Any mommies staying in Hougang?

hi mummies,

just happen to see this in jurong mommies thread:

send email to [email protected] and [email protected] for the dryper or drypantz sample

include the following in your email -

Requestors name

Contact number

Mailing Address

Size Required / Product (e.g. Medium size Drypantz) :

Babys current weight

Babys current diaper brand /size

Babys age (in months)

Abyane,
Oh...never think of it
kao_sticktongue.gif

Yes, Paya Lebar Cres is just next to Tai Keng Gdn. Just sold my place, looking for new nest now, any lobang?

mar_mum

i hope lor! have been wanting to add another one into my broad for a long time but so far only got 2 m/cs...bo pian la...have to patiently wait..somemore he's overseas...kekeke..

hi abyane

interesting name you have there
happy.gif

i have been to genting twice with my kid so far. he loves the rides on the cars the best...i've lost count of the number of times he's queued up and gone on them...

have a good trip
happy.gif

hi abyane

a little story i have here...

i just realised (when i saw your email) that i had spoken to katherine from sca hygiene recently. the pack of drypantz i bought was not of quality (the seams on one side were wider than the other) and i wrote to them to request for an exchange. surprisingly she called me back 2 days later and agreed to exchange my opened pack for a new one! great service i must say
happy.gif

when katherine came to my place, i was so paiseh to realise that she was 8 months pregnant! she's due in june...but she's very nice...has a daughter the same age as my son too...kekeke...

Hi Ling,

I bought Ice Bon Bon (ice lolly) and found out that the lollies were of disgusting dull color..

Called up the supplier Wong CoCo and guess wat, the lady who was preggie brought 5 packs to exchange with the contaminated pack.. She says if she's not preggie, she would bring 10 packs plus some mini jelly too.. Was so touched by her gesture..

Another occasion was Dove shampoo.. Have been using for a long time and the color of the shampoo is white but the new bottle shampoo is slivery color, called Unilever and they exchanged the new range shampoo + conditioner..

Their after sales service is really superb.. That should be the way la.. actually think they are so afraid we may spread the poor service or lousy product feedback around, will lose a lot of customers.. In this case, we are sharing good feedback in this BIG family of Mommies (forum)..

Btw, do you feel the cutting of drypers rather small, esp the thigh area.. I like the quality and pricing but i believe many mommies had no choice but choose other brand is that drypers always leave painful and ugly marks on their precious darlings' groin area..

Ling, thanks for sharing!
happy.gif

hihi all~

can i join?
i stay near serangoon central..
juz met abyane last week.. ^^
i very messed up when comes to hougang area..
its so big!! i only know how to go kovan & hougang mall by train.. lol..

nice meeting all mummies here..

HG Ave 1, St 11
1) mar_mum (Evonne), HG Ave 1, 3+ yrs boy & 9 mths gal
2) Abyane, Blk 159 HG St 11, 5yr old boy, 2 1/2 yr old gal

HG St 51, St 52
1) blurqueen30 (Karen), HG St 52, 7yrs & 4yrs gals
2) powerpuff_gal (Linda), HG St 52, 3 months old gal
3) yummy mum (Serena) HG st 51, 16mths son, 4yr gal, 6yr son
4) Koh Lee Yan (3Asmum), hg st 52, 3yrs girl, 18mths boy

HG Ave 5
1) Eileen (eileenfu),Hg Ave 5, 21 mths old son
2) sac2000 (agnes) HG ave 5, 1yr DS, 5.5 DD

HG Ave 8
1) ling (ginny), Hg Ave 8, 3.5yr old son
2) agent66 (fiona), Hg Ave 8, 3.5 yr old girl

HG St 21, Kovan Rd
1) earnestmum (Cynthia), Kovan Rd, 18 months old boy
2) sarahbb (Sarah), Hg St21, 18mths old boy

Paya Lebar Cres
1) tamagotchi (Teresa), Paya Lebar Cres, 13 & 9 yrs boys + 5 yr gal

Serangoon Central (near mrt)
1) babyapples, Serangoon Central, 4mths old ger

abayane, i've some gal's clothes 3T that my gal can't wear anymore. u keen? not many though, it's about a bag as I've just recently sent few bags to salvation army. If u are keen, i'll keep future ones for u as I'm gradually changing her wardrobe. dresses n skirts are getting short!

