Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

Hi Mel, which blk u staying in? my mum stays at St 42 too.. i jus shifted to Ave 9.

Congrats on ur new born. Mine was delivered in Dec. Boy or gal? No one helping u during ur confinement? Maid/ Mum?

Hi Belle,

Me staying at Blk 450C.
happy.gif
Is your mum staying near me?
happy.gif
Mine's a baby boy... currently confinment nanny and mother-in-law is taking care of baby and baby sleeping in the room with them. Everytime baby cries or I go over to their room, they'll ask me to go back to my room. So have very little contact with baby... but realised over past few days that baby now recognise people and favours them over me.
sad.gif

Can't seem to soothe him when he cries and recently, when I carry him, he'll sometimes end up crying but will be alright once my mil or nanny carry him instead!
sad.gif
Getting very worried that he can no longer recognise his own mum.

Now regretting my decision not to persist with trying to breastfeed him due to those not so good remarks from mil and others about me not having enough breastmilk to feed him and causing him "harm" since my breastmilk quality not good due to my weak constitution. And also not insisting that baby be brought to me for breastfeeding before formula feed. Ended up I only get to try b/f baby at most once-twice a day cos they'll hush hush feed him formula everytime he needs to feed... now like no milk liao and no bonding with baby...
sad.gif

Oops... so sorry, seem to be airing my grouses instead... how's your first day back at work? Hope you are not too bogged down with backlog.
happy.gif

mei
Don't worry about baby not favouring you.. he is still too small for that. I didn't latch my boy, solely giving him EBM + formula. I gave him formula cos I couldn't take it during confinement as need to handle him as well as express milk. Practical got no rest...

Now my boy is 4yrs and he bonds well with me.. It takes time to learn how to handle baby, for me I am still learning. Now trying for #2, a bit sian cos been trying for at least a year but no result, wants to have a pig baby then don't have, so now is rat baby, if still don't have by next month, most probably will become cow baby... I do hope I can have a rat baby.

Weekdays am staying at my parent's place at St 71, now looking for a 3-room resale flat in Tampines but don't seems to be able to find one.

Dear Mei,
my mum staying at 456. Jus next dr. Maybe can visit u too. LOL.. No worries abt your boy. Agreed with mouseaction tt he is too small for tt.

Prob ur MIL and nanny scared u are too tired to handle all at one go. As for me during my first month of confinement, i broke down to many times.. due to STRESS. Do it mainly alone. I need to latch my bb, then clean up which takes abt an hr, then clean up the bb, wash the bottle which takes another hr. Trying to slp for 1hr or less, than bb wakes up again to have his feed. Totally have no slp / rest at all. At times, i got to clean the hse anymore...

Think ur MIL wants u to have ur health regain bk.. so dun wan u to overwork. If u really feel tt u are drawing away fm u bb, prob tok to ur hubby to let his mum knw tt u wan to tk care of ur bb. Try not to carry him too often, else he always wan pple to carry..

mine was okie, he onli slp.. even he poos, he also dun cry.. onli drinks a lot..
Today i m still clearing my ML so gng bk to work prob 2 times a week now. Haha.. today hubby took leave so i also take 1 day ML to slp. LOL...

Can blog too.. no worries. In office i m also to reply too...

oh ya, i got a hammock, which my boy loves it.. jus throw him inside, he will b happy.. he loves it more than being carried ard..

Hi Jastan and Belle,

Thanks for listening to my grouses and for all the encouragement.
happy.gif
Confinement is finally over for me and my nanny has left. Requested my nanny to let me try bathing baby before she leaves so have finally started to bathe baby... me really clumsy and took so long to bathe and dress him... he was crying like crazy the past 2 days I bathed him... hehe...

Yup... I guess I was too sensitive, probably due to the hormone inbalance... cried tons during my confinement period... over lack of breastmilk, baby crying, issues my mil have with the first nanny etc... suppose I never got off to a good start for my delivery... so everything kind of build up... hehe...

