any mummy trying for #2 for Year 2016?

I can really relate to all the above! I feel so old now and regretted not trying earlier. Every time I see families having 2 kids, I am full of envy and wonder when my turn will come. Now that my boy is 4 years old, he seems to want a sibling. I ask him whether he wants a didi or Mei Mei, he will say, "yes I want! I will use the money in my piggy bank to buy a tricycle/Barbie doll for him/her." Feel so guilty for not giving him a sibling earlier..

Every month my AF comes, I feel a sense of despair. it seems like time is ticking away and the potential estimated delivery date keep delaying month by month. My #1 was unplanned and I'm really thankful for God's gift now that I know a pregnancy doesn't come as easy as I thought..

I'm still keeping my faith and hope all of you will too!

Entering 2ww again. Cannot wait for the wait to be over. Seems like when we start to be actively ttc #2, the cycle ends up longer. My usual cycle is 32-35 days. Lately become 40days. Making the wait even longer. Maybe the stress of trying is causing hormones to go haywire. When I ttc#1, no such problem. Anyone else has encountered this?

jog, what is 2ww? I believe stress will lengthen our menstrual cycle. So yr 40 days for that month most likely is due to overstress.

missabc
2ww is 2 weeks wait.
its the period from Ovulation to getting a positive on your pregnancy test :)
in between there is implantation.

Jog,
Jiayou to your 2WW !!! i am hoping to hear good news from you !!!
My cycle is all along not very regular.
it can be 30 31 32 , no fix schedule

faithmummy1706

Thanks. So that what it means. Any indicative sign of "implanation" during that 2ww? Actually bw 30,31 or 32, I thought is considered rather regular?

I am also hoping it will be good news for all of us here very soon. :)
From what I read, 28-35 days cycles are normal.

oh really ah? i thought must be zhun zhun certain day
I heard that there is Implantation bleeding for some people, but not necessary too
other than that i never heard of other symptoms too...

jog, I am sure we be very happy for anyone here to announce bfp. excited for yr 2ww waiting. Know how "long" it may seem but just try divert attention to keep occupied.

faithmummy, i read the same as jog too ie between 28-35 cycle each month is normal. So u are not irregular okie

Haha during 2ww really must distract myself, don't do symptoms spotting. Yes, I think whenever there is a bfp announcement here, it gives us hope. :)

I feel that sometimes no symptoms may also be good news
I remember when I conceive no 1, also no symptoms at all.....

I hope the cycle repeat again... that all 2013 mummies here in this thread can be 2016 mummies again .... :)

Faithmummy1706, u r right. I only tested positive for my #1 in week 6. Didn't suspect too much except for the bloatedness in my abdomen then. But maybe that time we were more relaxed in the trying cos still in early 30s. Really thankful that I didn't suffer the horrible pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness previously.

jog & faithmummy1706,

Me too! Was surprised when tested +ve in week6. It seemed a lot more easier back then. Btw, yr delivered via natural or csect? I didnt do any post natal massage at all, at times wonder it affect to conceive another one?

I went through an emergency c sect due to prolonged labour and later fetal distress. Was supposed to get the massage lady in after after a month because I was worried about the wound but after a month of complete bfeeding, I felt that the tummy shrank substantially by itself, hence I didn't have massage eventually.

Missabc, why do u think that post natal massage will help in conceiving the next?

jog, I had similar experience w you ie emergency csect too. I didnt do becos eventually CL left and I was alone at home. Cos I read up the post natal massage can push back the uterus to its original position etc. but when I asked my gynae, he said to conceive the next one got nothing tp do with whether we do post natal massage a not. Anyway, is too late also to do anyti.

I think post natal massage didn't have anything to do with conceiving the next too.
because my mum last time did not do massage too, but she went on to conceive my brother.
I have friends who never do the massage too

Missabc, I don't think the massage matters because I had another friend who had c sect and conceived #2 without post natal massage. But I sometimes wonder if the csect affects my chances now.

I don think csect affecr our chances cos I have friends who have csect for #1. Conceived #2 & csect as well to. But so far all my csect friends who do massage after that conceived. I havent heard of any of my friend who csect but didnt do massage, thats why I suspect might be due to csect w/o massage. But faithmummy1706 mentioned her mum also conceive her brother w/o massage. Hmm...I guess just have to move on instead of dwelling on the massage thingy.

