Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

Hi Mrs Tan

I am staying in Tampines and am 7 wks pregnant.
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

My girl is 2 1/2 mths now. I'm currently on maternity leave and am staying at st 42 at my parents' home. Home is at Simei and am staying with my in-laws. Just purchase our new place tt's the premiere in tampines but will only be ready in another 2 yrs' time.

For the mommies, how's parenting been for u all so far? I'm returning to work soon and am feeling very "bu ser ter".... For the expecting mommies, do let us know if u need any advice.... pregnancy is a memorable journey...
happy.gif

Hi,

I am staying in Tampines st 45. Have 2 kids - 3 yrs old boy and 1 year old girl. Very happy to find so many mummies in Tampines....

Hello everyone! I'm 1st time mommie to 3MO baby girl
happy.gif
Staying with PILs at St 12 (Hello karluo!) but baby's taken care of full-time by my parents in Kembangan. Nice knowing that there so many first-time/new mommies in Tampines
happy.gif

hello... me too.
staying in st.82. 1st time mum - 35wks+
baby's head engaged liao. gan cheong now.
happy.gif

HHHeeeelloooooo!!!

im staying at Tampines St 91 with my parents.
Just submitted balloting for bedok flat in Mar07, now waiting for results.. hee...

Nw 33 weeks preg, 1st time mum!!

Augleo, 35wks+ and bb's head engaged.. take care!

yes sometimes bb can disengage after "engaging" sounds weird but my gynae did mention this to me as well ciarie
happy.gif

My friend @ w38 had been complaining of having adominal pain since last night..

Is it a sign of labour??
How do we know if we're in labour??

Hi Ciarie(vulnerable)
happy.gif

Erm, your friend might be experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions which mimic labor pains. The abdominal muscles contract and causes mild to great discomfort in some mums-to-be. Onset of labor may not come so quickly after Braxton Hicks contractions a.k.a 'false' contractions. Actual labor may take place days or even weeks after the false contractions.

Look out for a 'show'- mucus like discharge accompanied by light bleeding/spotting to signpost your labor. Note though that all women experience different signs when labor begins so you may or may not get a 'show' etc. Best thing to do is to time your contractions to see if there is a pattern
happy.gif

Other mommies please feel free to add
happy.gif

Hi adany

think my frd had signs of show few days ago.
True enuf, my friend had gave birth to her bb boy last night!

I'll look out for mine soon.. hee..

thnks for your advise!

Hi again Ciarie (vulnerable)
happy.gif
Congrats to your friend! I'm a semi-new mommie actually, my daugther just turned 5 months yesterday
happy.gif
When's your EDD? Take care ya?
happy.gif

wow, adany!! tats nice!
so hows motherhood?? hope u enjoy every moment till today!

my edd 01 may. guess and heard usually will be earlier.. not too sure though.. hee..
happy.gif

Hi again
happy.gif
Motherhood is challenging but as cliched as it sounds, very rewarding; esp for FTWM. There's nothing like watching your baby sleep, smile, gurgle and even poo!
happy.gif
Honest.

Take care leading up to your EDD. My daughter arrived 5 days after my EDD- she would have stayed inside longer if we'd let her though! My labor was augmented cos my gynae not comfy with idea of baby staying inside for almost a week after EDD.

O well
happy.gif

oh.. ur case seems to be pretty similar to my friend's case, adany.

i guess most imptly, every decision we made w the gynae had to be for the best for our little one!

Take care!!

Hi,

Im Tampines MTB too. My EDD is end June.
Anyone know if there is any shuttle bus service from Tampines to Sunctec City during working hours?

Hi Augleo,

Yes, I tried before, but it is quite a distance fr my house to the bus stop, and now my tummy is too BIG for my size until i feel very tired to walk so far, so just looking around if there is any shuttle bus which I can take right fr my house to Suntec...but too bad, most of the private bus providers only cater for company staff and not on individual basis...haiz...

Hi,

i stay blk st 23, 2 sons, 8 years old and a 6 mth baby, gap too wide.

found that quite a few thread for tampines mum, can we juz stick to one thread so it will be more lively and will be easier to chat.

Hi all,
I am staying at st 33...first time mum to my boy who is 3 weeks old now...

As my boy needs to go for his jab very soon (1 more week), need some advise...should i bring him to polyclinic/GP/PD? Any good GP/PD in tampines? How much are the charges?
Thanks in advance..

hi ihippo

1 mth is hep B injection, right, if i not wrong. any GP also can, must know how inject, then not so pain, some doctors give injection very painful.
i send my son to PD at tampines st 81 (Baby and child) very crowded there. i look for Dr Ho (lady doctor). for 4 in 1 injections, i signed the package at Polyclinic. the nurses are very experience. so far, ok for my son.
before going for the 4 or 5 in 1 injection, i give my son drink pow seh three days in advance. then will not easily got fever.

cheer

BabySean,
Yes the 1st mth jab is for hep B so think i can goto Polyclinic...need to make any appt? i heard there are special queue for bb?

How much is the consultation at Baby and Child?
Tks..

Tks..

No need to make appts for baby 1st mth jab at the polyclinic. just go to polyclinic and click on the ticket machine n get the tix. If your baby is one month old, u will get the first priority over older children. same for seeing the doctor too.

BabySean, how is your son now? hopefully your son is all right after the HFMD case. I told my hubby abt 4 cases of HMFD in Loveshine cc, and he said huh and that we can forget abt sending our boy to Loveshine cc.

hi ihippo

need to make a appt for 5 in 1 injection. the consultation fees only is S$30.00 for baby & child, medication is another charges.

hi ocean@heart
total HFMD est is 15 cases and recently got 3 cases. this season HFMD is quite strong. actually every where is the same.
but did you search any other childcare in tampines? any better one than Loveshine C.C?

Back