Guess now is really the start of motherhood for me... learning what baby wants/needs and caring for him... and I still have such a long long way to go.... dunno if it's my imagination but it seems to get harder as baby grows... in the initial period, baby sleeps most of the time but now, his "awake" hours have increased and must figure out how to "entertain" him when he gets sick of being left alone... me rather scared everytime he's awake... somemore he's been rather fussy and crying when he drinks milk and can't sleep well lately... fed him ridwind and gripewater, seem to only help a little leh... think I'm hopeless with babies
sad.gif

Jastan, how's your house-hunting coming along? Are you looking for a flat near your parent's place? Hope you'll find the flat of your dreams soon! And hope to hear good news from you as well!
happy.gif

Belle, can babies sleep in hammock/sarong? Sent my baby for his one month jab last sat and asked the paediatrician about sarong and his answer was cannot... you are so lucky to have such a "guai guai" baby...
happy.gif
My mum says mine is a little "terror"... he doesn't just cry but screams his lungs out and kicks so forcefully she said she needs to hold him extra tight just in case he slips off...

Hi Mei,

jus saw ur reply. Glad u confinement is over? Do at times go out for walk/ shop to gain freshness.. Else we will get depress easily.. i went out 2 weeks before my confinement is over. Wont feel so depress..

I think when the bb is bigger, u will feel better. Things are getting better for me. At first, i dont really feel any bonding with my boy.. now really miss him.. tt wad my sis said, u will miss ur son when he gets bigger. Esp when he smiles..

We jus learn as we go along.. so no worries.. it jus takes time. Rem to tok to pple when u free down.. Rem i cried everyday when i was doing confinement. I stopped breastfeeding after first month.. cos too taxing for me. My sis's advise, if really stress.. dont breastfeed. Prob the next child then do it.

Tok to ur boy when he is awake lo. Show flash cards, it is good for him.. dun think u are helpless, jus no experience. Same for me too ma..

i think hammock is okie, i also used it for my son. i used to slp in tt as well. Can slp longer hrs, no need to carry.. My boy now dun like to b carried. He wants to lie, tok, rock.. hahaha...

Mine still ok with bathing.. he loves it.. morning if nv bath him, he will whine.. heehee.. after bath, straight away wan to slp.. haha.. Now he is abt 7kg at week 10.. big boy liao...

Actually there is no need to bring to PD for injection. much more expensive.. can bring to poly if u are financially tight.. As for us, we bring our son to poly. Cheaper and the same injection..

Carry ur son on ur body to burp him.. gas comes out faster and easiler.. i m free these few days..if wan, i go over see see lo.. heehee..

now u live onli with ur MIL? or alone at hm?

Hi Belle,

Yup, really glad confinement is over cos I can finally bathe and wash my hair
happy.gif
Did on day 10 cos day 11 gotta go back to gynae to check c-sect wound/bring baby for 1 week checkup and suay suay for next few days had terrible headache... so hubby barred me from bathing and washing hair liao...

However, also feeling kind of depressed cos now gotta do everything on my own and got no one to rely on... this week still okay cos my mum took 3 days leave till tomorrow, but next week, will be all alone with baby... and getting very worried...
sad.gif
Tried handling baby alone on Wed night and was totally knocked out the next morning... cos by the time he finished feeding/burping and try to get him to sleep, it's next feed time liao.. so had to get my mum to stay last night while I try to "recuperate" but think I'm too highly strung cos though very
tired, cannot really sleep last night too! Then hubby (though he didn't wake up to help that night) said he very tired and cannot concentrate at work so shift to another room to sleep... can't figure out what's going to happen next week.
sad.gif
Just praying that all will be fine!
happy.gif

Will probably find time to go buy a hammock and hopefully, will help him sleep better... he nowadays dun really sleep and expect to be carried.. put him down after he sleep he'll wake up immediately and cry...
sad.gif

Thanks Belle... will try the new burping method!
happy.gif
Hmm... poly got provide injection service har... didn't know that ... cos thought only GP/PD will have... me so "sua ku"... hehe..

Hello,

i bathed everyday during my confinement using qu feng cao...cannot stand. esp when i sweat a lot.. heehee..

ya, i also got depressed during the first month. cos like u, every 3hrs got to feed him. first hr, breastfeed him, second hr burp clean up.. third hr nap, next moment got to wake up.. if i take care of my boy..i also will knock out.. hubby also nv wake up to help mi.. else he cannot concentrate at wk.. can understd..