Yes we must try not to over analyze too much. It won't help. Let's stay in faith together that we will conceive our #2 soon.

ya one of the good friends I mentioned who did not do massage after Delivery is also an C-Sect mum.
But she strike #2 also quite easily
I think it also depend on whether it is time for us to receive. and also whether we are able to channel ourselves to think positive.

recently i am reading a few books that a friend recommended me.
The Secret, The Power, The Magic
It tells us how to think positive in a way that help us get our wish....
So far, i know Xiaxue wrote a very detailed description about their first series, The Secret..... you can read her blog before you decide if you want to read these books.... can borrow from library too.... usually i read along the way to work or from work. Quite a good read. Gave me a lot of hope at times

I think this month I can't try already.... O-ing soon but down with serious flu and cough and some fever tonight !! sianz and tomorrow is public holiday

hi everyone..
I read thr this thread, i'm also hoping to have #2 with my #1 already 5 years old this year.. am really hoping to get a #2 otherwise am so worried the wide age gap between the kids and my #1 keep telling me she wish to have a little brother/sister to play with her... made me so saddening to hear this from my kid.....

Hi tummykitten, welcome to this thread. Let's jiayou together. Don't need to worry much about age gap. In fact your #1 can now help take care of didi or mei mei.

Faithmummy1706, rest well and get well soon. Maybe u can get well before O comes. For me, if i m sick, my O gets delayed.

hi jog... thanks so much for the encouragement!! ya positively im trying to think so too that hoping my #1 can help in taking care

Thanks jog.... actually now i still cannot pinpoint exactly when i ovulate.... except for using opk...but its just to estimate.... do u usually have ovulation pain?

Tummykitten, its never too late to try. Jiayou!!! My friend only had her second baby when her first child go primary 1... and she made him help out , like training like that haha

Faithmummy1706, I sometimes have ovulation pain if I had too much cold food ( drinks and salads) that cycle. I found out the cause after seeing sinseh cos sometimes have sometimes don't have. So was advised to stay off liang and cold food for a month and it works. But lately weather so hot, I took quite a bit of cold drinks and the pain is back. Normally, I monitor CM. It's quite accurate for me.

Faithmummy1706,

Are u feeling a bit better? Most importantly to get well first. Cos few months ago I also not well w flu & cough but becos of ttc, refuse to complete course of medication then the following month the flu came back again. I have also been reading books like Joel Osteen etc to keep my faith in tact.

Tummykitten,

Welcome to this thread. I know is must be heartaching to hear that from yr #1. Most of us hear are facing the same issue so lets jiayou together. I also feel that age gap close or big gap cos is pros & cons. But as mummies, we prefer to be gap smaller cos of our energy level to take care of them too but In sure we will do our best to make it happen for the sake of giving them another sibling.

Jog,

U on TCM now? Can monitor cm & quite accurate is good sign of fertility in you.

All, yday gathering suddenly heard 2 more friends conceived in 2013, now preggy again in 2015. I hold back all my tears till at night I just cried silently to bed cos despite how hard I try to keep myself to believe I will conceive again, there will still be times that good news from others are still hard to bear.

Missabc, I know the feeling! It's hard to bear. On one hand, I want to feel happy for my friend but on the other, it's so hard because it reminds me that I have failed in that aspect. Super sad! *hugs*

No I am not on TCM, no time to weekly follow up. I went to TCM 8months after delivery cos I had bad ovulation cramps with runny nose for a few months, each time before o comes. TCM said I probably didn't tiah properly during confinement and I took too much cold food. I stayed away from all cold drinks and fruits for a month and realised it works. But recently because of weather I didn't and now I am suffering from painful o again. Sigh.

Yes for me my CM will turn sticky , stretchy and clear just before o, then becomes egg white watery during o when I get that one day of painful o cramp. Not a good thing cos got cramps dun feel like bd.

Jog, last time i used to see tcm too but recently too tired to do so. Maybe i should make some effort to visit tcm too. So far i only experienced ovulation pain once that was when i conceived my #1. When i try #1, I also always use opk and check for egg white cervical mucus to determine if i will be O-ing. But lately my EWCM not much....thats quite sad. last time my tcm also warned me not to take cold stuffs and liang food.

This really reminds me that i wrote a post on my tcm tips to fertility in 2012. If you all don't mind reading the lengthy post, i try to search for it and post here..

