Any confinement nanny to recommend?

Headhead

Hi, anyone have a good and reliable confinement nanny to recommmend?
My EDD date is cny period so I ask few and they charge me double. Base on the recommendations thru forum got 1 auntie Jenny she charge me 5k which I find it ridiculous. And got few do not want to work during cny period. Really headache. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

My EDD date is cny period so I ask few and they charge me double. Base on the recommendations thru forum got 1 auntie Jenny she charge me 5k which I find it ridiculous. And got few do not want to work during cny period. Really headache. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance.
Hi you can try to ctc my previous CL. +60126905201 preferable via whatsapp bcoz she mostly at oversea. Quite hard to get a normal rate during cny but can hve a negotiation i thinko_O

Hi,
When is your EDD? Yes, that's the rate if it's during CNY. It's double and $5k is less than double. My confinement nanny Alice might be available and can change you slightly lower. Let me know if you have not found anyone because I can imagine you will be quite anxious to secure one because normally during those period they choose not to work.

Julie

Hi my friend who has her EDD on CNY period but she engage a nanny with PEM. They charge extra but not like 5K (that's a lot!) Can try to contact them yah

Back