U can buy a hammock at Bedok or buy online with the auto rocking system.. Cheaper to buy online. A lot of things can buy online.. cheaper... i also got a sling to carry him out. MIM Sling. Got it online too.. cheaper.. (need to save a lot) Unless u got a spare then okie lo..

Do u have a rocker? Mum's place got a hammock, but my place got a rocker.. my boy slp pretty well in the rocker as well...

Ur boy drinking formula milk? If breastfeeding, no need to burp....

when is ur boy born?

Hi Belle,

How have you been? Sorry for the late reply, had been busy trying to cope with caring for baby alone and didn't have time to surf the net..

We bought a hammock for him and didn't really work for him as well leh... he still wakes up and cry very frequently despite the auto-rocking.. we tried all methods and finally realised the only way to make him sleep is to let him sleep on his front... but cons being that he cannot sleep like that immediately after feeding and gotta monitor him to make sure he's okay...but guess no choice, at least he can finally sleep well...
happy.gif

Yup, he's drinking formula milk. Had recently changed to soy based formula after consulting PD... things got better but now he like drinking less milk than before leh... he's 5.5kg at 8+weeks and thought he should be drinking about 750-800ml per day based on his weight but recently only drinking 500+ml each day.. was worried that he's not taking enough but everyone around me says it's okay... so hopefully it's alright...

How have you been? Hope all's well over at your side.
happy.gif

Hi Mei,

u still coping ur baby alone? Wow.. pei fu you. i dun think i m able to do it.. really tired doing so.. i tired doing tt, in the end, spending whole day slp and slp..wake up, tk care bb, then slp again..
tot of getting anyone to help u?

did u consult PD why he keeps crying?
Drinking FM, i think it's normal. Cos my boy at 2 mths, 2 weeks, he is alreadi 7kg. then nowsdays he also been drinking better and better...

my boy now also teething soon i guess, kept drooling..

my side, everything okie. Last wk got a shock, cos Hubby jus left his job.. nearly stressed till death.. but glad he got a better offer now.. God is gd !!

i m also on the lookout for better offer.. will see how then.

1341267.jpg

Hi Belle,

Yup, still taking care of him alone in the meantime... but we've just gotten a maid and she'll be here hopefully by end of next week... needed one to help my aunt who has agreed to take care of baby once I return to work... now I'm still thinking whether I should take unpaid leave to spend more time with baby as my maternity leave will end in another 2 weeks time.. would like to spend more time with him but at the same time, dread feeding him...
sad.gif

Ya lor.. find it really tiring and I do get frustuated at times (rather, think it's like at least once a day leh.. hehe.. )... usually when my baby refuses to drink... he has a bad habit and will stop drinking after about 50ml... thereafter, we gotta try all means to get him to drink... eg lie him on a pillow on bed, put in sarong etc... sometimes it works and sometimes, nothing seems to help... at times like this, I can get really upset ... worried also that he's not drinking enough...
sad.gif
Really dread feeding him as each feed usually takes me an hour (the duration the milk can last before we gotta throw it away) and still, he do not finish.... sometimes, he really make my blood boil and dunno what to do with his bad feeding habits...

Your boy is so cute
happy.gif
I always think babies need to be a bit chubby chubby than nice!
happy.gif
Ya lor... thought as baby grows bigger, need to drink more and more but mine's the opposite leh... he's drinking much less than what he used to... did a rough count and his average feed per week has been decreasing... hopefully he knows how much he needs...

Glad everything is well over at your end...
happy.gif
It's Friday again and have a great weekend ya!
happy.gif

Hi Mel, glad to hear tt u r gng to have a maid soon. hope u get a gd one. I also have 1 maid as mentioned earlier, pretty gd.. experience mum and new maid. Older than i am, initally was concerned tt she might nt able to tk it. But glad everything is okie. is it ur first time having maid? Got to take things slowly cos might hav problem communicatng...

are u bring ur bb to see a PD or gng to normal polyclinic? i supposed everything b okie and he shld b drinking well.. got a fren till now bb at 4mths, still drinking 100ml every hr. maybe can try using this method?

my boy now also drinks pretty little and i am also a bit concerned. he onli drink 180ml prob every 5-6hrs. Much lesser than ever. Always keen to look ard to learn things.. (i guess) I trying to feed him more during the nite in his slp then he can drink..
or u wan to try feeding him in his sleep? More Guai like tt...

if u wan to apply unpaid leave, prob can check w ur company but i know some companies detest tt.. also might implicate ur others colleague who is covering u.. if everything ok, go ahead and apply. i went bk to work 2 weeks earlier and on top, i also work fm home. my boss gave mi 1 week extra to tale flexible. Heehee.. therefore, i have total of 18days to take slowly.. onli work 3 times a wk. Heehee.. but i finishing them soon..

