Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

Hello

I used Mdm Naini for my 2 previous post natal massages but cant seem to contact her this time or my 3rd. Anyone knws if her number has changed?

I also read the reviews from the earlier forums abt Mdm Ida (94249829). Any further reviews abt her? Is she as good as stated?

Wld appreciate some advise as i dont knw who to go with now..
sad.gif

My post natal massages lady charge $50 per hour session. Not sure what's the market rate like. Personally like her strength, which feel energetic after the session.
happy.gif

Hi, I can recommend you someone. Done for me & twice for my friend. sms/whatsapp Cindy @ 9144 8099 for contact.

Highly recommend my massage lady Nuraisah [HP 9383 1443] for her firm stroke & tight body wrap.

Had a good relaxing massage daily...

Anyone had their massage done by Mdm Mariam (Mdm Ida's sister)? Mind sharing your experience?

What kind of binder are they using? Rubber elastic type or the traditional cloth 15m type?

Honestly, I have tried Mdm ida services before n I don't she is that good. Had 5 sessions with her n most of the time she is late cos she is always fully booked. And I had to reschedule or postpone some massage

And I did brought the binder from her too as shown above @$50 together w the cloth.

Thinking back, I should not have hire a free lance massage lady through without knowing whether she is certified or qualified. Yes, she may be experience, but are they well trained n updated?

Even we would visit a fully license beauty parlor for facials n spas. But to save up on massage lady through recommendations.

Hence, for my no.2 I decided to engage from license operators, who are trained by WDA, even thou they are just few ten dollars costly.

At least I know my body which has underwent huge stress after child birth is in good hands of trained n certified massage lady.

eino
I agree with you. Mdm Ida is not that good. she seems almost self taught. I am a big massage fan and have tried many different types of massages & having given birth before I have had "proper" postnatal massages before. bec Mdm Ida seemed to be recommended I decided to try her out and to my surprise she was not to standard. I never continued with the services. I paid her for 1st session & that was it.

Hi eino and banquez suez, may i know which mdm ida that you mention is not good? what's her phone number as many mdm ida..
thanks

Does anyone know if Aunty Tina is a good post natal masseuse? She claims to have done post natal massage for former Miss Singapore.
Looking for reliable & good post natal massage lady in Aug. Any advice?

Hi, for those who is looking for massage, I am currently having my post natal massage with Julie. Few of my friends engage Julie and recommended her to me.

She has 25+ years experience and good in repairing, positioning and unlock the tight muscle beneath and help us to tone up our body and inner part.

For those who want to contact her please note that her mobile has changed to 81819877

Happy Slimming...

I used mdm naini paid 900$ for 13 sessions. Her massage was 25mins including wrapping. Scrub was 5mins n she doesn't come to your house everyday. For information in case you want to appoint her. And also package doesnt include massaging of breast.

Hi, any recent recommendations for good massage lady? I am looking for someone who is good at the tummy massage who can really push up the womb and help to remove blood clots. My first massage lady was very good at tummy massage, after she massaged me the second time, 1 huge blood clot, the size of my fist (literally), came out! and my tummy was so much flatter. But her charges quite expensive. So, I want to see whether there are any out there who charge cheaper?

I called up Mdm Naini, but from another forum I read many bad reviews so I changed my mind. And I called up Mdm Rohaya, I heard she is super good at helping you to regain your pre-pregnancy weight but she is fully book in Sept/ Oct and she does not want to slot me to her schedule.

I am thinking of jamumassage.com. Any other recommendations? I am so confused, so many recommendations but all usually only mention about the body massage.

Recommend Aunty Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies. She also push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating or irregular flow of mensuration that cause menstrual cramp which common problem to woman.She also massage breast to stimulate the milk.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs, first session sometimes strech to 2.5hrs. This hot treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly.

