Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

BabySean

Hi nope, now given the HMFD cases, we thought it is best to keep our son at nanny place. To mininium the chances of catching HFMD, we dont search for the cc yet.

hi babysean,

my boy is also seeing Baby & Child clinic @ St 81, but we're seeing different PD.
my boy's seeing Dr Loke HL.
happy.gif

btw, how much pow seng do u give ur bb prior to the injection of Hep B??
my boy's gg for his on this 30th...
happy.gif

hi mummies

i'm thinking to get a nanny from tampines to take care of my bb when i'm back to work.

anyone has got good referrals??

hi ciarie

you just soak one to two small pcs in hot water for a while. you pour a bit out to cool, give yr baby drink a bit in one day, try to give for two days. dont give yr baby too much, later yr baby cant sleep, then you will suffer to entertain him.
then stop one day before injection.
waiting time is long when seeing dr loke?
cheer

hi babysean

thanks for the advise! ;) noted!

eh... have not really experience long waiting time cos newborn have priority over the children.
but if dr loke will usually arrive slightly later cos think she'll need to make her rounds at the hospital for those newborn bbs.
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I am looking for a stroller for my 6 week boy...can you share which brand of stroller are you currently using? Thanks!

hi all mummies

so long didn't surf this page. so quite.
i recently super busy, going to surrender.

ihppo
current brand i use is mcclaren. very good but ex.
this is second stroller, first one is lucky baby(new born).

cheer

I also bought a lucky baby but is quite heavy..intend to use it when i bring my boy downstairs walk-walk n to tampines mart...

Anybody bought capella or combi one? which is better?

Thanks

mummies :
hallo
any mummies keen to join yoga or aberocis with me at tampines north CC to lose weight ??

really no one interested ah ... since i posted no reply sob***

hi, i hv 2yr old daughter and am looking for a good playschool or playgroup in tampines for her. preferably afternoon/evening ones classes. any advice?

hello all,
i'm @ wk16 now, dec mtb, staying in tamp st43.
was just wondering if anyone has any nanny contacts to recommend around here or along tamp ave9?

hi all

long long time no read thru the forum.

how are you all gals???

very super busy since after chinese new year.

yeah this thread very quiet.im stanying at blk 259.This block is directly in front of a temple. wat abt u? which blk do u stay?

im not working currently.i resign due to MS.

Idah
I stay at blk 213, opp 201 market. You staying alone? The link I sent you are more active, you can join there.

Hi Idah

I am staying alone, prefer to stay alone. I stayed in 213 for 3 years only, I was at 164 previously. I had been staying in in-law house for 5 years before I moved out, so many problems.

Hi mummies,

I am new to this portal, very happy to know all the mummies fr tampines. Im SAHM stay in 851,mummy to 3yrs DD and 1 year DS ...

Hello quek
Used to stay with in law house, same here ... many problems. Just move hse 1 year ago ... its mucccccccccchhhh better
happy.gif

i admit i do have robs with in law and not getting any better.thought of moving but hb suggested not.haiz....

hi to all tampines mummies,
Can I join? I'm staying at st 34. Currently a SAHM to a 3 1/2 month baby boy. Any mummies here with babies around the same age? Maybe we can organize a playgroup for our babies and at the same time the mummies can socialize and share tips. It would be fun!

Hi Sherl75

Ya, I am also in that thread.

My boys are indeed very active, my elder son cannot sit still when he is doing his work. My bb also, you can see him turning here and there and sitting up and down when I put him on the mattress.

How are you coping at home with your baby boy? Are you staying near any of your family member?

Hi quek,
Wah...I would say it's really not easy being a mother.

So far coping ok...pretty occupied with him. I always tell my frens: When u r all alone, it's like being thrown into the sea...it's either u learn to swim or drown! Ha ha...I guess I chose to survive! I'm staying near my in-laws but they couldn't help much...in fact they were the one who told me to quit and I'm a m'sian, thus my own parents r not here...

Hi Sherl
Ya, agreed with you!!

I am staying near my il, sil is in st 21, pil in bedok, but I never hope that they will help me in anyway. My parents are staying in hougang.

Hi quek,
So, who r helping u looking after ur boys?

Anyway I need some advice on infant care and nanny. How do one decide which is better? I'm in a dilemma on where to send my boy when I go back to work next year.

Anyone tried or have any comments on NTUC infant care at Tampines St 45? Or any recommendation of nanny in Tampines?

Hi Sherl

My elder follow my hubby after school, either at home or at his work place.

My sil babysit my bb now, previously was in infant care, withdrew him coz had been sick after attending the centre a week later. I had pay full mth fee end up attending the centre for only 1 week. Actually, bb get trained in infant care but no choice leh, else I have to spend a lot on medical fee.

Hi quek,
*sigh* That was wat I was afraid of infant care...baby getting sick. That's why another option will be nanny. But still feel safer if it's recommended. So, if u happen to knw any good nanny around tampines, do let me knw. Thanks.

hi, i stay at tamp st 45. seems there's quite a few of us. =) baby boy is 3 mths old. anyone keen to organise playgroup for babies? pls count me in... =)

hello! Simei is probably too small for a thread to be maintained, so hope you guys don't mind me joining the tampines thread! since under HDB it's considered one area anyway haha.

I live on St 1.
happy.gif
So far only thing is no Gynae clinic near the east... at least not for those that are highly recommended... sigh. got to travel quite far everytime got appt. then when go into labour also got to travel quite far hopefully make it in time! hahaha.

hi all

long long time didn't surf forum, how are you all ppl there???

i also stayed at tampines st 45.

my parent in law stayed at simei st 4.

cheer

yeah this thread quite quiet. think all the mummies are busy with their babies.

I have just conceived, so still quite free haha.

Hello,

my boy is now 7 weeks. How is everyone doing so far? My boy will be taken care by my mum and maid.
Heard a lot of stories tt bb went to infant care then sick too...

Hi Belle_08

i believe ur bb is born dec 07? i gave birth on the 5th of dec and if im not wrong he should be abt 9 weeks old now.

hows ur bb doing?

Hi

I am currently 31 wks preggie. Now looking for baby sitter anybody can recommned. I staying at blk 433 tamp

thks

Hello Idah,
yes.we are from the dec thread... Yes, bb born on the 18th Dec.. he is doing pretty okie...

hope urs too... so when gng bk to work?

Hi Belle_08

im SAHM. im a freelance makeup artist. wanted to go back to fulltime job...still thinking abt it.wat abt u?

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread... staying at Tampines St 42 and delivered my little boy about 4 weeks ago... looking forward to the end of confinement but also rather worried cos dunno if I'll be able to cope with baby alone...
sad.gif

Hi Idah, sorry nv see ur msg.

Oh, gd to go bk to working life.. i feel gd. I m gng bk to work tmr. but changing job soon.. not job hopping but my company not paying salary on time.. Working as HR.

wat field are you in?

Back