Any Good HOUGANG NANNY

Anyone with contacts of reliable baby sitter in Hougang area, please PM me or leave me a message here please.

Getting desparate... current babysitter is giving trouble - paying her $630 for day (inclusive of food), which i understand is higher than market rate of $550. Yet, she kept find excuses these two months asking me / hubby to bring baby back earlier - 5pm plus.

She always asked that i take leave on Fri so i can bring baby back early and she can go doc's appt / facial... Doc's appt is fine but facial???

Few minutes ago, she just asked that i take one day leave next week so she can go ICA to redo her I/C - she lost her wallet, blah blah.. ICA is open on Sat morning also - don't understand her logic.

Sick of reasoning with her - just want to remove her completely.

Hi i have many years of experienced. I am staying at hougang ave 1 (lor ah soo). U can call me at 62821830 for more discussion.thks and hope to hear from u soon.

hi minnie & everyone, do u have any contact in fernvale aso? cos im URENTLY looking for good nanny to daycare my 25mth boy, maybe mon to sat, 8am to 8pm. THANKS a lot!!!

Hi Poon i have a sister staying at hougang ave 9(blk 971) are u interested. We are not chinese nanny but i have taken care of 5 chinese babies and a malay baby. if ur interested u can call her at 98707814 for more discussion. thks and hope to hear from u soon.

sorry to borrow the thread. Hi I am an muslim lady offering babysitting to boys and girls of any age. My residence is near paya lebar. I am well experienced with kids an i have two of my own that means a lot of toys too. I have a walker , a rocking swing and a playpen for the younger ones and activity and drawing books and other fun toys for the older ones to keep them busy. I can understand children are very special to their parents and for working moms it is a real stress regarding the safety and well being of the child. Well, at my place both are guaranteed. For any details pls feel free to contact me at 64009397 or mail me at mailto:[email protected] . My days and timings are flexible.

Hi try call this lady christian @ 97382794. She is very flexi and nice lady. She stay at Blk 167 hougang Ave 1

Hi,
I m looking for nanny in hougang central, preferably nearby Hougang MRT.. Pls PM me if u hv anyone to introduce.

Hi,

My mummy is interested to babysit.
She is experience and staying in serangoon north ave 1.
Interested, pls contact eva at 97439994

Hi all,

My sister in law is interested to babysit.
Her sons is attending school so she has extra time plus a maid at home.

She is experienced with three kids of her own. Staying in Hougang ave 7
Interested, pls contact Lynn at 94366 475

Hi all,

My mum is looking to babysit another baby. (she is looking after 1 now. )
She is experienced and have look after more than 20 babies. recently 1 of the baby went hme as the parents wanted the baby to be babysit by the in laws, so now my mum wants to look for another baby to babysit in the morning.. she is staying Serangoon north ave 1.
pls em [email protected], thanks

Looking for a part time nanny for 2-3 hr daily from mon to fri in Hougang ave 1.

Anybody can help?

hi all,

Urgently looking for experienced baby sitter for my 4 mth old during weekdays only in hougang ave 9 or seng kang east way. Best is to nearby hougang pt or compass pt. Pls pm me

Thanks

sorry to borrow the thread, hi mickey u need a part time nanny can i ask my daughter to help u if u dnt mind. she is 14 yrs old and she is nw on sch holidays. she has taken care of her little sister n brother when they were young. as i am a babysitter for many years.i am also taking care of 3 chinese children at my place. she has also help me to take care of them. pls let me knoe if ur interested. u can email to me at [email protected] and hope to hear from u soon

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi
Looking for a nanny to come to my place in Sengkang during the weekday from 7.30a.m. to 7.30p.m. Mon to Fri. I have 3 boys. One 22 month old and a pair of twins, 6 months old. Have 2 maids to assist.

Hi bbng
Which part of sengkang you staying? I'm available 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Interested pls pm me. Adeline

hi,

i'm looking for a babysitter <u>to come to my place</u> in Rivervale Link to babysit my baby.

Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm

($$ can be further discussed.)

We have a helper at home so all the housework will be done by her, you just need to focus on caring for the baby.

Please call me at 96569 665 if you have the experience in taking care of baby.

Thanks.

my mum has been a nanny with around 19 years of experience and is currently looking for baby/kids to look after. she would prefer the baby/kids to be taken care of at my place and we are staying at rivervale walk.

if interested, please kindly email to [email protected] and I will get my mum to call you for further discussions.

Hello,
My name is Karen. I have been a confinement nanny and an infant teacher with much experience. I'm currently looking for babies to look after, preferably around Buangkok Link. (Hougang, Sengkang ,Serangoon, Ang Mo Kio, Kovan) I am able to work both ways, either to go to your place to take care of the baby or the baby to be taken care at my place. Part-time weekday job.

If interested please contact me at 91169802. Thank you.

I m looking for a chinese nanny to look after my 3month old baby in October. Prefer to be around Buangkok mrt (compassvale bow or compassvale link)

Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm

Please pm me to discuss. Thanks

Back