Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

hi puretulips,

i am ok thurs/fri. Wif my girl i usually stay at home unless my hubby is around then we will go out.
happy.gif

weishy,
Thanks.

Adeline,
I'm hving a princess. So, i got 2 princesses. hehe..
Oh.. u r still in confinement? I think we had the same age gap of kids. My #1 is now 2yrs one mth plus.

Hi mummies,

I had a friend is currently looking for bbsitter for her 8-9mths girl. She's staying at blk 775 yishun area and is looking bbsitter around her blk.
Any recommendation. Pls PM me. Thanks.

Felcia
actually i am not really doing confinement...at most eat some confinement food for dinner and drink the red dates drink....still taking care of my #1 like normal, giving her shower and taking her to school sometimes..

yah the age gap between my kids are 2 yrs 4 mths

Hello weishy, I'm fine to meet tomorrow ard 2pm too provided it doesnt rain. U wanna meet at hoagies/northpt or any plc u hv in mind? Any other mummies wanna join in ?

Hello tongtong, I can also meet u and other mummies on Thurs.

15/4 Tues - Weishy, puretulips
17/4 Thurs or 18/4 Fri - yvette,puretulips,tongtong

Hello felicia, so y're 6mths preggie now? wow..how do u cope wt yr pregnancy and yr toddler? Are u working?

Hello adeline, wow..natural w/o epi and yr boy weighs 3.98kg!!! Muz share wt us yr delivery story..

Morning mummies,

Adeline, wow u r so 'geng'! My kids age gap shall be 2yrs 3mths if i delivered on June.

Puretulips, my ger is now under my MIL's care. Thinking to send her to childcare after my #2 is born, but my MIL bit reluctant. So see how then....

Ok mummies then we shall meet this Fri at 1:30pm outside hoagies?
Mummies coming - Tong tong, yvette,puretulips

Any other mummies wanna join?

Hi Felicia - Yr MIL is gd, still willing to help u out. So u shld be more or less prepared for the arrival of yr 2nd bb? Who's yr gynae?

puretulips,

I havent packed my hospital bag yet. hehe....
Quite easily tired nowadays.
My gynae is Dr Lawrence Ang @ Sun Plaza.

How many kid u have?

puretulips sry arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,my computer was down this morning so cannot manage to sent msg to u and dun hv ur no le.........guess i hv to wait till next week loooooo.how about 22 or 23????24th will br going bakc to hkg to work lioa le.
me hv face book too,[email protected]

tongtong,

Ya, me stay at Khatib, blk600+. U leh?
Well, Dr Ang got lot of patients and waiting time during peak hr is terrible. I think he's more famous for his reasonable package, so there's pros and cons loh. But of course, he's quite a nice guy, actually.

Gathering on Fri 1:30pm
Hogies
1) Tong Tong
2) Puretulips
3) Yvette
4) Adeline
I'm on facebook too, [email protected], can also SMS me at 9339 3719...are you all bringing your kids?? I should be bringing my girl and maybe my bb

Felicia
yah it gets tiring at 3rd trimester...good that your MIL takes care of your #1....i was v. active with my #1 up to the day I delivered, still taking her to playgrounds etc....only thing i couldn't do was to carry her!

Puretulips
my birth story ah? Actually my labour was super easy compared to the first time....i have mild cramps at about 2am, got to TMC at around 3:45am and deliver baby at 5:10am. When I reached TMC, I was about 2-3cm dilated but within less than an hour, I went to 10cm dilated! Was given epidural and laughing gas but useless cos contractions coming too fast! When the epidural finally took effect, my gynae was there and I was expected to push but I told them no sensation leh, how to push??? But baby came out easily haha and I only tear a little bit....so different from last time when I got to have episiotomy and was so swollen that I took about 6 weeks to recover. This one after they allow me to walk after epidural effects is gone, I was able to walk like normal
happy.gif

weishy your galso cuteeeeeee!

felicia, i stay at blk 81+

adeline, i wont be bringing my bb cuz he will be at the infant care centre.

oh, with epidural dont need to have episiotomy already? no wonder my gynae asked me to use epi cuz i no strength to push, ended up i got tear and the stitches quite long.

tong tong
actually whether need episiotomy has nothing to do wif having epidural...depends if your gynae feels that a cut is better than naturally tear lor...for me my episiotomy with #1 was v. painful to recover

Hello mummies! So we'll see each other tomorrow outside hoagies at 1:30pm ya!

