Any Gynae to recommend?

lily14

Hi there. Am new to this forum. Have been married for 12 years...and have seen some gynae but no use. So thot some of u may have experience good gynae. Kindly recommend. Thank u

Dr Beh at TMC 5th floor is highly skilled for normal and csect birth.. Experienced as well , very nice and patient doctor. My 3 kids was delivered by Dr Beh

Are u looking for assisted help? I recommend Dr. LC Cheng from TMC. I got my girl with his help after trying for 2 years. He is quite ex though, but super patient and willing to explain in detail.

both my kids were delivered by Dr TB LIM at Mount E. the sisters at his clinics and Dr were super nice. Dr of age but modern thinking. super like!

Dr Jocelyn Wong from ACJ Women Clinic at Thomson. She very detail and caring, would love to go back to her if preggy again although she is popular and waiting time is long.

I would like to recommend Dr Adelina Wong, her clinic is at TMC. She is very gentle, soft-spoken and friendly. If you prefer someone who is tactful and gentle, she's good for you.

Hi there. Am new to this forum. Have been married for 12 years...and have seen some gynae but no use. So thot some of u may have experience good gynae. Kindly recommend. Thank u
Hi lily, my gyne I feel is the best in the world because she made my entire pregnancy such a pleasant one by giving me n my family the support we really needed, telling us what we need to do n what not to do. Her name is cordelian han at raffles women's clinic. Check her out. I like her for her no nonsense n sincerity. Good luck :)

Back