An update on Postnatal Masseuse - Rose

mamanH

I posted my experience with Rose in 2014 after I had my first child. Thread can be found here:

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...ce-with-a-postnatal-masseur-named-rose.96769/

It's been 2 years and I recently delivered my 2nd baby on 20th May 2016. I had the pleasure once again to have Rose did my postnatal massage, she's still the same wonderful, genuine person I remembered her to be. 2nd time around and still a charm. Thanks to her herbal steam bath which I'd always enjoyed, I'm back to my pre-pregnancy figure (only 11 days postpartum!) I gained around 11kg and I couldn't be more pleased, even the hub looks surprised.
Today is the last day of my massage with Rose and I'm sharing a picture of me 11 days postpartum. I highly recommend Rose to anyone considering postnatal massage, she's very dedicated in what she does and she does it very well.

She can be reach at 9270 6169 and you can tell her the recommendation is from Kernis. :) Do note that her price has increased slightly depending on your location, it would be better to contact her directly on any fees related queries.

Cheers and good luck to all mums!

Attachments

• PostRose.jpg
    PostRose.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:

Back