Hi Felicia - U aint joining us tomorrow? My gal is my first bb. Not sure if she's gonna be my only bb..kekeke..the thot of hving to go thru the preg and the initial mths of sleepless nites really puts me off. That's why am wondering how u gals cope wt a toddler and preg / infant.

Tong tong - u had natural delivery? Was yrs induced birth?

Hi weishy, no prob..I can meet u next tues? Oh..so u gg bk HK to work? So who's gonna take care of yr gal?

Ok we shall catch up more tomorrow. See u!

puretulips
true true about those sleepless nights
sad.gif
siaannnzz! and yes it's v. hard to cope with a toddler while taking care of a newborn....kinda wish that i have waited till #1 is older (like 3 or even 4!) before having a second child *haiz*

oh well...too late now! kekeke

ok, see you guys tomorrow
happy.gif

Hi puretulips,

No, i'm working leh, so cant join u mummies.
How old is your gal now?

Actually after my confinement, i had the 'desire' to get preggie again. haha...
In fact i hate my confinement period very much coz i had c-sec and my pregnancy does not really go well in initial stage. But the feeling of missing baby movement inside my tummy, make me wanna get preggie again. Anyhow, this shall be last pregnancy (hopefully) as planned to had only 2 kids.

It was quite tough to handle a kid while preggie but i think this is a moment when i can get closer to my girl too.

Btw, ladies, does u gals know shopbug (website) got sold pigeon wet wipes at $8.20 (for 3 packs/ 82sheets). If more than $80, free delivery.

hi just came back from gathering
happy.gif
nice to meet all the mums, must do it again
happy.gif

now am pumping *sianz* and my girl is napping and I hope to nap too after pumping..

Hi Hi..ya nice to meet all mummies too!
happy.gif
If only we can stay longer...sigh..Beth is super duper active...can't hv undisrupted conversation..

Hello Adeline, muz persevere..once yr BM is more establised can direct latch yr bb. Be more positive. Like what Angie a.k.a tongtong says : I hv milk, I hv milk..kekeke
crazy.gif

Hi Felicia..oic..y're a working mummy..muz be pretty tiring taking care of yr gal + coping wt yr pregnancy now. My gal is 9mths + gg 10mths next wk!
happy.gif
time flies! Huh..u actually miss being preggie? I dn't really miss the big tummy just felt alittle wierd after giving birth..cos its like finally a big weight off me..so light..

Hello zazan..no prob..u can always join us the next time. Hardly see u on msn nowadays..muz be pretty busy wt your gal?

Puretulips
Beth is super duper cute haha :D yah she's v. active but don't worry, I think all mums are used to talk over noisy babies...i tuned out my kids sometimes and can still watch TV even if they are making lots of background noise kekeke

tomorrow hope to see another LC to see if can improve latching *haiz*...scared that this time round, BF is even less successful :X

Morning ladies,

Puretulips,
Just few more mths, ur gal will be celebrating her 1 year oredy. Time really flies! Just like, my EDD; June is coming oso. hehe....

hi hi zazan i think better not let her go to school la cos the news report indicates that about 10 of the pre school/kinderg will be close for 10 days due to the foot and mouth le.

ya that's right so scary... i ll let her rest for a few more days. I think there's no report of HFMD fr the cc that she's attending, well gotta wait and see lor!! How's the feeling of going back to work after resting for so long??

hi puretulips, adeline and yvette, nice to meet up with u all last friday!! can you believe that i'm only free to log in to the internet today after our meet up on Friday? i was so busy with pumping and cleaning my house. and went shoppng for my bb's stuff.

jiayou adeline on bf!which lc are you going to see then?

zazzan, how's your gal now, is she ok liao?

zazan i hv headache and heartache already...............................
Now is u'll see me online and not in sin looooo
Take care kekkekekke

tong, getting better... a lot of phlegm, will let her rest till tomorrow. She sure cry when sending her to CC after resting for so many days.

weishy, haha u take care too!!!

