Any family brought your Myanmar helper to malaysia before? is visa needed?

bbanna

as subject? do Myanmar passport holder need visa to enter Malaysia? if yes, what is the visa fee?

Yes Burmese need visa and it only cost SGD$10 (for multiple entry for one year) but if you go to the agent, they will charge you SGD100!!!

Indeed visa cost only $10. But it's rather tedious to go embassy.
I did mine with the following agent recommended by my maid agency. She charges me $45.
It's at peninsula plz #03-59

Hihi,

I'm also applying for VISA for my Myanmar maid and was too informed by my maid agency that it'll cost me $100 (though VISA cost is only $10). I've checked Malaysia embassy website that only appointed agencies are allowed to apply and not individual... !!!!??? Anyone applied on your own before? Or how much you paid the agencies?

Hi,
Malaysia Embassy does not deal with individual visa application. I have applied through one of the appointed agencies - a travel agency called Regent Star/Transtar Travel all-in at $50. $10 (VISA fee)+$20(MEVAS fee - some kind of on-line system)+$20 (handling charges). But I have to go to the travel agency for submission of documents and for collection of passport.
You need to submit:
1) Completed VISA application form
2) Valid passport
3) Work permit
4) 1 coloured passport sized photo

Give about 3-5 working days as turnaround time.
The other travel agency I know is Mustafa Air Travel. Please check their website for contacts and detailed enquiries.
Hope this helps.

hi. EiLiYa
did my maid visa at peninsula plaza thru a agent there.
only cost 45$..
good n reliable.

need
1) original passport
2) photocopied work permit
3) 1 passport sized photo

Saytamann Travels & Tours Pte Ltd
#05-55A Peninsula Plaza
111 North Bridge Road
S179098
Phone: 92727173,63378141
Fax: 63379692

* Rem to bring ur maid work permit when travelling to Msia.

Hi,
If you're staying at the north, U can go to woodlands causeway point WTS travel ,4th floor to get your visa done.
The visa fee is $62
I called to Saytamann travel,he said visa fee raised to $55.
I stay at the north side, so collection at Woodlands is convenient to me.
Hope this helps!

WTS travel
Phone:+65- 6893 8558
Fax:+65- 6893-7667
Address:
1 Woodlands Square, #05-19 Singapore738099

Email:[email protected]

Hi,

Thanks for the info. But I just went in and Honeykids website showed there is no need for visa for aseans travelling to Malaysia.
confused.

But I will still go to agent to buy the visa.

Back