Missabc, i totally understand how you feel. Big hugs. I just want to let you know u are not alone. Many of my friends are pregnant with #2. The earliest is delivering end nov and is my good friend. Can't help feeling envious and happy for her at the same time.

Btw i am still having fever today!!! :( :(

Hey faithmummy1706, if you manage to find that post on tcm fertiliy tips , pls post it! I m hoping I can still take some cold drinks leh...

Actually for me, although I have sufficient CM to tell me when I O, because of my 35 days cycle, I have lesser chances to strike each year, maybe 10 cycles per year. But no point harping on what I can't change.

You take care and get well soon ya!

Last edited:
faithmummy1706,

Me also not much cm & more difficult to anticipate signs of O. If not too troublesome to find, we be most happy to read it. But please do it when u feel better. Rest more & speedy recovery soon ya.

jog

I also. Recently, I drank cold water with ice cos v hot. Normally I will try to control but like u said temption cos of hot weather. U try not to take cold water when near O so that the cramp wont have chance to attack" you & affect yr mood to try. Sometimes v sian one, tired yet need to try still in the short fertile days only.

jog, faithmummy1706 & all,

Yes exactly! Feeling happy for the friends yet it envy & reminds ourselves of each month "failure" & thinking "when will be my turn" with a discourage heart. **big tight hugss**

Im sure most of us here have scarific on cold drink & liang food (esp watermelon I really never touch for years though is one of my favourite) for the sake of ttc.

We must trust God see all our effort & bless us to conceive & deliver in 2016.

It is really not difficult to find!! I just need to search with my name :) but i don't know why i am not able to copy the direct link.

This is the whole posting in 2012. When i read through my postings , i am a little shocked to realise that alot of things i never do already

Hi gals,

I just came across this thread and thought that maybe I can help to give some advice that I had just learnt from my TCM and research on my own….

I actually had a miscarriage 3 months ago. Before My miscarriage, I did not really take very good care of my health…. Even during pregnancy, I realized that I took for granted and continue taking junk food etc etc… After my miscarriage, I suddenly woke up and realized the importance of Health… So I done some research via Internet, Visited TCM to get my health back, Now Ready to TTC again…..

I also learn that Our Spleen and Kidney must be strong enough to carry enough Blood and Qi to our Womb to hold our Baby as our Blood got to transport Nutrients to the Womb for our Baby to survive.

For gals who really wish to TTC in a Natural way, Maybe you can try doing the below as advised by my TCM. Some of the advice are what i read from books and internet lately

1.Do Not take any more Cold Food/Drinks from now on.

2.NEVER NEVER take Tea/Liang Teh/Or any Cooling Stuff (in TCM term)
When I say Cooling Food, I meant food such as Cucumber, White Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Watermelon, Green Tea, Cooling Chinese Tea, Barley Water etc etc
A Friend Share this List with me on cooling food and heaty food:
http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/heaty.html

3.If you really have to Take Fruits such as Grapes/oranges/apples etc, Please make sure they are Not Cold. Best is to take more Durians/Jackfruits/Mangoes (Heaty Tropical fruits)

4.Get A TCM to “Tiaoyang” your Body. It works. Many look for TCM and got their rainbow Baby. Both Husbands and Wives need to See TCM. Its Mutual Effort.

5.Take Bazhen at least Once a Week. If you don’t know what is bazhen, you can ask around in medical halls, Bazhen is very important and Good for Ladies. It consist of 8 herbs that are essential for Women’s health. Go to Any Medical Hall, tell them you want Bazhen, they will give a Set of herbs for you. Just Throw the herbs into slow cooker and Boil for 2 – 3 hours. My TCM advised me to Add DOM one hour before Consumption. After adding DOM, let it boil for one hour before you drink. Just add half Cap of DOM will do (The Bottle Cap of DOM)
But Do Not Take Ba Zhen during Menses.
For Best effect, Take Ba Zhen within 7 days after menses ended.

6.Frequently drink Longan Red Date Tea. (Longan + Red Date Boil using Slow Cooker). My TCM advised me to take Everyday. But if you scared that it will be too heaty, do try drinking on alternate days. In My Longan Red date Tea, I added Wolfberries and Ginger too. Ginger help to dispel the wind in our body.

7.During Menses days, Change above Drink from Longan to using Black Sugar (Black Sugar + Red Dates boil using Slow Cooker). Add Ginger to this drink. Black sugar helps to regulate menses

8.Don’t Drink Fresh Milk/Yogurt/Soyabean. But you can Drink Formula Milk Powder.

