Any mommies staying in Hougang?

Thanks Agnes, I have transferred $37.40 to your account, pls check
happy.gif

3asmum, I only send my gal to school. not child care. My aunt is helping me out.

Mar_mum, I did that with my hubby. We both wrote down what we like and don like about each other.Be it habits or characters. Must keep it open...cannot be defensive or argue abt it. Then we try change the -ve things that each other dislike abt each other. Not easy...must really make an effort n remind yourself all the time. I'm always the one who forgets. My hubby is better. He'll key into his PDA phone n set alarm or reminder to remind him. He really makes an effort to do it. It makes me very guilty actually
sad.gif

wah... we shd haf a party soon... wif so many of us living so close to each other... hee

yummy_mum guess u got to wait for the next one =(

Yummy_mum,
when my hb saw that episode, he immediately say that he able to write out my strengths.... hee hee...

sac2000,
ur place a bit inconvenient for me.....
when u order is through phone? Wat's the min order for them to deliver?

Mummies, please update:

HG Ave 1, St 11
1) mar_mum (Evonne), HG Ave 1, 3+ yrs boy & 9 mths gal
2) Abyane, Blk 159 HG St 11, 5yr old boy, 2 1/2 yr old gal

HG St 51, St 52
1) blurqueen30 (Karen), HG St 52, 7yrs & 4yrs gals
2) powerpuff_gal (Linda), HG St 52, 3 months old gal
3) yummy mum (Serena) HG st 51, 16mths son, 4yr gal, 6yr son
4) Koh Lee Yan (3Asmum), hg st 52, 3yrs girl, 18mths boy

HG Ave 5
1) Eileen (eileenfu),Hg Ave 5, 21 mths old son
2) sac2000 (agnes) HG ave 5, 1yr DS, 5.5 DD

HG Ave 8
1) ling (ginny), Hg Ave 8, 3.5yr old son
2) agent66 (fiona), Hg Ave 8, 3.5 yr old girl

HG St 21, Kovan Rd
1) earnestmum (Cynthia), Kovan Rd, 18 months old boy
2) sarahbb (Sarah), Hg St21, 18mths old boy

Paya Lebar Cres
1) tamagotchi (Teresa), Paya Lebar Cres, 13 & 9 yrs boys + 5 yr gal

Serangoon Central (near mrt)
1) babyapples, Serangoon Central, 4mths old ger

Delvery date Next monday, 21 May 07, evening
time =)

mini eclairs - 3.34 - 12pcs per tray
1)sac
2)sac
3)sac
4)sac
5)sac
6)teresa
7)teresa
8)teresa
9)Pooh
10)Pooh
11)Pooh
12)Pooh

1)Pooh
2)Pooh
3)Pooh
4)Pooh
5)Pooh
6)Pooh
7)sac's frz
8)sac's frz
9)sac's frz
10)sac's frz
11)sac's frz
12)sac
mini swiss rolls - strawberry - 16.98, 42pcs - per tray
1)sac
2)sac
3)teresa
4)sac's frz

Profiteroles - 10.40 per pack, 60pcs per pack
1)sac
2)sac
3)sac
4)teresa

Spree closed

eileen... slow ah... nvm can wait for the next one =p
bty how many u nid... many 1 order 1 more ctn lor...

mar-mum, cant meet-up on 22may cos working lar =(

Hi Eileen, only 2 days at Genting.. more than enough already as feeling a bit bored..

thereafter, went to a fren's hse at Seremben..

ya the kids enjoyed both the genting (the rides and lollipop) and seremban v v much.. as my fren has 2 kids almost same age as mine.. they are staying on a huge plot of land with 2 houses so the children can walk and play around freely..

Eat and relax.. all of us (except my gal) put on 2 kg).. Our fren really bring us to good food..

My boy kept asking "huh, eat again ah?" haha
happy.gif

they enjoyed the train rides back too..

if going genting, just bring kids to indoor rides as outdoor ones are so short..

overall very very good just v upset with the travelling agency of their dishonesty and poor recomendation..

don't buy the dinning cards as there are only 3 restaurants accepting it in First World hotel which we stayed (the one link to the theme park).. and they are the expensive ones.. The other 15 are else where..

we kindof stuck with only one restaurant.. so bored..

next time will not go thru agency, but will book rooms online or go straight to fren's hse and we will go together..

happy.gif

Hello Ladies,

How's everyone? Sorry for being MIA for so long...