zazan
how's your girl? Hope she's doing well....my girl also going to CC and so far thank god the CC doesn't seem to have any outbreak or else jia lat, esp since i have a newborn at home :p

tongtong
i saw the LC from mt alvernia, sister kang...v. v. helpful! She taught me the proper way to latch and said that if i master it, my bb will take 5 to 10 mins can finish feeding! Or at least a lot faster than more than an hour long feeding sessions we have now :p So i'm hard at work practising and bb is crying so much cos he prefers the bottles *haiz*....but i must persevere and hopefully by end of next week, i can go back to TBF and latch fully
happy.gif

Hi Mummies

I'm Su Sern staying at Blk 27*. My #1 is 18 mths old boy. Preggie 37 week with #2 baby boy.Will be going Mt A to deliver. My gynae is Dr Chen Lin Han, his clinic located at Chong Pang Blk 103.

My Facebook account is [email protected]
Nice to meet u all
happy.gif

hi, all yishun mummy. i am happy to see this page. I stay Blk 321. Just move here not long. given birth to 4 mths son now. Looking for friends in this area to share bf n other stuff. PM if interested. I am only free at night or sunday.

adeline
she's getting better but still has a lot of phlegm , she's been taking medicine for a wk but still no improvement. Anyway i send her to cc today, glad she's happy when seeing all her teachers and friends. The HFMD is getting quite serious lately, I am also very scare, keep my finger cross that there's no cases at the cc she's attending.

welcome hui hui and baby elin....

Hi, your cc is it at neesoon east CC?
Anyone free Time for a gathering walk for all mummies at yishun park with your baby? Anyone interested. Sunday morning walk.

Hi ladies

Hello to the veteran mummies here & Welcome to the new mummies here!

Just want to ask if any mummy know of seamstress in Yishun that makes cheong sam? keke

HI ladies will be back on 2nd,wanna meet up????till 7th only
Zazan:give more vit c to her la(increase her immune system ma,tablets or fruits and veg whichever easier for her to intake)
Take care ar.

Nana;i saw one tailor at chomp pang market food centre,opp the dessert stall,may hv can chk,saw some fabrics and men's jacket,trousers etc.....

BTW quite ex to sew up a cheong sam......(at least in shanghai i noe)

Hi BABY_ELIN, will be back b4 sun so....like me to meet up with u?my girl is 5m and 1 week old now :p love to go walk walk with her plus u and ur bb
happy.gif
.MY msn [email protected]
in hk now so even call also need idd so msn or e-mail me la
happy.gif

babyelin, no hers at safra... i am putting her on half day at the moment.

weishy, looking fwd to c u... i did bought those vit c chewy gum but didnt really give it to her as her phlegm dosent seems to go away. they say eating sweet stuff will worsen her condition, so i dont really dare to take the risk.

ZANAN N WEISHY

Can we meet at the 'YISUN PARK' behind yishun safra rock climbing area. WHAT TIME CAN U MAKE IT? Can make it at 8.30am or 7.30am or wana join the Brief walk organse by RC Zone F at blk 325 , 7am basketball court? I will be there with my 3 yrs dd .

hello other mummy, i alway go to kharti ABC playground at 9 to 10am on sat, can also meet up for coffee? Enrichment class there at 11.30 to 1pm for my dd.

zazan..........i mean vit C not sweet sugary type la,should hv for kids mah,those fizzy type.....pharmacy should hv le.

VIt c oni helps her to be stronger not for her phlegm....think drinking loads of water helps better,wats her colour of phlem?green or white?
usually will be from clear to white to green.....in chinese medication terms there's a difference le.

BAby-Elin:sure will oni be in sin from 2nd till 7th then back to hkg again,then in future,mostly in hkg with my girl :p

babyelin, think i cant wake up so early la...usually sleep late during wkend! ha ha ... i can make it during wkdays thou...

weishy, ai yo its difficult to make my gal drink la.... i think its clear phlegm as she usually vomit with loads of trash so cant really tell also. wah so u ve decided to let ur gal settle in hkg... unbearable to leave her in sin right.

zazan:yup cannot la i wan her to be with me hehehhehe.Also cant trust my Dh to get things correctly done la...me hv more time in hkg than him in sin.
but that drink is like orange juice le

Back