My week haven been so gd with hubby. got big fight.. neayly wan to leave him.. haha..

Hi Belle,

Yup, looking forward to seeing my maid soon... cos it's rather stressful staying at home alone with baby... hehe.. It's my first time engaging a maid and we chose one younger than us and unmarried cos hubby is afraid someone older won't listen to us and a married one will have commitments and problems with family... is yours a Filipino maid? We got a Myanmese instead as hubby thinks Filipino maids nowadays usually got attitude problems...

So far, we've been bringing him to see the PD at TMC, but the journey is really far and usually gotta wait quite long... haven't tried polyclinic yet but was thinking of bringing him for his 3 month jab there instead of going all the way to TMC...

Hai... I wish I could feed him when he sleeps leh.. but he dun suck once he's asleep no matter what we do and when he's tired and about to fall asleep... he'll throw temper and cry when we try to feed.... now trying not to take too much notice of how much he drinks so I won't be able to tabulate his daily intake and worry everyday... but somehow, think it's just me or rather, probably mothers who will be worried, cos my hubby wasn't as concerned when I told him leh...

Actually, had already told my boss my intention to take unpaid leave when I'm pregnant... good thing with my present co (though prospects are not that good) is that they have recently issued circular/notice allowing staff to take up to 3 months unpaid leave after maternity, without questions asked... and my boss is a very nice guy... so he's got no problem with it. In fact, went back to see him last sat to discuss our department issues and told him I'm applying unpaid leave and he said okay, but hopefully I'll come back earlier so he won't have to suffer so long.. hehe..

Nevermind, last week has passed and this week will be better!
happy.gif
Think couples fight all the time one... me and my hubby usually don't openly quarrel but show blackface and dun talk.. hehe.. but now he on business trip... so want to show him black face also cannot liao...
sad.gif

Hi Serriz,

Of course you can and welcome!
happy.gif
But this thread hasn't been very active leh.. hehe... so which part of Tampines do you stay in? And how many kids do you have? Are you a working mum? I've a 3m+ baby boy and am currently on unpaid leave...
happy.gif

Hello Mei,

sorry nv see ur reply till now. My maid just sent bk after joining us for less than 3 mths. Her attitude changed a lot.. A tip to guide ur new maid : Got to b v v strict with them. Tell them the rules & regulation. Once u are nice to them, they will tk it for granted. (Cannot, anything lo attitude..else ur maid will b v v slack) Haix.. now mum tking care of my boy alone. So poor thing...

I think bb take jabs at poly, pretty okie unless really got serious problem.. then see PD... we been taking him to poly, good!

Food Intake:
I think pretty okie.. my boy once was like tt too.. but now also putting lot of wt.. urs okie? Putting on well? if he is not sick, shldn't b a problem...

Fight :
Ok la.. over liao.. now he works till 12am everyday in office. so poor thing.. ..

How u coping now? Suppose b better? does ur bb still get up at nite?

Here is a quick photo of my boy... latest one..

1431749.jpg
1431750.jpg

Hi Serriz, welcome to join us!

Hi Mei and Belle,

i'm staying at st 34 - i have a 3 years old girl and now 25weeks preggie with my #2 girl.
currently i'm resting at home.

belle ur baby is soooo cute - u brought him to a studio to have the pictures taken?

Hi Belle,

No worries!
happy.gif
Have you managed to get a replacement maid already? Mine has been here for over a month already... and so far, quite alright... though my hubby complains that her cleaning isn't very thorough... so he's been telling her gotta mop harder etc lor...