9.Exercise Frequently But Only Do Brisk Walking during Menses Period if you intend to TTC. Exercising help to smoothen the “Qi” & Blood flow in your Body. Get More Morning Sun for your Body is the most important Part.

10.If you are able to take DOM, take DOM every night after Dinner (Half Cap will do). If you can’t take, then don’t take.
Do Not Take DOM during Menses.

11.Sleep Early !!! This is very Important… Sleeping Late Disrupt your Qi and Blood flow, which hinders your TTC process too. Please try to sleep early. Wear Socks when you sleep.

12.Zinc and Selenium are Very Important for Fertility for Both Women and Men. Do Take more Natural Food with Zinc and Selenium nutrients.

13.For the Hubbies, Let them Take Folic Acid too during TTC. Folic Acid brings Motility to the Sperms.

14.Sometimes, Fertility issue lies with the Men. So Let your hubbies Eat more Walnuts, Tomatoes, Asparagus. These Are fertility food, Walnuts are Especially Good.

Good Luck to Everyone… I hope everyone can have their rainbow babies soon !!!

Wow that's a lot of food that cannot be eaten. It's not easy to follow. Thank you faithmummy1706!

Missabc, what you mentioned about the short fertile period is true. Sometimes don't feel like bd cos too tired yet need to do. I need to try very hard to keep to no cold food in early cycle.... Yes sacrifices

It is really not difficult to find!! I just need to search with my name :) but i don't know why i am not able to copy the direct link.

This is the whole posting in 2012. When i read through my postings , i am a little shocked to realise that alot of things i never do already

Hi gals,

I just came across this thread and thought that maybe I can help to give some advice that I had just learnt from my TCM and research on my own….

I actually had a miscarriage 3 months ago. Before My miscarriage, I did not really take very good care of my health…. Even during pregnancy, I realized that I took for granted and continue taking junk food etc etc… After my miscarriage, I suddenly woke up and realized the importance of Health… So I done some research via Internet, Visited TCM to get my health back, Now Ready to TTC again…..

I also learn that Our Spleen and Kidney must be strong enough to carry enough Blood and Qi to our Womb to hold our Baby as our Blood got to transport Nutrients to the Womb for our Baby to survive.

For gals who really wish to TTC in a Natural way, Maybe you can try doing the below as advised by my TCM. Some of the advice are what i read from books and internet lately

1.Do Not take any more Cold Food/Drinks from now on.

2.NEVER NEVER take Tea/Liang Teh/Or any Cooling Stuff (in TCM term)
When I say Cooling Food, I meant food such as Cucumber, White Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Watermelon, Green Tea, Cooling Chinese Tea, Barley Water etc etc
A Friend Share this List with me on cooling food and heaty food:
http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/heaty.html

3.If you really have to Take Fruits such as Grapes/oranges/apples etc, Please make sure they are Not Cold. Best is to take more Durians/Jackfruits/Mangoes (Heaty Tropical fruits)

4.Get A TCM to “Tiaoyang” your Body. It works. Many look for TCM and got their rainbow Baby. Both Husbands and Wives need to See TCM. Its Mutual Effort.

5.Take Bazhen at least Once a Week. If you don’t know what is bazhen, you can ask around in medical halls, Bazhen is very important and Good for Ladies. It consist of 8 herbs that are essential for Women’s health. Go to Any Medical Hall, tell them you want Bazhen, they will give a Set of herbs for you. Just Throw the herbs into slow cooker and Boil for 2 – 3 hours. My TCM advised me to Add DOM one hour before Consumption. After adding DOM, let it boil for one hour before you drink. Just add half Cap of DOM will do (The Bottle Cap of DOM)
But Do Not Take Ba Zhen during Menses.
For Best effect, Take Ba Zhen within 7 days after menses ended.

6.Frequently drink Longan Red Date Tea. (Longan + Red Date Boil using Slow Cooker). My TCM advised me to take Everyday. But if you scared that it will be too heaty, do try drinking on alternate days. In My Longan Red date Tea, I added Wolfberries and Ginger too. Ginger help to dispel the wind in our body.

7.During Menses days, Change above Drink from Longan to using Black Sugar (Black Sugar + Red Dates boil using Slow Cooker). Add Ginger to this drink. Black sugar helps to regulate menses

8.Don’t Drink Fresh Milk/Yogurt/Soyabean. But you can Drink Formula Milk Powder.

