Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

Hi wendy!!
happy.gif

Now we know how to go liao..haha! MY MIL said she feels it is nearer than civic.

As for cma, i just wan to let him open his brain, then prob will see how..
yes, the teacher emily has mentioned the problem solving working thing..to us also.

yes i love Japan.. Imagine i gained 2 kg when I went there for 10 days..Worst so many things to buy. haha
Cma.. did your boy get assessment on it? That time I went to the CMA at Woodlands Civic. They recommend my boy to come at later age as he couldn't settle down based on the assessment. But Little Friends willingly to take my boy in and my boy is doing well.

Good morning!!:_

Hi oscar, yes. my boy make it.
thus we signed him on..
happy.gif

I never go japan before, hope i get to go there 1 day.

hi bee,Ya really have to think about it.

any feedback on the Star Tots Playgroup at 690F?

Ya I love Japan too. 4 years ago went there for 2 weeks free and easy. this comimg sep going again. so looking forward

went japan for biz trip. Love the food there, even i don't eat raw food. Will really love to go for holiday, but need to settle my house stuff first. sign.....

Good morning!!
happy.gif

Hi Wendy, good la, but moving house is really something very 'siong'. Have to check everything and ensure din left anything behind..
happy.gif

Just changed my phone and the bill hits >100.
I nearly fainted.
My usual bill record was alway~30.
haiz
sad.gif

Bee
u must be chatting leh and surfing net.

If anyone goes to Japan. u guys should check on their sashimi and their ramen.. yummy.. how i miss them

hi Oscar, no,i din know that i hv to call Singtel to stop the data usage, this has cost me $82..
sad.gif

Tats for GPS, i don nd tat so just cancel it.

Wow, i really hpe that i can go there in near furutre..
happy.gif
happy.gif

wow see you guy talk abt travelling makes me feel like going too..hmmm just cant afford the time
sad.gif

ling when our next gathering???

which Pri school your boy enrol ?

japan, i love it too., haven had the chance to go....
sad.gif

Hi mummies need your help badly

i have a Jul 2010 2hours 11am to 1pm playgroup at Star Tots at woodlands dr 75 for transfer at a good discount coz I have found my son a fullday childcare. Signed him up with star tots coz their place are tight and I can't find a fullday childcare then as yet. Now that I have found, I would like to sell this place away. Sone details here :

40mins social interaction/setting down/toys/fun/games
40mins lesson/handsome activities
15mins reading/games/rhymes/music

do visit their website on more
www.edufarm.com.sg/playgroup.htm

Please do PM me if you or friends are interested okie thanks in advance woodlands mummies.

Wendy,

I also dont know why I cant accept PM leh.... my email add: [email protected]

Becky_cat,

I also dont know when the gathering leh??? Lynzi said in July but never confirm a date.

Will be enrolling my son to Rosyth Primary School.

How have you been??? It has been a long long time since we met each other....

Ohoho.. I heard gathering.. :p

I am also moving out of woodlands soon.. in Aug.. but still i will hang around thr la cos its my parents hse hehe..
happy.gif

ling, thanks for e otah info. I went to e 3rd floor also to grab some honey chic wings hehe.. nt so bad..
happy.gif
We have a great time bbqing..
happy.gif

Hi shop4stuffs, welcm in..
happy.gif

My youngest born Mar 08..
happy.gif

RE: Japan (Sashimi)
Shld visit Tokyo Ueno - Ameyoko Street and try the sashimi bowl.. price also reasonable..
happy.gif

Eniale,

Where are you shifting to??????

Bee,

So glad that JJ love the school so much. And he will come home and tell me what they did today which make me feel so happy. As I can really see that he is enjoying himself rather than the negative expression and words he mentioned when he first visited the centre.

From his explanation, I feel that the centre do have all rounder activities for the kids. From reading story books, learning han yu pin yin, doing exercise, bringing the kids downstair to let them explore the different types of plants etc.....

hi all. that day want to post but smh keep erroe...

ha, shop4stuff ha i use to buy scrubv from you....
ling - your son schoool in serangoon north ? one of my client her daughter also same school...

ha let men know if got gathering ok... hee hope can make it.

japan - wow hope i can go, hmm but long holiday tough le.....

my younger girl chilcare 3 week alreasy ha still cry in the morning but after that ok... she dun lik to be playgroup she 2wan to be in K1 with the sis... *sign*

catch up ladies...