At the last weighing when he's approx 3.5 months old, he was 6.4kg.. so suppose still okay as his gaining weight.
happy.gif
But though I know, usually still can't help but worry when he doesn't drink much.. hehe... think I too paranoid liao... :p

Hmm... now with the maid, housework wise is more or less settled, so less stress from that area... but baby seems to be getting more and more demanding and demands more attention as he grows older leh... now, likes to be carried and rocked and yells when I don't carry him... he also don't sleep so much now and usually takes at most 1-2 15mins nap in the afternoon... so my whole day is practically spent coaxing him as he'll cry when he's left alone lor... sometimes feel very frustuated as I don't even have time to read newspapers... but when he smiles, I'll melt and forgot everything else... hehe...

He still wakes up at night for a feed on good days and ocassionally, two... heard that some babies could continue waking up till 6mths+.

Your baby's so cute!
happy.gif
Did you shave him bald when he's 4 months old? We're thinking whether we want to shave him bald as now he's got some bald patches after his cradle cap drops off... but can't bear to see the rest of his hair gone lei... so dunno how...

Hi Serriz, so you taking care of your girl by yourself? Have got another 15 more weeks to go to see your baby... must be very excited right? Are you planning to do a 3D/4d scan to see your girl before she's born?

hi

just found this thread...i stay at tampines too, and sahm to a 3mth old.

belle,

the photos are just fantastic, took it at a studio? how much was it?

Hi MommaBear,

My baby boy is 3mths old too!
happy.gif
So you won't be returning to work? Me now tentatively on 3 months unpaid leave and still trying to figure out if I want to cancel my leave and go back to work earlier...

mei,

i think ur boy weight pretty well..
i am still in the midst of changing.. might b gettin my sis ex-maid who worked for us before.

my boy now at 8kg... i did a cutting at 4months plus, not been supertitious.. but seriously i dun think it helps much.... but also got patches of hair.. some more while some less... when my boy looks gd with his botak .. so ok la.. glad else v sad... if u dun wish to cut then dun cut lo.. i heard fm my hair dresser, no different if cut or dun cut... so well, up to u...

mommabear,
yup.. the photo taken by my fren.. kinda like photographer! more photos here...

http://yvonneisabelle.multiply.com/photos/album/78/10May08_Model_Baby.._

Serriz,

Welcome!! u also a SAHM? Hmmm....

oh ya mei, i think i m pregant again.. my mense haven come... OMG!! I am so scared now~!! Be careful after u delivery... v v fertile! Sigh... Will wait for few more days... else sigh.. dun knw wad to do...

belle

you lucky mommy!

mei

yea, been tussling with the decision also. but think i cant bear to miss out on my baby's first few years
happy.gif

wil ltry to do part time but in the likely chance it wont work out, i am staying at home! I am still on leave..its been soo long that i consider myself sahm alreday hah

great to hear your baby is 3mths too!! my ger still cant flip and every time i try to put her on tummy for 'training' she cries .. so at the most last few minutes. her legs are pretty strong tho..i think its the arms...hmmmmmm. can yours flip yet?

Hi Belle,

Still considering whether to cut but mum and all have been saying should cut so grow out nicer.. otherwise, some very long, some botak... hehe.. hey... so have your menses come yet? Have you tried using a home pregnancy test kit? Don't worry first... maybe not so lucky leh... me and hubby too busy with baby to get into any hanky panky... so no problem as of now.. hehe..

Hi MommaBear,

Good for you... for me, don't think I can be a full time SAHM leh... find taking care of baby so much more stressful than even my auditing days working 7 days week and past midnight everyday... planning to send baby to my aunt's place from Mon-Fri once I return to work... though dunno if I can bear to do that when the time comes though... yup, baby has finally managed to turn himself over but still can't turn himself back yet though... so he'll lift his head high high and look around and cry for help when he's tired... hehe... don't worry, she'll turn when she's ready... has she started turning herself on one side yet.. cos my boy was doing it for past 2 weeks or so until he managed to flip completely...

mei,
i think tt not true leh.. i cut his hair le.. still patches and patches.. got to see how lo...

ok la.. glad it was jus delayed... mense camw alreadi.....

mei,

no i'm a wking home however now on leave resting at home. my placenta is covering my ops thus gynae advised my to stay at home. tml gg for my appt - see what she sae.

belle_08,
false alarm huh - lol

Serriz, wad happen to ur placenta? I din go for post-check up after delivery.. wondering if can cause any implication not...