Hi Yummy Mum, many thanks for your kindness.. Yes, pls! Appreciate..
happy.gif
Will collect from you once we return from M'sia (ie, 19th May).. Don't mind pls keep for me 1st.. Will PM you my HP no..

Hello mummies..
Had been talking to Abyane from her other Hougang Mummies thread.
Previously lived around Hougang & Upper Serangoon, 2 years ago moved onto being a SK (SengKang) mummy!! Hope I can join your thread!

Joanne here and mummy to a 3mth old girl.
Nest @ Compassvale Walk.

Hello mummies..
Previously lived around Hougang & Upper Serangoon, 2 years ago moved onto being a SK (SengKang) mummy!! Hope I can join your thread!

Nest @ Compassvale Walk.

Hello mummies..

Nest @ Compassvale Walk.

aiyo .. paiseh paiseh!
dunno what's wrong with server.. posted twice n kept showing network error msg. third time posting went through and then see in fact all went through!!

Abyane ah ..
Girl's better now. She's been a darling through the week she was ill. Apart from crying from discomfort(am assuming), she's ok overall. Glad it's over. I'm just so tired out now though. *sighs*

Thinking of bringing my boy to genting also cos last yr went without bringing him feel so guilty...hehe...anyone got recommendations on where to bring him for lunch & dinner as he's quite a fussy eater & doesn't knw how to chew food (only knw how to bite bite biscuit)..

Hi Eileen, will let you know when we are back..

Karen recommends Causeway... restuarant, will sure try it out..

Btw, how old is your son.. My girl is 2 1/2yo..
I bring along a small pair of scissors wherever we eat out.. Will cut into small bits and she eats by herself..

hi abyane

yes, i think the drypers cutting is small. the diaper is very affordable (all the more if you buy from m'sia..keke..)

i used to buy the drypantz for him as well but he's outgrown it and i'm using the mamy poko ones now...more absorbant and bigger cutting...

mar_mum

yep, took the coach to genting...he wasn't cranky coz the coach i booked had those individual tv monitors...so he just watched his cartoon shows and slept some...all in all, he was quite well behaved....thank goodness!! kekeke...

Good to see this thread keeping so alive. Welcome to many new mummies on board!

babyapples: you are just 1 mrt stop from me! my place is near kovan mrt.

there should be a gathering soon to meet all the mummies:)

cannot get back to sleep after feeding my 18 month old Alden his milk. In case, anyone notices the timing of this post!!

Welcome all the new mummies to this thread. Our old gang seems to be mia. ha ha....Ya. Will have a gathering soon....

Seawave,
Shall we meet at your place so more convenient for you? If not, yummy_mum's place also can.....

Someone wan to suggest a date? Will prefer mon or tue cos I'll be at my mum's place....can move ard these places more easily.

earnestmum,
my gal teething, so have been waking up in the nite.... so tiring... paifu u still get up to surf... If me, will jus lie in bed to rest.

Check out today's Straits Times, forum section.

Someone wrote in to say about te term 'housewife'. She says that she calls herself Domestic Manager instead..... ha ha.... My hubby call me a Domestic Solutions Provider.. ;->

Welcome all the new mummies too...

Hi marmum, didnt mia lar.... juz v tired after ds birthday celebration held last sun.

BTY tuesday is a good day since i b off =) dun mind meeting up @ seawave's =)

seawave how r u?