Being pregnant with the 3rd one has really changed my life! The nauseous 1st trimester is over and now at the "eating-non-stop" 2nd trimester.

Hubby has been away for work 30-50% of the time and I've been coping with the girls alone. Challenging but still managable for now.

My family will be away in Shanghai from 22May, can't meet up. Sorry. Will be back after Vesak Day. Probably arrange for a meet up on a Wednesday after that.

To all "newer" mummies, a BIG WELCOME... Hope to see all of you for the next meet up.

Abyane,tks for your reply.i think i will book accomodation via online & drive there...cheaper..hehe...shld be going in early july...aiyah not able to meet on 22nd may...working...
happy.gif

abyane,
no one make any comments so I suppose is no....maybe we can meet up though since we stay quite near each other? I haven had a chance to go take a look at the banner regarding the registration for PAP nursery... I think over liao... PM me ur hp no. Will sms u if i going downstairs? Maybe can bring the kids to the playground at the park.

If any mummies wanna meet tmr also, pls PM me your hp no. For those mummies who already have my hp no, jus sms me if you wanna meet. Probably 1pm at the Lor Ah Soo market. Can have dessert before deciding going to the park? Not sure if it'll be too hot for the kids to play?

Abyane,tks for your reply.i think i will book accomodation via online & drive there...cheaper..hehe...shld be going in early july...aiyah not able to meet on 22nd may...working...
happy.gif

hi every1

sorry for been MIA for the past few months
bz working ...
lots of thing changed after i delivered my ger & started working

where is the gathering tom??
venue & timing??

pm mi

TIA

hey gals,

can i join all of you in your future gatherings too?

I stay in upp serangoon.

hello to babyapples whom we live in quite close proximity.

hello to earnestmum. we used to be classmates.

HG Ave 1, St 11

HG St 51, St 52

HG Ave 5

HG Ave 8

HG St 21, Kovan Rd

Paya Lebar Cres

Serangoon Central (near mrt)
2) Chic Mum, Upp Serangoon, 13 mths+ old gal

hey earnestmum: aiyah, i'm the little devil who will spill the beans of your utmost dirty secrets & darknesses from our study days. Unfortunately thou, you have nothing for me to spill ;-)

Hello and welcome to all new mummies!
happy.gif

I have not been posting much lately, lurking more...so busy, so frustrated when my boy do not take to solid feeding..haiz!!! My boy can eat 1 bowl of porridge if he is in the mood, if not (which is most days), he will humour me with 10-12 mouthful and clam shut after that...aiyoh!!! No time to even come online much, even though Garrick has begun to walk and talk, he still very clingy. Even when he walks, he will grab my finger (to hold) and drag me to walk with him...aiyoh!!!

HG Ave 1, St 11

HG St 51, St 52

HG Ave 5

HG Ave 8

HG St 21, Kovan Rd

Paya Lebar Cres

Serangoon
2) Chic Mum, Upp Serangoon, 13 mths+ old gal
3) JP, Sgoon North Ave 4, 10mths old boy

Here he comes....destroying the keyboard as we speak!!! Pengz...he actually managed to take out one key...aiyoh!!! Got to go now!!! Do SMS me on the next gathering hor...want to join leh!!!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!!!

May I know amy mommies sending their precious to PLMC Kindergarten or PAP at Blk 125 Lor Ah Soo? Any comments?

Now my ds attends TPBC Kindergarten..

Thought of changing my son and enroling my girl to Nursery..

Thanks!

ah ya so fast the amosco spree closed liao ah. Anybody still wana order?? May wana organise,coz' my cousin keen to order the escagots leh. Anybody interested to share??

abyane,
ur gal next year Nursery? same as my son.... still haven register him... hee hee... but called PAP liao.. still got vacancies.

To all mummies,
wanna meet on tuesday 29/5 for lunch at Hougang Mall? Abt 12.30pm. For those who have my mobile, pls sms me if I don't reply in the thread.

mar_mum,
Me cant join u gals for lunch leh,coz' working mah. U gals enjoy ur lunch ya!
happy.gif

Ya PAP usually will still hav vacancies even till the last min, coz' they can accept more students than private nursery mah.

mar_mum

tues' great timing for me...have got an appt at houg mall at 2pm so can meet for lunch if you want...
happy.gif

any other mummies keen?

Back