OH ya,, my fren doing his photo-taking.. i m doing mine as well...

http://www.icecarbon.com

My boy was his cover baby.. hahah...
i m co-ordinating for my frens as well.. trying to bargain for gd deal..
I think his deal v v cheap leh.. i m doing another tis weekend for my boy.. haha.. Cheap & Good

Hi Belle,

We've decided to shave him bald after considering all the comments about how horrible his hair look now from my mum and relatives..... hehe.. planning to bring him this friday for his cut this friday... hopefully he'll look alright... can't picture him bald yet... :p

Hi Serriz,

How did your check-up go? Is your placenta moving upwards as your tummy grows bigger? Mine was low-lying as well but managed to move up towards the end of my pregnancy.. must take care and dun strain yourself when passing motion ya... last time I had constipation and didn't realise shouldn't strain too hard with low-lying placenta... ended up with bleeding after that and had to rush see gynae that day...

Can any please tell me where to get the portable hammock and not the electric kind??
Is it very heavy and big? cos I am residing overseas and am asking a friend to buy n bring it over.

Hi Mummies
Quite a long time since i browse threads under 2008 Mummies and later when i come across this thread. May i join in? I'm staying at Tampines Street 81.

Hi Ah-girl,
So sorry for the delay.. haven't logged in for a long time... have you gotten your hammock already? I got mine from Kiddy Palace... they sell the frame, hammock cloth & motor separately.. so can choose not to buy the motor if you prefer to manually rock baby... cost $100+.
Hi Sheila & Jassie... nice to meet you!
happy.gif
I'm staying in Tampines St 42... baby's now 9 months old...
happy.gif

Hi Vivian,
Nice to meet you!
happy.gif
Are you back at work already? St 22 is near the neighbourhood centre (at junction of Simei road & ave 2) izit?

Hi, Yes just back to work last Monday as part time now. Working hour from 8.30am-1pm. Street 22 is just at the Trinity Church.Do you know 201 small centre..i guess street 42 further down there...i guess not to far from my house...How re u coping with ur bb so far? is he fun to play with now..9 mths plus already? hee hee

hihi to all,

im staying in st 71, currently staying at home.extended my unpaid leave .

bb now 3mths 16 days...

Hi, any mummies here with toddlers in Metrolician YMCA childcare @ Tampines branch? Seeking comments as my boy will be attending next year feb. Hope to befriend mummies whose child is already there or planning to enrol there.. Thanks.

Hi Vivian,
Yup, St 42 is just further down the road, near TPJC.
happy.gif
So who’s helping to take care of your baby when you’re at work? My baby’s now cared for by my aunt on weekdays (try to visit him everyday after work though). Only bring him home on Fri night, so in a way, not as stressful for me since I only need to worry about his food intake during weekends. My poor aunt is now the one feeling the stress & frustuation.
Hmm… compared to last time, it’s definitely more fun to play with him now as he can "acknowledge" us and will try to make us laugh sometimes. But we do get frustuated at almost all feeds cos he doesn't feed well and will either refuse to open his mouth, open but refuse to swallow or spit out all the food after eating a few spoonful. We’ve tried rice cereal, wheat, oats, brown rice, porridge, steam eggs, potatoes etc but nothing seems to work for him after a few times. At first, we entice him to eat with different baby biscuits from Pigeon but he’s now gotten sick of all of them. Then we tried to feed with fruits we prepared such as applesauce, pear puree, prune etc and again, he’s grown tired of them as well. At the moment, my aunt is “enticing” him to eat a little cereal by putting little bits of bread on top of the cereal but dunno how long his interest will last. It’s the same case with milk as well, so we don’t really know what else we can do to make him eat/drink. Have tried various brands (even goats’ & soy milk) & teats but nothing works. So suppose the problem is with my baby.
sad.gif

Was so stressed by his feeding habits when I was on maternity & unpaid leave back then, but now, with work to occupy me, things are better. Suppose we also more resigned to the fact that he will never be one of those chubby babies we see on TV and will always be below average where his weight is concerned. He was recently down with high fever (viral infection) and his weight dropped by 300gm within a few days… we felt rather sad cos it took my aunt over 2-3 months to make him put on that weight and it’s gone in a few days…
sad.gif
but guess what’s most important is his health.
What about you? How’s your baby? Hope all's going on well for you.
happy.gif

hm.... v.quite hor ...how old ur everyone little one ? wan to find ppl talk , v.sian loh .....find it hard to join in the july thread .

hello phyllis!
so do you check in this thread often?
I stay at Tampines St 71!
happy.gif
We may even have seen each other before! I take her downstairs quite often. Hee.