My noti boi still dun wan to eat food leh =( is that the problem wif BF bbs????

mar_mum

tuesdays are better for me...the cleaning lady comes on mondays :p

yeah, you know that part of the questionnaires that always ask you your occupation? so far, i've cancelled the 'housewife' option and put homemaker instead...me terrible hor :p

Hi Mar mum,

have to update you that Alden's classes are every Tues and Thurs as he promoted to toddler class. So, I can meet on other days except Tue and Thur. Thanks for noting. But if this round cannot adjust then you ladies go ahead, I join next round. Arigatou!

Seawave: How are you? So long never hear your voice!! How's your pregnancy going on?

hi earnestmum,
Nope, my gal will be eligible for the N1 from Jan '08 so I am still considering should i register her. I will like to find out abit more abt the school. Is the school ok?

Wonder if 22 May (tue) is a good day for majority?

Jus answering on Seawave's behalf, she's doing good. Eating well and putting on a bit of weight. Husband out out town at the moment so she's managing alone.

Btw, did you ladies watch the Channel 8 9pm show (Venus vs Mars)? I think it's a good reflection for us as sahm. Look at Huang Biren. She became very sloppy after staying at home looking after her kids. Hope all of us will not be like her.... :)

mar_mum,
I'm fine with anyday of the week. But 22 May is still a school day so can't make it.
sad.gif

I watched a bit of the channel 8 show! My hubby told me to watch, he said very funny. Ya...agreed, it serves as a reminder not be like her not only sloppy but most important of all, NAGGY! hahaha...

San,

Personally, I find Nativity church better than the normal PAP..hear say they are one of the private kindergarden in HG area..so far so good. Which part of HG are u in?

Yummymum: The fact is that you can point out the undesirable "naggy" proves that you are NOT NAGGY. Congratulations, congratulations :) Hope to see you soon!

earnestmum, hahaha, TQ, TQ. Actually, used to be naggy but hubby will keep reminding me not to. So made an effort to stop the nagging
happy.gif

Mar_mum, school hols starts 26 May

Pooh,
My gal is taken care by my mum in SK. They stay beside the pungol park so quite close to the church if cross over fr the park. Like u say, beside PAP, think church kindy should be better. However, i heard my mum say last time 1 neighbour kid also send to Nativity church but later withdraw. The neighbour said Nativity Church provide casket service and the kid going to Kindy will always passby. Is that true? This is 1 of the factor that put me on hold now. I nvr been to Nativity Church so I not very sure.

For yr 3.5yr old gal, what kind of things they learn at this age? Any writings, spellings etc?

earnestmum,
it's easy to say that we shouldn't be naggy... but i guess, sometimes, It's hard!

Yesterday's episode shows the couple went for counselling and the counsellor told them to write down each other's strength, but they couldn't. But when it comes to writing weaknesses, they couldn't stop writing. It is a good reflection for us also... maybe we should try doing this with our hubby....

Hi ray06, welcome.

Hougang mummies, any1 needs amosco, i be getting mini eclairs, swiss rolls & profiteroles =)

pls pm mi your order or place here.

Delvery date Next monday, 21 May 07, evening
time =)

mini eclairs - 3.34 - 12pcs per tray
1)sac
2)sac
3)sac
4)sac
5)sac
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

1)
2)

mini swiss rolls - strawberry - 16.98, 42pcs - per tray
1)sac
2)sac
3)
4)

Profiteroles - 10.40 per pack, 60pcs per pack
1)sac
2)sac
3)sac
4)

Hi Sac,
I would like to order:
1. Mini eclairs - 3 trays
2. Mini swiss rolls strawberry - 1 tray
3. Profiteroles - 1 pack (can choose flavour?)
My hp 98151923, will collect from you after work ard 7-8pm ok?

Hi all, profiteroles, only has vanilla favour.

teresa, timing no pro... but storage got pro :p, will try to squeeze into the fridge as much as i can =) your order is in. pls proceed to tt to my pos saving 126-45413-9.

Delvery date Next monday, 21 May 07, evening
time =)

mini eclairs - 3.34 - 12pcs per tray
1)sac
2)sac
3)sac
4)sac
5)sac
6)teresa
7)teresa
8)teresa
9)