She also give Jamu Binding (Herbs or Jamu applied on the stomach and wrap with Barut and Bengkong - a traditional white cloth and long cloth) to push up the uterus,shrinking of the womb, get rid of wind, water, blood clots and tone the tummy. Thus helps to straighten the Spinal Curve due to 9mths of carrying big tummy

Hi Cakhcakh,

May I know how much Aunty Ida charge per session? My EDD on March 2014, when should I call her? Thx

All mummy be aware, i have enggage a masseur call Zaria, her phone no is 94495857. she collect a deposit of $250 with me on the 1st session 4/12/13. After collect the depodit, the next day she msg me said she have urgent matter cant come. The next day I received a msg from her again said she is on mc for 2 days and the following day she msg me again said not recover yet. I get the massage for 1 day thn stop 4 days! I really very disappointed with her and today 8/12/13 I decided engage with another masseur

Hi guys u can try Ida.. she does this full time and commits her free time to even doing research on health matters.. has good feedback esp fr chinese clients. The no. is +65 9187 7496.. =)

Recommend Aunty Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies. She also push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating or irregular flow of mensuration that cause menstrual cramp which common problem to woman.She also massage breast to stimulate the milk.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs, first session sometimes strech to 2.5hrs. This hot treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly.

She also give Jamu Binding (Herbs or Jamu applied on the stomach and wrap with Barut and Bengkong - a traditional white cloth and long cloth) to push up the uterus,shrinking of the womb, get rid of wind, water, blood clots and tone the tummy. Thus helps to straighten the Spinal Curve due to 9mths of carrying big tummy[/.

Cakhcakh do you think she is still available for 2014?

I wanted to go with a freelance massage also but worried about whether they will fulfil so in the end after a lot of searching, my friend recommend me to Valerie from Nouri Face & body Concepts.

Her method of post natal treatment is very different from the normal post natal jamu massage and its very modern.

It's actually post natal slimming with the use of a machine that gives you much better effect than what hand massage can do. I did a review here on my blog if you are interested: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/my-post-natal-slimming-treatment/

I gained 11kg during pregnancy and now 1 month later, I have 2kg more to go. But more importantly I feel is the shape. I have gotten way shapelier and I do believe its cos of my post natal massage cos she use the machine to shape my body.

Malay Massage aunties.
Mdm Eja 84394351
Mdm Emma 91822373
Mdm Esah 81778092
Mdm Ida 94249829 (no whatsapp )
Mdm Ita 90510005
Mdm Khatijah 98001394
Mdm Liza 96412314
Mdm Mas 90068026
Mdm Mas 96821091
Mdm Rahayu 91294446
Mdm Saadiah 97724579 (no whatsapp)
Mdm Siti 92200862
Mdm Zie Aziz 84812811

These ladies provide traditional malay massage for prenatal and postnatal.

Hi ladies,

I would like to recommend my Thai massage lady, Nit for my 3rd bundle of joy. She has in depth knowledge of herbs and knows how to make mummies healthy and really pretty after birth. You will defintely look more beautiful before giving birth. Her package does not comes cheap but you can really see the results after one week. She has a variety of package to choose from and I've signed up with her for a month . One thing that attracts me to sign up with her is her herbal steam to remove toxic, ginger red wine hot blanket, big stone massage to firm your tummy and hip stepping to make your hip back.
My hip has gone down by a lot compared to the previous Malay massage with beng kung. I dont think the cosmetic doctors can make your hip go down. The good thing about Nit's massage is that you dont have to wrap the stomach till you cant breath and your tummy will be flat after the sessions with her. Another thing that amazed me is that she will scrub off your dead skin on every part of your body even your foot. The back of my foot feels smoother, no more rough skin and its even better than going to pedicure when they tried to buff your dead skin away. When I say dead skin, it doesnt mean the normal scrub you use at home. You can see for yourself when all the skin that comes out from your body. Each session I had with Nit is around 4 hours. It's like a home spa from head to toe. My face looks more radiant and firm after 15 sessions with her and Ive received lots of wonderful comments from friends and relatives when I just held my full month celebration last saturday when I wore my body hugging dress with no kangaroo tummy.