9.Exercise Frequently But Only Do Brisk Walking during Menses Period if you intend to TTC. Exercising help to smoothen the “Qi” & Blood flow in your Body. Get More Morning Sun for your Body is the most important Part.

10.If you are able to take DOM, take DOM every night after Dinner (Half Cap will do). If you can’t take, then don’t take.
Do Not Take DOM during Menses.

11.Sleep Early !!! This is very Important… Sleeping Late Disrupt your Qi and Blood flow, which hinders your TTC process too. Please try to sleep early. Wear Socks when you sleep.

12.Zinc and Selenium are Very Important for Fertility for Both Women and Men. Do Take more Natural Food with Zinc and Selenium nutrients.

13.For the Hubbies, Let them Take Folic Acid too during TTC. Folic Acid brings Motility to the Sperms.

14.Sometimes, Fertility issue lies with the Men. So Let your hubbies Eat more Walnuts, Tomatoes, Asparagus. These Are fertility food, Walnuts are Especially Good.

Good Luck to Everyone… I hope everyone can have their rainbow babies soon !!!

Thanks Faithmummy1706 for the informative post!

Realised that I have been consuming a lot of "cold food" but I am glad that coffee belongs to the "heaty food" range as I need my daily dose of coffee. I have not been very watchful of my health compared to you ladies. I am only taking "Ang Moh" supplements like pre-natal vitamins, fish oil & also CoQ10.

I am tracking ovulation based on the calculator and also my CM. I am thinking of using Ovulation kit but it seems a little troublesome?

Sorry if i digress from the topic but I am wondering, what's the plan in terms of care taking of your #1 if #2 do arrive in 2016? Currently relying on maid to take care of my 4 years old boy who is going to 3 hours nursery everyday. I would imagine it would be hard to cope with 2 kids if #2 do arrives in 2016. So I have made plans to put #1 in full day childcare next year. My son and I love his current school and do not wish to change it if there's a choice but being a kiasu mummy, I have also registered him to a full day cc next year (just in case) as I know it's hard to get a place nowadays.. Have to make payment for the cc by latest Nov this year.. (Not sure if I can get a strike by then..) Hope you ladies can share your plans and arrangement for #1.

Hi, I'm new here..
Been TTC for over one year since my #1 was 2+ year old and now she's 3.5 yo but im stil TTC.. fighting for 2016.. Do realise that #2 is more difficult than first.. sigh.. seeing TCM now also.. let's jiayou!!!

Mylittletrumpet, I also find using opk very troublesome! I did try for a couple of days as colleague passed me some from her bulk order. I stopped after 2 days. Haha. CM is more convenient although my gynae says is not reliable wor. But my #1 is from CM monitoring and of course some luck.

For me, I enrolled my #1 in full day childcare since 18months becos spaces are limited, better enrol early. Kiasu me. :p
I have a domestic helper so I am thinking let her take care of #2 if God blesses me with #2. If I am able to get my mum to watch the helper and #2 it will be good. Otherwise, I will resort to what my colleagues are doing, leaving baby to helper and do monitoring through cameras while at work. Not many choices unless pockets are deep enough to put in infant care too.

Vivian2906, welcome. :) let's jiayou together. Just wondering how often is the TCM follow up?

Mylittletrumpet, I also find using opk very troublesome! I did try for a couple of days as colleague passed me some from her bulk order. I stopped after 2 days. Haha. CM is more convenient although my gynae says is not reliable wor. But my #1 is from CM monitoring and of course some luck.

For me, I enrolled my #1 in full day childcare since 18months becos spaces are limited, better enrol early. Kiasu me. :p
I have a domestic helper so I am thinking let her take care of #2 if God blesses me with #2. If I am able to get my mum to watch the helper and #2 it will be good. Otherwise, I will resort to what my colleagues are doing, leaving baby to helper and do monitoring through cameras while at work. Not many choices unless pockets are deep enough to put in infant care too.

I am not fortunate to have the help of mother or mother-in-law so was totally relying on DH to care for #1 and I was looking at the camera almost the whole day when I was back at work. :(

I have secured both places (current sch & full day cc) for next year but eventually have to give up one. So am fighting against time and hope to conceive soon so that I can make concrete arrangements.

Since your #1 in full day cc, you still retain your DH?