Ling, definitely not back to Japan hehe.. Actually not that far... roughly abt 15mins drive frm my mum's plc.. Is at CCK Cres.. further dwn after Yew Tee mrt..
happy.gif
We jus bot e resale flat mths back.. will be shifting out officially on e 8 Aug.. e gals are very excited!
happy.gif

Great, I tink potluck will be good. But ned to tink of a Big Venue..
happy.gif
Or perphaps a pinic spread is nice also..
happy.gif

becky_cat, hope yr gal get used to thr soon
happy.gif
Mine attending playgrp next yr.. I am starting to get worried.. esp if she will hit or bite other kids or not.. Jus recently she bite her sis back till blueblack.. so terrible + horrible!... she had a big nagging frm me of course..

Thanks mummies

Beck what did u buy from me??? Can't remember
happy.gif

my boy got to take further 5 mths of antiiotics which makes it to be 6 mths
sad.gif

I still hvnt Trf 2hr jul Playgrp
sad.gif
... Anyone? Trf at 50% which is only 150 for mth of jul.... Anyone????

<font color="0000ff">GOOD MORNING!!
happy.gif
</font>

Ling, prob joining active learners next yr for K1.
happy.gif

guess what my neighbour gal is there in her Nursery(so coincident), not sure if ur boi is in the same class with her..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ya bee... you mixed up liao.

My boi is K2 this year.

Becky_cat,

Ya it is at Serangoon North. My dad will drive JJ to school everyday lor...

shop4stuffs, sure! Looking fwd.. sorry mayb i missed yr post.. when u b shiftin to yr mum plc? hehe..
happy.gif

Ladies.. any dates suggestion for gathering?

I am joining Aerobics class at Fuchun CC.. anyone keen bo?

Every Mon, 16-Aug-10 to 04-Oct-10, 7.30pm - 8.30pm

HELLO MUMMIEs

long time no chance to post. glad to announce m currently preggy wid no. 2 but this time v jiatlat. Always tired, have bleed g n tummy cramps on n off. Plus have to take care of #1, so, my movements r really v v restricted. Saw some mummies TTC g....spread bb dust to u ladies .....GOOD LUCK!!!

shop4stuffs n eniale,
ur kids r 08 kids...mine too!!! c if got chance for playdates ya?

ling,
everyday drive to serangoon...wow!!! ur dad v v helpful. What time must JJ wake up then?

pt cleaners
saw some ladies look g for one. I have one wk g for me for 2 yrs plus. Pretty ok n she s local. PM me if u want her contact.

HI leila, congrats!
happy.gif

how many wks r u now..
happy.gif
Mus take gd care, dun mvoe too much...
happy.gif

Had Pmed u on e PT helper..
happy.gif

Yeah, we shall arrange a day for them to play together
happy.gif

bee,
CONGRATS!!!!!! So happi for u too
happy.gif

Eniale,
Thks!
happy.gif
m now at 28 wks, last trim. Will email u the contact tomorrow ok? btw, i got some gap stuffs fm ur spree...u doing any other sprees??? ai, me no chance to go out n shop so gotto shop online liao...

Morning ladies..
happy.gif

Leila, got yr email thanks
happy.gif

Wow, mus b tough till now.. when will be yr EDD?..
happy.gif
Is a princess or a prince hehe
happy.gif

Yes, Yrs is under Spree 140
happy.gif

Currently no ongoing spree.. mayb starting one next wk for ON/GAP again..thinking of doing express.com but still havent figure if they accept intl cc.. hehe

Ya.. i guess nowadays lotas of ppl r shopping online... me too hardly shop in e malls.. hang around BP section more often hehe

shop4stuffs, eniale and leila
my kid is also 2008. got playdate let me know too. hope they wont fight with each other. haha!

congrats leila and bee~

Back