For ladies out there who wish to slim down from head to toe in a healthy way, feel free to contact Nit at 9390 6921 or 9060 5255. For more information you can visit Nit's FB at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jitsinee-Nit-Therapy/120845627938474. This is an extinct Thai massage for confinement. Do try this . I dont regret signing up with her though its pricey as I can really see the results for myself.

I just completed my last session with Naini Hp: 94562817 for 6 sessions. She spent only 30-45mins each sessions including wrap and her massage is damn painful. She requested for full payment on the first session and suggest min 12 sessions. However I don't like her massage at all and she say min 6 sessions.

Yes she don't massage the breast and its $75 per session which is very exp. she always say her herbs is very strong but I don't feel anything. Regret signing up with her. I told her few times my calf very tired ask her massage longer but she ignore my request. Damn fed up.... Best thing she still take back her binder on the last session...

Hi ladies,

I would like to recommend my Thai massage lady, Nit for my 3rd bundle of joy. She has in depth knowledge of herbs and knows how to make mummies healthy and really pretty after birth. You will defintely look more beautiful before giving birth. Her package does not comes cheap but you can really see the results after one week. She has a variety of package to choose from and I've signed up with her for a month . One thing that attracts me to sign up with her is her herbal steam to remove toxic, ginger red wine hot blanket, big stone massage to firm your tummy and hip stepping to make your hip back.
My hip has gone down by a lot compared to the previous Malay massage with beng kung. I dont think the cosmetic doctors can make your hip go down. The good thing about Nit's massage is that you dont have to wrap the stomach till you cant breath and your tummy will be flat after the sessions with her. Another thing that amazed me is that she will scrub off your dead skin on every part of your body even your foot. The back of my foot feels smoother, no more rough skin and its even better than going to pedicure when they tried to buff your dead skin away. When I say dead skin, it doesnt mean the normal scrub you use at home. You can see for yourself when all the skin that comes out from your body. Each session I had with Nit is around 4 hours. It's like a home spa from head to toe. My face looks more radiant and firm after 15 sessions with her and Ive received lots of wonderful comments from friends and relatives when I just held my full month celebration last saturday when I wore my body hugging dress with no kangaroo tummy.

For ladies out there who wish to slim down from head to toe in a healthy way, feel free to contact Nit at 9390 6921 or 9060 5255. For more information you can visit Nit's FB at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jitsinee-Nit-Therapy/120845627938474. This is an extinct Thai massage for confinement. Do try this . I dont regret signing up with her though its pricey as I can really see the results for myself.

Hi how much is her package?

91528737- Julia. She cost about 35-40$ per session depending on the area you stay. She will also provide you with her binder so you don't have to buy. Find that her slimming cream apply on my tummy area is rather good... It give a cooling effect. Bought the cream from her at 16bucks and after 7 days of jamu massage, I apply the slimming cream and bind it myself. Julia is good. She even bought things for my baby after I finished my jamu massage session with her

91528737- Julia. She cost about 35-40$ per session depending on the area you stay. She will also provide you with her binder so you don't have to buy. Find that her slimming cream apply on my tummy area is rather good... It give a cooling effect. Bought the cream from her at 16bucks and after 7 days of jamu massage, I apply the slimming cream and bind it myself. Julia is good. She even bought things for my baby after I finished my jamu massage session with her

Good rate Julia is offering.
Can share how many sessions u took overall?
How was the effect like?
Lastly, can share her contact?
Thks~

I took seven sessions. Felt lighter after every massage. Really lose weight too. Have shared with you her contact no alr

Hi! Has anyone tried Mdm Ida post-natal massage before? Pls share your experience. Im planning to engage her for the massage & wrap..
Thanks! =)

Back