Vivian2906, welcome. :) let's jiayou together. Just wondering how often is the TCM follow up?

Now I'm going back everyweek as I just started last month.. i guess later will change to every two weeks bah..
I'm now having a big problem.. in May i was diagnosed as both tubes blocked.. sigh... and then gynae said is probably not likely as I had one child before, but still he suggested Laparoscope for a thorough checkup.. i really dont want to do the surgery.. as it may end up with over 10K bill with nothing found:( now seeing TCM to regular my AF and then see how leh... feeling hopeless ah!!

faithmummy1706
Thanks for sharing the list & opk strip seller. You feeling better?

Mylittletrumpet,
When I have another one, I will put in ifc. My #1 is in full day childcare now.

Vivian2906
I hav dignosed with 1 tube block in Jan. Gynae asked me go lapo too but I really feel is not "guaranteed" cost is $13k total. If guarantee can conceive, I will go. In the end, I didnt do lapo. So my friend recommand me to see Dr Luke at KKH. He only specialised in unblock. Bill cost 2k. 1k is cash, balance medisave. Hmm but if both tube block, how you managed to conceive 1st one?

Big hugs vivian2906 and missabc, hope the blockage for both of you is not serious and will resolve by itself and do not need any Lapo.... i can understand how worried you will be.

Missabc, yes! Today finally feeling better. Thank you!!

Jog,
Ya, actually i myself find that my CM is not really an accurate indicator but since i read that CM will turn sticky after Ovu. I will monitor this effect from this month onwards.

Mylittletrumpet. My #1 will be going childcare on jan 2016 as my mum is getting too tired from looking after him. I queued for almost a year and finally got a vacancy for him. #2 will go infant care if got vacancy and if got #2

I got a visualisation suddenly, that maybe all of us here will strike for 2016 and hope we can all get together to take pictures with our #1 and #2 tummy bumps ..

Hope this thought can spur everyone on. Jiayou!!

I got a visualisation suddenly, that maybe all of us here will strike for 2016 and hope we can all get together to take pictures with our #1 and #2 tummy bumps ..

Hope this thought can spur everyone on. Jiayou!!

Wow faithmummy1706, that's a nice visualisation and I hope it will come true for all of us!

Yeah, I always visualise myself with #2. At least I can move on, if not, it seems like I am making rounds on the same ground. And I also visualise when he/she grows, I can clear my storeroom and bless all the baby stuff to other mummies who needs it. I can change job etc... *wake up!* I am thinking way too far! :p

Tks faithmummy1706! It is a wonderful vision. Shall pray that it will be fulfilled!

Mylittletrumpet, I was using part time weekly cleaner before hiring a helper. Not easy for me find a time to stay home for the cleaner to come in on weekdays after I finished all my maternity leave. It's also not that cheap at $240-300 every month and I need to make time to stay home for 4hrs every time. I also find that it's tough for me to fetch my boy from childcare then dabao dinner. Hence hubby and I decided get a helper to do housework and cook. At the same time, we tried get one who can look after baby. PIL stay far away and my mum can only help as and when. So helper is the only option.

All ladies, I didn't know that blocked tubes are rather common nowadays until after a colleague was diagnosed and undergone the lapa and did some reading up. Now I am concerned if I should go for a check up since it seems that having a #1 already doesn't mean no problem in there.

faithmummy1706
Thanks for sharing the list & opk strip seller. You feeling better?

Mylittletrumpet,
When I have another one, I will put in ifc. My #1 is in full day childcare now.

Vivian2906
I hav dignosed with 1 tube block in Jan. Gynae asked me go lapo too but I really feel is not "guaranteed" cost is $13k total. If guarantee can conceive, I will go. In the end, I didnt do lapo. So my friend recommand me to see Dr Luke at KKH. He only specialised in unblock. Bill cost 2k. 1k is cash, balance medisave. Hmm but if both tube block, how you managed to conceive 1st one?

hey missabc,
That's why lor... unless it get blocked after i gave birth to the first one... even my Gynae himself said it's not likely to have both blocked and the blockage in Xray may result from the muscle contraction due to injection during the procedure.. but still, it's a questionmark!! and fact that I've been trying almost 1.5 years for #2 really makes me anxious - "is it becoz my tubes are really blocked"...

Maybe I should go and see your Dr Luke. Is he good? and what procedure/surgery did you go for in the end? Bill 2K is relatively acceptable..

Back