Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

Nick: cherub

http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Musketeers-Corinnes-Dress-Costume/dp/B003UDP4W8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341739784&sr=8-1&keywords=barbie+and+the+three+musketeers+costume
price: US$29.85 x 1.32 = S$39.40
(Funds received, order captured)
happy.gif

hi ling156
value of the item too high to be combined as part of a spree batch. to combine with other orders would be unfair to other spreeists as they all have to bear more base shipping charges as too little items can be combined already, to maximise shipping charges.

if you are keen, it would have to be a standalone order and you bear sole shipping charges. i am unable to provide estimate for this, in this case as i won't know how large this item would be packed.

thus, only order if comfy with the uncertainty over the shipping charges. else, pls reconsider.

thanks lots!
happy.gif

hi hahoos_Star
this item has domestic shipping charge: US$4.40. no dimension provided. not sure how large this item is, so cannot provide est. on int. shipping charges. unless you are able to describe to me? thanks!
happy.gif

hi adelynn21
value of item too high to be combined as part of spree batch. would have to order as standalone order which you can either bring in on your own or i can do it for you. BUT again, as mentioned to previous spreeist here on this thread, i cannot provide est. int. shipping charges as won't know how final item would be packed into the amazon box.

if this pump box is large by itself, then shipping charges would be rather high already.

ship in only if comfy with uncertainty over the shipping charges. i prefer to err on the side of caution than provide you an estimate and then end up with an estimate that is beyond your expectation. not fair to you.

pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi juzwannabe
est. int. shipping charge for each set is about S$8-S$10. as for mailing charges in singapore, i won't know until item is here. on hand, i do not have any of this item for me to weigh and advise you. got to wait till actual item is here then can advise.

my int. shipping charges is derived fr past orders. and for these past orders, they are combined with other items, not just specifically the above 2 of yours.

thanks lots.
happy.gif

hi tabbyz
weight listed is 1 pound. however, it don't seem to be that heavy from the pictures provided. est. int. shipping charge should be below S$5. thanks lots.
happy.gif

current spree 122 batch still have available slot of US$80. will place order once i hit spree cap.

any order larger than US$80 will be placed in next spree batch.

hi hamteo
calculation is correct. however, its weight is listed as 3 pounds leh. est. int. shipping charge could be around S$30+/-. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi slapurface
est. int. shipping charge: S$8+/-. if going by weight listed of 1 pound. calculation is correct. pls proceed to transfer and advise details once done, if keen to order. thanks!
happy.gif

hi gg
weight listed is 2 pounds leh.. quite bulky. could cost close to S$20+/- or so to ship in. depending on the box packaging. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

Orders has been placed for the following under spree 212:
1) aoife (note: item 2 billed at US$6.19, would require you to top up when shipment arrives)
2) powerpuff (note: item 1 dropped as requested, excess to offset shipping, snow white costume billed at US$15.38)
3) cherub
4) vegeflute
5) smiggleprincess
6) denisean
7) xbunnyheadx

still taking in orders for spree 213.
happy.gif

Hi dreamz,

I am new to this spree. Can I confirm that whatever items I purchase from Amazon, I will only pay you the price quoted in Amazon website and multiply by 1.32 (exchange rate)?

For example,
Transformers 3 - Movie Poster (4 Character Collage: Bumblebee, Optimus Prime...) (Size: 24" x 36")
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Character-Collage-Bumblebee-Prime/dp/B0053YF7A6/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1342298436&sr=8-13&keywords=transformers+poster

Total: USD$6.99 x 1.32 = $9.23

May I know how long will I receive the item?

Back