My baby girl is coming to 8 months old. You took unpaid leave? I did that too! Another additional month. I was quite bored in the beginnning but was super reluctant to go back to work in the end! haha.

Hi, I just give birth to a baby gal. & i stay at tampines ave 5. hee...

Really cant cope at first. but now ok liao. Employ a super lousy CL, she cant cook confinment food, lazy, cant clean & bath baby, i even caught her didnt clean my baby after my baby poo, i can even see the yellow poo scatter ard her butt & yet she turn a blind eye & put on the pamper.luckily i saw. I immediately send her away.. faint

hihi darlest
so u employ her through agent or u call her urself? so now u send her off,who take care of u?
remember u cant stay in water or use cold water .

Hi tess,

i was introduce by a ladies in the forum. but end up this CL sucks. this CL is very inexperience & u know what she even dare to ask for $$ when i ask her to go which i already given her a $200 deposit beforehand & this $200 cover more than the 3 days job. (the charges is $1800 for 28 days). Anyway, in the end, we gave her another $100 more. So angry! Due to it also my third day after the delivery, i really cant cope. almost break down & thinking where can i find a CL in this last min, i try all varies contacts, TMC etc. For the peroid w/o the CL, i bring my baby to my mum place & ask my mum to bath her & my mum also cook for me. But i cant rely on my mum coz she has my sister baby to take care too. Finally managed to get a CL thru a agent. & it cost $2500 for 28 days.. faint. quite ex but no choice as i need the help. luckily she cook not bad. however, she abit lazy in changing diapers esp at night. when w/o Cl tat time, i myself change my baby diaper almost 5times, however, she didnt even change once.. she also lazy to put the changing mat whereby she stained my baby's bed TWICE. Warn her once, but she still lazy to do it, so she end up staining twice. Faint. wat wrong with CL this day?

hihi darlest

i was also v.tempted to get a CL after reading the forum that those ladies have been praising . but in the end my mother say she wans to help out.

thats x.$2500... can change the CL since she so lazy n unhygenic? ur CL should count herself lucky that u did not use cloth diaper.

how old is ur CL so forgetful in putting the changing mat.... think u must keep reminding her

like that how u rest well.....

ur mother stay near u? u n bb not suppose to be out oh...esp now alway have cold wind

must take care ....

haha, ya lor, she very "heng" that i didnt use cloth diaper. i also notice she didnt wash both my clothes & baby clean. sighs.. think she ard 50plus.. ya lor, didnt been resting well at night. Firstly is tat 1st CL, need to monitor her esp at night, make sure she dun do funky thing, after employ the 2nd CL, need to make sure the same thing doesnt happen, once bitten twice shy, so have to monitor her at night too. my mum stay at toa Payoh.. sighs.. no choice, wat to do.. even on confinment, we cannot touch water etc, but sometime it cant be avoid, like i brush my teeth, wash my face, when i change my baby diaper esp after her poo, i still need to wash my hand after i change my bb. & also need to clean & wash my below. need to keep the stitches clean also. so how can dun touch the water?

if really need to touch then use warm water . don be like me, now my hands still feel numb after 3 mths as during my 2nd mth ,i go back my house , need to do washing of bb cloth diaper.somemore bb take v.fast nap , like 5-15min. so i cant do day washing. by the time my hubby back ,it 7pm liao. after dinner n settle bb to sleep then i go wash the diaper. somemore she use a lot of cloth diaper, my house now got 48 pieces of cloth diaper.

i either wash at 10pm or 5am in the morning.si its not gd for ur hand . by 2nd week of 2nd mth , my hands numb till v.painful.

little touch n use of water is ok. but not too much.

Back