for short cut to get evidence

Hacking is illegal, u use hacking n get what evidence. Are u sure the evidence can be use in court. U will be charged for hacking n evidence will not be able to use in court. Mummies don't look for short cut to get evidence

Hello, i have link to a PI also who can help you get concrete evidence that can be used in court, he helped my cousin while she was filing for divorce

contact [email protected], he did a good job with the hacking of his cell phone and I got all I wanted as proof.
I caught my ex cheating red handed and kicked is butt to the curb! I am so happy right now and I am sorry for being suspicious about the process initially. Contact them for any hacking job.
Are u sure? I have a friend who was introduce by someone to hack the husband email. In the end, they collect the money, and say cant hack as the husband had set up counter measure to prevent from being hack. My friend was cheated of the money n she cant make a report as she knows hacking is illegal. So think twice before u engaged someone for hacking

Are u sure? I have a friend who was introduce by someone to hack the husband email. In the end, they collect the money, and say cant hack as the husband had set up counter measure to prevent from being hack. My friend was cheated of the money n she cant make a report as she knows hacking is illegal. So think twice before u engaged someone for hacking
You have no cause to fear, this hacker provides proof before requesting for payment.

Before u think about using the hacker, read this first
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/laws-changed-to-keep-pace-as-cybercrime-evolves

U kick his butt?
I think he might have the last laugh and burn your ass once he found out u hack his hp to get the evidence.

Hi all, I'm 26 years old. Living separately from my Husband for 3 months. Today I had the courage to go back to our place and found his bank statements always watching a movie for 2 charged to his card. I find it very fishy. Would anyone be very kind to provide me their successful experience with their PI? I don't have kids. Only a bto. I just want closure for myself to move on and to provide the images to syariah court. Thank you for reading.

Hi. Anyone can recommend me a good and realiable PI? I need it urgently. Most important is reasonable price. I have called KOKUSAI. They keep asking me go down to consult and don't wish to quote me the charges.

Hi members ,
I need recommendations for a reliable , reasonably priced and good PI .
Can someone pm me on the contacts ?
Much appreciated.
Thanks

Anyone have good , honest , no-hanky panky PI to recommend please...please help !! I'm so fed-up with my PI, keep asking for $$ week after week and give all kinds of excuses.

Anyone have good PI, please recommend.

Gladjo

I'm new here... Do you have a reliable and honest PI to recommend me asap. It's urgent. Tks!
Just wan to let everyone, this user is not genuine to ask for recommendation of pi.
Just after posting here less than a day, she is promoting in another forum that she have good pi who give good legal advice.
Be careful of this user

Qianx2 .... you have something against her ? I have not come across someone who come against anyone on any forum who go so strongly against another. Please reserve your opinion to yourself unless this person is a scammer then please report to administrator. Otherwise, kindly reserve your personal opinion to yourself , it's not right ethically to attack anyone here like that. Please hold peace here. Now i have better things to worry.

Back